Outrageous! Pottsboro Police Department in Texas Come to Man’s House to Take Down “F*ck Joe Biden” Flag (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Apparently the police nor the mayor of Pottsboro, TX don't believe in citizens exercising their first amendment rights on their own property. This is truly outrageous!

Many communities have anti profanity laws. I see that flag flying around here on vehicles and I don't think that a 4th grader should be subjected to that.

Free speech comes with consequences

You can’t just say or do anything you want without suffering the consequences

So, people harassing kavanagh in a restaurant have a right to do so because of free speech?
We're talking about private property the cop waltzed on without permission and got caught on a security camera.

Many communities have anti profanity laws. I see that flag flying around here on vehicles and I don't think that a 4th grader should be subjected to that.
Did you say the same thing when they [lefists] were proudly displaying decals that said, "Fuck Trump"? How about the decal that said, "Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him"?

How about holding up the severed head of a President?

What you sow, so shall you reap.

So, if you are harassing Me and I beat your head in with a pipe, that is just the consequence of your speech.
I would hope you be charged with murder.

Yes, supposedly my free speech resulted in a deadly beatdown. Terrible consequence.

Your actions had nothing to do with free speech. You simply committed murder.

What is wrong with your brain?

Free speech comes with consequences

You can’t just say or do anything you want without suffering the consequences

So, people harassing kavanagh in a restaurant have a right to do so because of free speech?

Trespassing, and theft are not consequences, you fucking dumbass.

There’s probably an HOA and zoning laws to deal with. Not to mention disturbing the peace and laws pertaining to profanity.
Just because democrats are tasteless, crude and childish doesn’t mean it’s OK for others.
I expect there are children living in that neighborhood, too.

I would hope you be charged with murder.

Yes, supposedly my free speech resulted in a deadly beatdown. Terrible consequence.

Your actions had nothing to do with free speech. You simply committed murder.

incorrect.

You say speech has consequences, but fail to say what limits should be placed on those consequences.

If speech is our highest form of natural right, but you believe that It is NOT a right that is limitless, then those consequences are also 'unlimited'.

There comes a point in the 'consequences' when retaliation for speech YOU find offensive crosses the line. Like beating someone to death for their "speech".

A person should NEVER have to pay a consequence for speech at the hands of another citizen, and particularly at the hands of our government, regardless of how 'offended, you are" by that speech.

So, now ask yourself that same question.

Did you say the same thing when they [lefists] were proudly displaying decals that said, "Fuck Trump"? How about the decal that said, "Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him"?

How about holding up the severed head of a President?

What you sow, so shall you reap.
Fuck your feelings. I remember that.

Forum List

Back