Florida Will Become First State to Recommend That Healthy Children Not Receive the Covid-19 Vaccine

This isn't just about not mandating the vaccine for healthy children. It's recommending against the mystery jab that’s killing healthy children that have no chance of dying from the Chinese Bio WMD.

I am glad I have it, but that does not relate to vaccinating little kids. They react to things way too fast. If there was a family history of bad reaction or death in the family from Covid as primary cause, I might think different.

This isn't just about not mandating the vaccine for healthy children. It's recommending against the mystery jab that’s killing healthy children that have no chance of dying from the Chinese Bio WMD.

This is all about control, by forcing the jab it is beginning the creation of the ID Passports which will allow the commie gov. To control every move you make. ( we know this others refuse to see reality). Any how once they get this passport in ( if they win the sob’s better not we’re fighting it lol) if only the population of average intelligence would put it together because it’s laid out in front of them.
CAFCDF66-5EF1-4036-9455-5B65228BB654.jpeg

Two of my four grandchildren have had the vaccine. I worry more about their health than those who haven't had it.

As each viral variant comes along, science has shown that new variants get subsequently weaker. So, while I wouldn't advise against getting the vaccine, I also wouldn't make it mandatory. There are multiple variants of the influenza virus and while you are free to take an annual flu shot, you aren't mandated to do so, one reason being that we can only guess as to which variant might come along during flu season, even though the flu kills about 62,000 people in the United States each year. Your health, your life, your choice. If you don't get your flu shot, catch the flu and give it to your family member or someone else, we don't rise up in a massive panic over it. It's all part of life.

Two of my four grandchildren have had the vaccine. I worry more about their health than those who haven't had it.
Do you want a link where some doctors are giving methods to treat the vaccinated. It won’t fully get rid of it because this is not a vaccine it is Gene Therapy it’s there forever. The most shots they take the worse it becomes.

I myself will beg you please don’t let these kids get any more please. Dear God.

Just check out some facts and statistics. ………..

The links are just information to take as you will if you should so choose.

This is just pure bs as well —-> Instead of Admitting Mask Mandates Harm Kids, CDC Lowers Expectations for Speech Development

Children do NOT need any vaccine their immune systems are able to beat the cold virus it’s no more than the flu. The jab is what’s killing people they are not able to tolerate the fake crap in it.

You are a liar....How long have you been a serial liar like trump?

Many kids get Vaccines for everything including COVID with no bad reactions.

Yes, please.

Ok this is a law suite, the reason I provide it is because it could be used as a tool to show whoever you choose that there is in fact lawsuites being made to stop this for children.

5DD22FB5-BD21-4155-9342-A634B3A30773.jpeg

————————————————————————

Breaking – First Suit Filed Against HHS Over COVID-19 EUA for Children​

Contact- [email protected]

FIRST MOTION FILED IN FEDERAL COURT TO PREVENT FDA AUTHORIZATION OF COVID-19 VACCINES FOR CHILDREN​

Parents, AFLDS File Motion for Temporary Restraining Order in Federal Court Against Secretary Xavier Becerra and the Department of Health and Human Services, Citing Scientific Data that Raises Concern Over Medical Risks and Lack of Necessity of COVID Vaccines in Children
BIRMINGHAM, AL – Citing the CDC’s own medical and scientific data as well as significant concerns from a diverse group of both parents and frontline physicians, America’s Frontline Doctors today filed a motion for a Temporary Restraining Order to prevent the expansion of the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for COVID-19 vaccines to include children under the age of 16. The filing was made in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama this afternoon.
———————————————————————

A lot of sources have been stripped from a viewable platform—-

there is more legal information right now over “ how to detox from this crap”.

This is what I had on hand for now , ill keep you in mind through out the days so when I come across and find those articles on how to detox from this I will post them here.

Sadly , many are saying there isn’t really a way to get all of the poison out most because none of it is natural it’s all man made.

Forum List

Back