Florida Will Become First State to Recommend That Healthy Children Not Receive the Covid-19 Vaccine

Yes, please.

Two of my four grandchildren have had the vaccine. I worry more about their health than those who haven't had it.
If you search information on your own.

Stay away from anything .gov it’s a lie
use caution on your own doctors, many are getting kick backs for pushing certain drugs… and or have no idea of the dangers…

Malone is good
Americas front line doctors
Or Zelenko
and Del Bigtree they have had their noses to the ground on this bs children included..

*disclaimer—this is only a suggestion and is not medical advice”.

Spike Protein Protocol

Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Zinc
Astaxantin
5mg (also improves vision)
Quercetin
vitamin D3
Milk thistle
(also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite

Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol
contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin.

Summary of the Spike Protein Protocol – Protection against Spike protein and vaccine shedding (contagion) from vaccinated persons

You should take classes on how to research information that isn’t given to you via CNN.
but we still luv yah. =) & for more information check the cardiology for
information in general.

The number of serious adverse events reports increased by 641 this week, to a total of 3,767 between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18. Adverse reaction reports from the latest CDC data include:

By comparison, during the same time period — Dec. 14, 2020 – Feb. 18, 2021 — VAERS received reports of 83 deaths following flu vaccines.

BA4C8160-B985-453E-9BF5-3C596E0FEE34.jpeg

Attachments

• 1646763477526.png
    1646763477526.png
    294 KB · Views: 19
Two of my four grandchildren have had the vaccine. I worry more about their health than those who haven't had it.

You could possibly contact these doctors for your grandchildren vaxxed or not vaxxed because what other fail to believe is the shedding. Shedding is causing those not vaccinated to become ill many odd things are starting to happen where shedding is occuring. It is shedding when ppl come into close contact/or touch something.

The fact is these shots are like HIV on steroids, most don’t want to face it. This is an HIV antibody and its growing rapidly within the bodys of whoever has taken these jabs.

ontact- [email protected]

FIRST MOTION FILED IN FEDERAL COURT TO PREVENT FDA AUTHORIZATION OF COVID-19 VACCINES FOR CHILDREN​

Forum List

Back