Florida Candidate Charlie Crist Unveils Gun Violence Prevention Plan In Democrat Gov Comeback Campaign Against Governor Ron DeSantis

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Charlie Crist’s second piece of his agenda aims to reduce gun violence by strengthening communities, requiring universal background checks for gun buyers and banning "large magazines and assault rifles.""

The people of Florida will keep their guns thank you...vote Ron DeSantis

in the speech, Crist uses the phrase "Safer Florida For All", which he plagiarized from DeSantis, who used the phrase in 2021

Last edited:
This is how stupid Florida's SG is:

From Wikipedia:

In October 2021, he refused to wear a mask while in a meeting with State Senator Tina Polsky, who had been diagnosed with breast cancer and was set to undergo radiation therapy.[28] Ladapo subsequently refused to say whether he had been vaccinated against COVID-19.[29] State Senate President Wilton Simpson sent a memo to all Senate staff and Senators that referred to his actions as "disappointing".[30] Ladapo released a statement six days after the incident, stating that "It is important to me to communicate clearly and effectively with people. I can’t do that when half of my face is covered."[31]

The Florida Senate confirmed Ladapo as surgeon general on February 23, 2022.[32][33]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How long did it take him to dream up that stupid statement? Or did little trump fax it to him

DeSantis is a much better govenor than Charlie Christ ever was. DeSantis is one of the best governors (if not the best) Florida has ever had. He turned Florida into the Free State of Florida during the pandemic.

In passing he would make a great President. Basically DFeSantis would be Trump without all the obnoxious tweets and the punching down.

"Charlie Crist’s second piece of his agenda aims to reduce gun violence by strengthening communities, requiring universal background checks for gun buyers and banning "large magazines and assault rifles.""

in the speech, Crist uses the phrase "Safer Florida For All", which he plagiarized from DeSantis, who used the phrase in 2021

Heh heh - the delusional progressives are at it again.

I can't believe they keep buying this crap.

Does anyone seriously believe that "laws" are going to put a dent into violence? Anywhere at any time?

They had two dozen murders in Chicago last weekend, do these nitwit libtards seriously believe that any of those people gives a rat's ass what "the law" says?

The deluded fools that buy this gun-law stuff need to get out of mommy's basement.

Sound like they got a thug problem in the minority areas, and that one woman lied, FL is not the murder capitol of the US, not even close.

Crist remains an idiot. You'd have to be an idiot to put that garbage out and to run against the most popular governor in the country in a year Dem's are going to take a historic beating.

That, or he's just setting himself up for a democratic at the WH in 2024

DeSantis is a much better govenor than Charlie Christ ever was. DeSantis is one of the best governors (if not the best) Florida has ever had. He turned Florida into the Free State of Florida during the pandemic.

In passing he would make a great President. Basically DFeSantis would be Trump without all the obnoxious tweets and the punching down.
And without all the experience as a successful international businessman who understands how to run the world's largest economy. I love DeSantis and I think he could make a very good president with more experience, perhaps a term as Trump's VP...but characterizing him as "Trump without the baggage" completely overlooks perhaps the most important benefit Trump brings to the table.

And without all the experience as a successful international businessman who understands how to run the world's largest economy. I love DeSantis and I think he could make a very good president with more experience, perhaps a term as Trump's VP...but characterizing him as "Trump without the baggage" completely overlooks perhaps the most important benefit Trump brings to the table.
It's a gain/loss equation.

All the baggage Trump brings with him far outweighs the value of his business experience.

He needs to move into the shadows and work his magic there like Soros does for the left.

DeSantis is earning an A+ grade for his record as Governor.

Crist earned a D.

By the way, when he running for Governor he stopped by a big gun show in Lakeland to get the votes of gun owners. I saw him that day.

That boy has no convictions on anything. He is just a stupid politician. He is pandering to the idiot anti gun nut Moon Bats.

I doubt this clown will even make it through the Moon Bat primary no less winning in the general election.

All the baggage Trump brings with him far outweighs the value of his business experience.

He needs to move into the shadows and work his magic there like Soros does for the left.

And being a governor is more than enough experience to be qualified for the Presidency.

Someone needs to convince Trump that a DeSantis win is a win for him as well.

Completely disagree. His "mean tweets" do not outweigh all of the things he did to get our economy humming.... They only matter if you are a snowflake who is obsessed with Twitter and allows the media to manipulate the things that you become outraged about. Secondly, every prominent Republican politician faces merciless character assassination by the media. Most of us are sick and tired of people like Mitt Romney who never punch back but instead go out of their way to play nice with the people attacking them, and end up either getting railroaded or selling out. Call it what you want, from my point of view, turnabout is fair play. The left just isn't used to anyone punching back.

Completely disagree. His "mean tweets" do not outweigh all of the things he did to get our economy humming.... They only matter if you are a snowflake who is obsessed with Twitter and allows the media to manipulate the things that you become outraged about. Secondly, every prominent Republican politician faces merciless character assassination by the media. Most of us are sick and tired of people like Mitt Romney who never punch back but instead go out of their way to play nice with the people attacking them, and end up either getting railroaded or selling out. Call it what you want, from my point of view, turnabout is fair play. The left just isn't used to anyone punching back.
Mean tweet are tiny fraction of his negatives. He left this country more divided than Clinton, Obama, and Biden combined.

He's a braggard, an unrepentent liar, and hasn't got the good sense to ever shut up when he's insulted. A politician needs a skin as thick as elephant hide with Rhino armor on top.

His temperament and bad judgement simply won't allow him to be a good president because he'll always be just who he is.

We've got to find someone who can pull this nation back together before it's ripped so far apart it can never again be whole and Trump is not that guy.

He could do us all more good by far out of office working like Soros spreading his billions around where they'll do the most good such as backing conservative candidates, and creating a "MAGA Media Empire" that covers everything from print to TV entertainment and News.

He'd make billions off of it and leave himself a legacy of doing more good than anyone in decades or more but he's incapable of doing so mentally and emotionally, he's just looking now for revenge for 2020.

Not what we need in the next president.

And being a governor is more than enough experience to be qualified for the Presidency.

Someone needs to convince Trump that a DeSantis win is a win for him as well.
If you're talking states like FL, TX, CA, and NY I fully agree. The governor of a state like RH not so much.

If you're talking states like FL, TX, CA, and NY I fully agree. The governor of a state like RH not so much.

I don't see the differences, you are still the Executive of an entire State, progressing up to being the executive of all the States is just a natural evolution.

I don't see the differences, you are still the Executive of an entire State, progressing up to being the executive of all the States is just a natural evolution.
That's like saying someone managing a small business has the same experience as a Fortune 500 CEO.

It's different because the sale of the size and duties are responsibilities exponentially larger and more complex.

That's like saying someone managing a small business has the same experience as a Fortune 500 CEO.

It's different because the sale of the size and duties are responsibilities exponentially larger and more complex.

Same processes, same responsibility, same scale up to being President.

Forum List

Back