Desantis is mistaken. WOKE is alive and well in Florida, and seems to be kicking his ass.

Really?

On October 2, 2022, a new abortion law will go into effect in the state of Florida. This new law will make it illegal for women to have abortions after the first trimester of pregnancy.

Desantis fired him August 4 dumb ass.

Desantis stunts designed to boost his popularity among the MAGAs seems to be backfireing on him. The prosecuter he recently fired for being to "woke" has sued him. Being a coward, he chose not to attend the trial. The trial is over, and awaiting a ruling, but from some of the judges remarks, it's doubtful that stunt will hold. His "stop the woke act" law that was supposed to prevent teachers from teaching anything that wasn't MAGA approved has been stopped. The judge that granted the injunction had some damning words showing what he thought of that particular desantis stunt. Of course, his Disney stunt ended up costing Florida tax payers millions of dollars. Seems that for all his stunts, he is still just another pathetic failed MAGA trying to out-trump trump.

Yeah, I don't think so, brah. DeSantis is alright. You, some not-Floridian fucktard paid leftist shill attacking him, are not so alright.

Fuck Off or something.

DeSantis is a great governor; In the vein of Lawton Chiles and Bob Graham; Who were both Democrats, but very good governors. Back when Democrats were patriotic Americans and whatnot. Democrats are no longer patriotic Americans, and that's sad. :(

Last edited:
That's not what federal judges keep saying.
Liberal Federal Judges often disagree with conservative Governors. The fact remains DeSantis won reelection in Florida big time.

Since DeSantis has taken over as Governor, Florida has a new moniker … The Free State of Florida.

There is no such thing as ‘woke,’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.

It just means not being a racist and a bigot, which is why conservatives have a problem with it.

Why is it you commies always accuse people of the shit you're doing? Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows you're nothing but a lying little bitch.

Why is it you commies always accuse people of the shit you're doing? Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows you're nothing but a lying little bitch.

jones also doesnt believe that political correctness exist either.....the "guy" lives in a little bubbleworld....

Judges interpret law which is why every attorney's office has 1,000,000 Case Law books.
Are you truly that ignorant?

I know that I am repeating myself, but -
Bulldog is the least intelligent person that any of us are likely to encounter.

I know that I am repeating myself, but -
Bulldog is the least intelligent person that any of us are likely to encounter.
When this era is over, people will remember it for generations. However, we may have to hit bottom in economic and loss of rights before we begin the uplifting again to freedoms. A society existing off of printing fiat currency and getting away with it up to now.

Desantis stunts designed to boost his popularity among the MAGAs seems to be backfireing on him. The prosecuter he recently fired for being to "woke" has sued him. Being a coward, he chose not to attend the trial. The trial is over, and awaiting a ruling, but from some of the judges remarks, it's doubtful that stunt will hold. His "stop the woke act" law that was supposed to prevent teachers from teaching anything that wasn't MAGA approved has been stopped. The judge that granted the injunction had some damning words showing what he thought of that particular desantis stunt. Of course, his Disney stunt ended up costing Florida tax payers millions of dollars. Seems that for all his stunts, he is still just another pathetic failed MAGA trying to out-trump trump.

Ah yes...another example of liberals shopping for a Federal judge that will give them a ruling to kneecap a conservative political leader's agenda. Judge Robert Hinkle is a Clinton appointee. Gee I wonder why HE was the judge they chose to hear this case? (eye roll)
The truth is that DeSantis is doing what Governors in New York, California and Pennsylvania SHOULD have done! "Woke" prosecutors are a danger to the community they serve! If that isn't perfectly obvious at this point then I don't know what is.

DeSantis is your typical neo-fascist authoritarian conservative.
Yet Floridians elected him OVERWHELMINGLY! What does that say about your typical liberal Governor, Clayton? People are leaving New York and California in record numbers and they're headed to States that are run by "typical neo-fascist authoritarian conservative" Governors which tells me that "woke" is not only dying in Florida but in other States as well!
The fact is...the people aren't buying what you're selling, Clayton and they're telling you that with their feet!

Forum List

Back