Florida GOP........"We didn't mean for the current illegals to leave".

Lefties are so desperate for a political issue that might put a positive spin on Biden's tragic open border policy that they latch on to a republican Florida state representative to try to make a lame political point. How freaking sad for them.

I started the thread. I support the law these GOP politicians are apologizing for.

Can you point out a single economists saying Fed pumping is NOT responsible for inflation?

What do you think the Fed is created to do? Create inflation.

I posted three links that say it is low unemployment. It is your job to find links that support your position.

Mandate higher pay before ending welfare. Hit up the cheapskate employers.
The free market ruled by supply and demand is the best system

Deport illegals and boot able bodied Americans of welfare and wages will rise naturally

Mandate higher pay before ending welfare. Hit up the cheapskate employers.
Employers pay what people are willing to work for…always have and always will…that’s capitalism.
Run the 50 million wetbacks and all their spawn on stolen citizenships out first. Lockdown the border…..and THEN, let the economy adjust itself accordingly.

Unkotare

You and I have discussed numerous issues over the years. And you still post shit like this aimed at me?

Pretty much nothing in that entire post accurately reflects what I posted.
Hahaha…you pknopp Mac1958 and many more simply play word games….you don’t have the balls to be clear and concise….I simply cast clarity over the retarded bullshit you globalist wetback lovers say….that’s all.

Simple is as simple does. :heehee:
It’s always simple for sane people.
Lib says: “Some normal men want cock in their ass.”
Sane person says: “NO fucking way any sane man would EVER prefer a dirty man ass smashing over a beautiful vagina.”
Lib says: “Men can become women by proclamation.”
Sane person says: “NO fucking way….stop defying basic biology/science.”

Se how simple this shit really is?

Employers pay what people are willing to work for…always have and always will…that’s capitalism.
Run the 50 million wetbacks and all their spawn on stolen citizenships out first. Lockdown the border…..and THEN, let the economy adjust itself accordingly.

Unkotare

And that causes inflation. Which you blame on Biden.

Hahaha…you pknopp Mac1958 and many more simply play word games….you don’t have the balls to be clear and concise….I simply cast clarity over the retarded bullshit you globalist wetback lovers say….that’s all.

My comments were based on actual events during a massive fiber optic build. I was clear and concise. The company I worked for was unable to find Americans willing (or able) to do manual labor for $26k a year.

LOL, they only wanted to tell new illegals to not come, they didn't expect those already there to leave? LOL

I don't understand........was there an expectation that the law would never be enforced?

How do those there stay if the law is enforced?

A Florida GOP lawmaker said the anti-immigration law he backed was supposed to tell new immigrants to "stay out."

now migrant families are fleeing the state, and it's a "big problem" for farmers and tourism, Rep. Rick Roth said.

Videos shared on Twitter showed Roth and other GOP lawmakers urging people to convince migrants to stay.

Florida GOP lawmaker says the anti-immigration law he backed is causing a 'major problem' as migrant families are leaving the state
Fla gop is like ike the dog that caught the automobile. What does it do now ?

Unkotare
Yet when a couple of places can't find workers people say there's a labor shortage. They want low wages and all jobs filled. Bad jobs are avoud d. That's capitalism.

I posted three links that say it is low unemployment. It is your job to find links that support your position.

Your own article notes "Fiscal policy". So again, tell me, where was all this money hiding when prices were lower?

You lost me with a crazy hypothesis… Care to explain? Or are you pulling percentages from your asshole?

The Rand Organization conducted a study of Veterans. They found that roughly 5% of Veterans supported the extreme Right. And make no mistake. Your ideals are extreme.

So 95% of the Veterans disagree with you. Considering that some members of the unit they served in were first Generation Americans. Those Anchor Babies that folks like you would want to deport. Well they have fond memories of their buddies. Some may have even had a Green Card.

You see. Racist and hate filled people like you don’t join the Military. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt to say it isn’t because you are a coward. I’ll grant you average courage. It has everything to do with living with and taking orders from Minorities in your case.

So according to you. Those 95% of Veterans aren’t Legit Americans.

Hillary Clinton "didn't mean" to bleach bit hammer time subpoenaed evidence.
Joe Biden "didn't mean" to steal classified documents as a SENATOR AND vice president.
But OH. MY. COOKIE. that ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil:

Forum List

Back