Florida teacher has a white nationalist podcast...

Racism is wrong wherever it comes from….

It just seems like it goes unnoticed by the left when it’s directed at whites.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast | HuffPost

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true.

“She believed me and backed off,” she said.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

This woman is a treat. They should promote her to principal.

Not so sure if white nationalists becoming teachers is something that could really happen. Don't you have to know something about readin and writin, and shit like that before they let you be a teacher?
I thought in the liberal world, you're qualified if you teach being gay is okay in elementary school. Or if your a boy, but feel like a girl. Here is some hormone pills to make your transformation easier later. Oh, and no need to tell your parents. We will just take you from them, if they disagree.

The OP quoted some words, so I guess that I am therefore allowed to comment on them: the teacher's opinion on the relative intelligence of the various ethnicities.

Everyone has his/her opinion on that matter.

There are statistics that people can use to justify any position on this topic.

So no one is ever going to change his/her opinion.

Every teacher, of course, has a point of view regarding the matter.

As a professional, every teacher should try to keep that view from bleeding over into his/her teaching.

The teacher in question should make every effort NOT to indoctrinate her students.

IMHO:

1. The teacher should be allowed to keep her job.

a. She is reportedly a so-called "White nationalist."
b. Well, there are other teachers who are "[fill in the name of any other ethnicity] nationalists." If they are not fired, why should she be?

2. The teacher should be directed to stop such controversial (and hurtful) comments on her podcast.

a. When she eventually retires, she can then let rip to her heart's desire.

Last edited:
Excellant podcast. The Crystal River area of FL is very racially aware and jew wise.

AKIA

Not so sure if white nationalists becoming teachers is something that could really happen. Don't you have to know something about readin and writin, and shit like that before they let you be a teacher?

If they allow vapid bed wetters like that meat puppet faggot Obozo to call themselves "constitutional law professors" the standard for regular teachers can't be that high huh?
Bulldog's case and point.....right there. ^ :eusa_clap:

If you have a problem with WN go to one of your UN controlled cities and live with groidz. Simple

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast | HuffPost

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

I thought in the liberal world, you're qualified if you teach being gay is okay in elementary school. Or if your a boy, but feel like a girl. Here is some hormone pills to make your transformation easier later. Oh, and no need to tell your parents. We will just take you from them, if they disagree.

Of course you think all that goofy shit. You are a right winger, after all. You think lots of goofy shit that can't be true.

I'm tuning in now. She's great. Why prohibit White Free Speech?

Mongrel nation has every (((network)) If you wish to genuflect to the non white , there are plenty of venues.

Of course you think all that goofy shit. You are a right winger, after all. You think lots of goofy shit that can't be true.
27654706_2019790874925741_1281021088260006283_n.jpg

Not my imagination, liberal indoctrination did this.

View attachment 180281

Boys did that in our day too. You just didn't notice.

Nice attempt to derail a WN thread with once again , the gheys.

So teel me , are you jewish?

View attachment 180281

Boys did that in our day too. You just didn't notice.
They weren't encouraged to do so. There is actually a school district that want to offer kids hormone pills without parents consent if the kid wants to change their gender. That didn't happen in my school days. We were taught English, math, history, science, and shop. We were also disciplined something liberalism took out of school. They are just indoctrination centers now.

Forum List

Back