Florida teacher has a white nationalist podcast...

The South will never rise again, thank God.
The peckerwood nation is finished

Some are still in Orlando. Hammerskins as well. FL has many muds in some areas , however , we still have a vibrant Klan Kommunity.

FGRN
And they are marginalized, uneducated fearful violent "people"

A White Nation emerges in the upper south. We have no interest in co habitation with mud people.

The Neo Conferderacy continues the tradition of opposing anti White terror since 1861.

For God , Race and Nation !!!!!

Some are still in Orlando. Hammerskins as well. FL has many muds in some areas , however , we still have a vibrant Klan Kommunity.

FGRN

A White Nation emerges in the upper south. ....!!!!!

No, it will not. Ever. Any fools try to make something stupid like that will be put down even harder than the last set of fools who tried it. Time to grow up.

FGRN

No, it will not. Ever. Any fools try to make something stupid like that will be put down even harder than the last set of fools who tried it. Time to grow up.

Numerous White Nations are already formed. Nationally and internationally. Get a clue ; silly TARE.

This woman is a treat. They should promote her to principal.
`
I'll bet you'd change your tune if she was a muslim radical.
`
muslims have no business in a White venue

coloreds have their environs. coloreds have their media. coloreds have their culture.

Whites will fight for the Right to remain White. Don't mess with OUR 1st or 2nd Amendment Rights.

Not so sure if white nationalists becoming teachers is something that could really happen. Don't you have to know something about readin and writin, and shit like that before they let you be a teacher?
I thought in the liberal world, you're qualified if you teach being gay is okay in elementary school. Or if your a boy, but feel like a girl. Here is some hormone pills to make your transformation easier later. Oh, and no need to tell your parents. We will just take you from them, if they disagree.

Of course you think all that goofy shit. You are a right winger, after all. You think lots of goofy shit that can't be true.
View attachment 180281
Not my imagination, liberal indoctrination did this.

Boys did that in our day too. You just didn't notice.
That is true. Probably since the time of the first wooden schoolhouse. Honestly I think we have one sitting in the Oval Office now.

What’s wrong with teaching a different point of view?

I thought diversity was a good thing?
Teaching hatred towards other human beings just because they have a different skin color is not the way to go.....or teaching superiority over other human beings of a different color is not the way to go....

Crystal River and Yankeetown schools which are near each other, (my sister has taught at both) are primarily 'white' students, the parents are White and generally poor....the teacher in the op picked a perfect school to pass her agenda on to the kids.... :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more. A few years ago I would have looked down on this. But I so don't give a shit anymore.

muslims have no business in a White venue coloreds have their environs. coloreds have their media. coloreds have their culture.Whites will fight for the Right to remain White. Don't mess with OUR 1st or 2nd Amendment Rights.
`
I see. Did you know my 14 year old daughter is biracial? I suppose not. Her father is black and financially supports her. She's part of a new generation of Americans not tied down to the tribal mentality of race. Yours is a dying breed sir. It's doing its swan song right now. It's inevitable through. I'm patient.
`

muslims have no business in a White venue coloreds have their environs. coloreds have their media. coloreds have their culture.Whites will fight for the Right to remain White. Don't mess with OUR 1st or 2nd Amendment Rights.
`
I see. Did you know my 14 year old daughter is biracial? I suppose not. Her father is black and financially supports her. She's part of a new generation of Americans not tied down to the tribal mentality of race. Yours is a dying breed sir. It's doing its swan song right now. It's inevitable through. I'm patient.
`

I have always known of your miscegeny. Best regards , maam .

14 Words

AKIA

Teaching hatred towards other human beings just because they have a different skin color is not the way to go.....or teaching superiority over other human beings of a different color is not the way to go....

Crystal River and Yankeetown schools which are near each other, (my sister has taught at both) are primarily 'white' students, the parents are White and generally poor....the teacher in the op picked a perfect school to pass her agenda on to the kids.... :rolleyes:

One of the Whitest areas in FL...........staying that way

14 Words

FGRN

Numerous White Nations are already formed. ......

Not within my United States they aren't. The last time some traitorous idiots tried they were put down like the dogs they had made of themselves. Any future attempt would be put down even more swiftly and firmly. Idiotic, cowardly racists would do well to keep it in mind.

FGRN

Not within my United States they aren't. The last time some traitorous idiots tried they were put down like the dogs they had made of themselves. Any future attempt would be put down even more swiftly and firmly. Idiotic, cowardly racists would do well to keep it in mind.

This is where the race war will begin.

A revolt over the First and Second Amendments.

We demand the Right to live White. We will defend that Right by enforcing the 2nd.

DONOT INTEGRATE WHITE AMERICA

This woman is a treat. They should promote her to principal.
`
I'll bet you'd change your tune if she was a muslim radical.
`
muslims have no business in a White venue

coloreds have their environs. coloreds have their media. coloreds have their culture.

Whites will fight for the Right to remain White. Don't mess with OUR 1st or 2nd Amendment Rights.

Skin color does not determine thought or identity of masses of people. Individuals are individual. A real American doesn't need to be told this.

It's a shame that so many people feel qualified to speak of America but understand nothing about my country, our heritage, and the principles upon which it was founded.

Racists are inherently cowards. That's one reason why they always hide behind some imaginary "we" or "us" or "our."

This is where the race war will begin.....

There is no such thing, and there will not be. There is no "we" involved in irrational, spineless fear. America has always been a land of many peoples and we always will be. Anyone who doesn't like it can leave.

There is no "white America," there is just America. MY America.

There is no such thing, and there will not be. There is no "we" involved in irrational, spineless fear. America has always been a land of many peoples and we always will be. Anyone who doesn't like it can leave.

Millions already have. Mexicants , negros , jews , asians many non whites have self segregated as well. At least the self respecting have. There is a place for multiculturalists though. Chicongo.

Millions already have. Mexicants , negros , jews , asians many non whites have self segregated as well. At least the self respecting have. There is a place for multiculturalists though. Chicongo.

Americans of any hue can live anywhere in America they choose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back