Florida teacher has a white nationalist podcast...

Correct. I am White Nationalist. Not , Civic Nationalist. My Race is my Nation . My taxes should go to the future and preservation of European American Culture. None other.
`
Well, you did post in the right place. Many conservatives, republicans and evangelicals think the same way you do. You are not alone
`

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast | HuffPost

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true.

“She believed me and backed off,” she said.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

This woman is a treat. They should promote her to principal.

Not so sure if white nationalists becoming teachers is something that could really happen. Don't you have to know something about readin and writin, and shit like that before they let you be a teacher?

You don't have to agree with their opinions, but don't delude yourself into thinking all white nationalists are uneducated and illiterate.

Just the very large majority of them.

Your stereotype of a gun-totin' bible-thumpin toothless redneck sitting on the porch all day is way off base. The majority of the current crop of white nationalists are educated, learned in philosophy and very tech-savvy. Their arguments are persuasive which is why the PC elite are working so hard to deny them a platform online.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast | HuffPost

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true.

“She believed me and backed off,” she said.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

This woman is a treat. They should promote her to principal.

Not so sure if white nationalists becoming teachers is something that could really happen. Don't you have to know something about readin and writin, and shit like that before they let you be a teacher?

You don't have to agree with their opinions, but don't delude yourself into thinking all white nationalists are uneducated and illiterate.

Just the very large majority of them.

...learned in philosophy ......

:lmao:

Forum List

Back