Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Over 138 boys were killed during 1910 to early 2000s
Many of the kids sent here faced horrors that as utterly amazing to believe

Many boys were beaten to hamburger meat for any slight infraction
Many were sexually abused

Florida red neck good old boys at local and state level did zero and covered it up

Kids were beaten to near death
Just stealing a berry outside or not asking permission to use the water fountain would get you beat near death

I just heard of this and 138 Boys died

Florida red neck good old boys at local and state level did zero and covered it up

Let me guess. It was run by a religious sect.

There was an extended series about this reported by the Tampa Bay Times a few years ago. There was a police "investigation" coverup.. Anthropologists from a local university found dozens of bodies buried in unmarked graves near the school. It seemed to be a culture of sadistic guards.

There was an extended series about this reported by the Tampa Bay Times a few years ago. There was a police "investigation" coverup.. Anthropologists from a local university found dozens of bodies buried in unmarked graves near the school. It seemed to be a culture of sadistic guards.

I.e. the kind of state employees Democrats love to hire and most of this board's deviant Democrats hope to be.

I.e. the kind of state employees Democrats love to hire and most of this board's deviant Democrats hope to be.
What makes you say that? The abuse started well over 100 years ago and continued to the 2000's. Do you think Democrats controlled Florida for over 100 years? Prison abuse continues in Florida today. Do you think it's the fault of the Democrats in the government now?

The abuses happened when? Today it's the girls turn only they haven't been accused of a crime. The gay agenda that controls the democrat party protects predatory boys in skirts and arrests the fathers of abused girls.

What makes you say that? The abuse started well over 100 years ago and continued to the 2000's. Do you think Democrats controlled Florida for over 100 years? Prison abuse continues in Florida today. Do you think it's the fault of the Democrats in the government now?

What makes me say that? well, duh ....

Historical party control​

From 1992 to 2020, the Florida House of Representatives flipped from Democratic control to a Republican majority, with the chamber changing hands in the 1996 elections. Prior to 1996, the chamber had been under solid Democratic control since the years immediately following the Civil War.

You should sue whatever school you went to that left you so tragically ignorant of basic American history. DEmocrats still dominate big chunks of the state.

If you escaped : they would send in armies from the adult prison to track you down and rape and kill you

You should sue whatever school you went to that left you so tragically ignorant of basic American history. DEmocrats still dominate big chunks of the state.
Did you learn and remember that from basic American history, or did you just look that up so you could feign indignation? I grew up in Michigan. They never taught 100 years of Mich history. Did you learn the history in a Florida school?

Wuwei
I also grew up in Michigan

The boys were beaten with 3 foot leather straps with metal on it .

Many could get 50 hits and your skin would be obliterated after only a few

Many of the 138 dead boys were orphans and we will never even know their names

Some were cremated

Good damn red neck MF

Some were dumped in the swaps

Wuwei
I also grew up in Michigan

The boys were beaten with 3 foot leather straps with metal on it .

Many could get 50 hits and your skin would be obliterated after only a few
That is all hard to believe, but it has been very well documented. I followed it in the Tampa Bay Times as the bodies were located and exhumed. With Republicans in charge of Florida, this will never make it into the history books.

Forum List

Back