amazon account crashed.. 2 step verification.. need to order razor blades.. feel bitter..

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
HELP....
I can't shout at Bezos stupid bald face.. so I can moan about it here I guess..
So sick of amazon and their stupid security crap.......
It says I have to disable 2-step.. I have to send ID to do this... the address on my drivers licence is the old address not the new one.. I think this is probably going to be the most painful so far internet account recovery.. arggg this is going to take weeks...
Pls send me some sympathy.. or laugh at my miserable plight... don't care which..
Heeeellpppp....
:Boom2:
1635685686419.png

lol but but it's 'high tech N Stuff'. Just give them your bank account routing number and debit card Pin. Surely they're honest ....

HELP....
It says I have to disable 2-step.. I have to send ID to do this... the address on my drivers licence is the old address not the new one.. I think this is probably going to be the most painful so far internet account recovery.. arggg this is going to take weeks...
Pls send me some sympathy.. or laugh at my miserable plight... don't care which..
Heeeellpppp....
:Boom2:View attachment 558526
Why not just go the local drug store and get disposable razors? Some of them even sell razor blades.

HELP....
Heeeellpppp....
I buy from Amazon often and never have I had to use a photo ID.

HELP....
Heeeellpppp....
If they are asking you to disable 2FA, you should be able to do that with your Amazon password and another form of verification (to get into your account) such as an email or a text message to your cell phone.

HELP....
Heeeellpppp....
I buy all the time and I've never needed to send photo ID.

lol but but it's 'high tech N Stuff'. Just give them your bank account routing number and debit card Pin. Surely they're honest ....
But I can't give them anything now! I want to give them a new card number, but Bezos says NO!

If they are asking you to disable 2FA, you should be able to do that with your Amazon password and another form of verification (to get into your account) such as an email or a text message to your cell phone.
yeh, thanks, it's trying to send it to the other sim card, the dead one..

HELP....
Heeeellpppp....

What you need to do is get a new credit card you have never used with them, change your telephone number, move to a new address, and then open a new account. Much easier than getting your locked account unlocked.

But I can't give them anything now! I want to give them a new card number, but Bezos says NO!

I just buy a set of Wahl's electric dog shears and don't worry about blades, just keep a sack of those plastic disposables around just in case and a block of that solid soap with the hair brush they sell at Walmart if I need foam. Both last a long long time. I only shave maybe once every 4-5 days, and the shears cut close enough.

The weird thing is the Wahl's haircut set in the mens' shaving aisle is $4-6 more than the same shears over on the pet dept.

just another way the scum of AMERICA make idiots gullible.......

and you patronize the commie ....see how it works?
ah, who's the communist? what bezos? he's probably the richest man in the world.. he's got money than i've dreamed of.. that doesn't sound like communism..
Can someone explain.. Why do Amazon HATE THEIR CUSTOMERS...they must do.. is it an amazon thing to treat them like dirt, to stop them buying things from them??

ah, who's the communist? what bezos? he's probably the richest man in the world.. he's got money than i've dreamed of.. that doesn't sound like communism..
Can someone explain.. Why do Amazon HATE THEIR CUSTOMERS...they must do.. is it an amazon thing to treat them like dirt, to stop them buying things from them??
Different experiences for different people.

I use Amazon a lot and get stuff from them almost daily. I rarely have any problems with Amazon orders and when I do I call customer service. I honestly feel Amazon’s customer service is the best in the business.

Different experiences for different people.

I use Amazon a lot and get stuff from them almost daily. I rarely have any problems with Amazon orders and when I do I call customer service. I honestly feel Amazon’s customer service is the best in the business.
You're wrong, they really hate their customers... they must do..

i don't give a fuck how much anybody has....IT breathes the same oxygen I do....see, no different...but you salivate at $$$$....thats why you enjoy the scum demonRATS

i don't give a fuck how much anybody has....IT breathes the same oxygen I do....see, no different...but you salivate at $$$$....thats why you enjoy the scum demonRATS
errrr... oh, man, the battle of semantics.. err, well the demonRATS is a new rap group?? or I'm showing my age?
so lefties.. how to respond to their statements...
well I was angry about an internet account... marx had never heard of the internet.. he didn't like capitalism..
Are you sticking up for Bezos?? And don't understand why someone, eg me would criticise him or his website?
It's a common thing you know, for people to hate the internet! They're allowed to, you know!!

Forum List

Back