Florida school board votes to remove Moms for Liberty founder after husband accused of rape

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a comical story.

On the face of it what she and her husband get up to in their own bedroom is their own business.
nb notwithstanding the rape charges.

But if your professional life is being a moral authority then it strikes of hypocrisy.

She is not required to stand down and looks rather smug in the video. Shes a pretty girl and may have an only fans future.

But not directing childrens education.

I suspect she may try and tough it out. The meatball needs to get back to the state and take care of this business,

This is a comical story.

On the face of it what she and her husband get up to in their own bedroom is their own business.

But if your professional life is being a moral authority then it strikes of hypocrisy.

She is not required to stand down and looks rather smug in the video. Shes a pretty girl and may have an only fans future.

I suspect she may try and tough it out. The meatball needs to get back to the state and take care of this business,
Only comical to a sick hateful deviant like you.
And the only two points you make are that you are a hypocrite -- you it is their own business and then say 'but not directing children's education" so you say it is immoral as I do but I am not a lying hypocrite.

Then you do a double hypocrisy by saying they didn't live up to being a moral authority !!!! Was it wrong or not,what the hell does being a moral authority have to do with it.IS IT WRONG????????????

I say it is. And it is not comical. You are sick to think such people hurting children is in any way funny

Only comical to a sick hateful deviant like you.
And the only two points you make are that you are a hypocrite -- you it is their own business and then say 'but not directing children's education" so you say it is immoral as I do but I am not a lying hypocrite.

Then you do a double hypocrisy by saying they didn't live up to being a moral authority !!!! Was it wrong or not,what the hell does being a moral authority have to do with it.IS IT WRONG????????????

I say it is. And it is not comical. You are sick to think such people hurting children is in any way funny
Youare getting tied up in your argument. And not making any sense,

This is a comical story.

That evil c word won't be able to harm innocent people anymore :thup:

Youare getting tied up in your argument. And not making any sense,
Threeways and other deviant sexual behaviour by Americans in the privacy of a hotel room, doesn't have to be a negative influence on their family values.

As long as they cleanse themselves of all the sartorum before they go home to pray with the kids!

This is a comical story.

Got a lot of time on your hands eh Tommy? :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

It's actually worse than that OP, they're both swingers.

They were scheduled for a trist w/one of the wife's girlfriends, but wifey cancelled, hubby didn't wanna wait so he went over to the third party's residence by himself and raped her.

And here we are.

Mind you, these are people purporting to be Christians and the "moral majority" of America.

Swingers, indulging in deviant acts.

Anyone surprised?

It's actually worse than that OP, they're both swingers.

They were scheduled for a trist w/one of the wife's girlfriends, but wifey cancelled, hubby didn't wanna wait so he went over to the third party's residence by himself and raped her.

And here we are.

Mind you, these are people purporting to be Christians and the "moral majority" of America.

Swingers, indulging in deviant acts.

Anyone surprised?
Is there a video of this virtuous woman performing sex acts ? Blaster has been looking for one.

This is a comical story.

Tommy, Tommy, Only you could get the giggles over a story about rape.

Threeways and other deviant sexual behaviour by Americans in the privacy of a hotel room, doesn't have to be a negative influence on their family values.

As long as they cleanse themselves of all the sartorum before they go home to pray with the kids!
You just know that they are all at it once they close the curtains.They obsess about sex 24/7.

Forum List

Back