Rape-accused Florida GOP chair is suspended and has salary cut to $1

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is harsh in the extreme.

This gentleman has not even been charged let alone convicted of rape.

Innocent till proven guilty is what we say on the left but that holds no sway with the extreme right.

Why the rush to punish this poor man ?

A big factor in his downfall was the decision of his bitch wife to have a headache.

If she had shown up for a session of bl-lez gop action it would all have been ok and nobody would havee been any the wiser.

Book banning on moral grounds could have continued uninterrupted.

But we are where we are and need to think of the kidz.

My own view is that he should sit tight and let justice take its course.These hypocrites will look silly when he gets off.

Innocent till proven guilty is what we say on the left but that holds no sway with the extreme right.

A big factor in his downfall was the decision of his bitch wife to have a headache.

If she had shown up for a session of bl-lez gop action it would all have been ok and nobody would havee been any the wiser.

My own view is that he should sit tight and let justice take its course.These hypocrites will look silly when he gets off.
Trump was convicted of sexual abuse and his popularity in the Republican party rose. So will this guys.

Nice to see the GOP in FL taking care to clean house and distent themselves...meanwhile, the Dems not only nominated, but voted for Xiden....who had a pending rape criminal complaint in 2016

Thank goodness no one's banning books. That would be bad.

There are many horrible human beings, even serial killers are innocent until proven guilty.

He has been found guilty by his so called frriends.
Maybe…or maybe the organization just doesn’t want someone working there that should be focused on something else.

I get that these sort of allegations are common among your leftist cult but some folks just don’t want to be associated with it

Another Marxist Pedo Democrat groom--er, what now?

He's a REPUBLICAN???? :eek: :eek:

Impossible!

o_O. o_O. o_O

Nice to see the GOP in FL taking care to clean house and distent themselves...meanwhile, the Dems not only nominated, but voted for Xiden....who had a pending rape criminal complaint in 2016
Bill Clinton was also accused of rape.

Forum List

Back