Florida running out of ICU Beds

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.
Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.
Dont tell what I believe because you dont know

the chinese disease is not a hoax

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

you are out of touch with reality

LMAO @ the Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe ...

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.

LMAO @ the Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe ...

Yes..because one has to be gullible to believe there lying eyes, right? Only a Trumper says believe me and not the evidence. I don’t think so.

Here is a real link
Still have over 16% available.
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.

No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.
The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)

Last edited:
No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

When will the threat pass ....

When the Democrats control Congress and the White House?

Uhm-Hmm ....

That's because the numbers are faked and contrived.

There are numerous examples of this.

You guys simply choose to ignore them.

Perhaps you could break down the percentage of people in those hospitals who are actually sick and dying from COVID ...

Here is a real link
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.
Noylt every county has an ICU ward.

The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)
Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.

Lol funniest thing I read all day! 90% were falsely reported in Orlando lol hahahha hahah poor democrats

Here is a real link
Noylt every county has an ICU ward.

Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.
Nice deflection
How was I wrong, you fucking idiot? It said 16 percent. And thats what i said.
People like you are the reason they put warning labels on draino.

When will the threat pass ....

When the Democrats control Congress and the White House?

Uhm-Hmm ....

That's because the numbers are faked and contrived.

There are numerous examples of this.

You guys simply choose to ignore them.

Perhaps you could break down the percentage of people in those hospitals who are actually sick and dying from COVID ...
Read the link. ICU wards are full of Covid patients. If your only argument is “I don’t believe it”, well that is not much of an argument.

I don't know who or what "patch" is -
But your article itself states that only 75% or the beds being set aside are filled.

BJ rates this as massive fail.

No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask and social distance until the threat passses.
You mean like the million or so rioters in our street destroying public and private property?

they are not practicing social distancing but libs are fine with that

while at the same time closing places where non violent citizens gather

Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.

Shock - the OP misstates the info in the link.

Only 75% of the beds SET ASIDE are full
So they are prepared for an uptick, still, if it comes.

Forum List

Back