Florida running out of ICU Beds

Where are the tenporary beds? They're needed now. 84% capacity was reached with people who were infected weeks ago when daily rates of infection were far lower than now.
The beds will be available as needed

there are no images of patients stack up in the halls and there never will be

the only reason we are not italy is the wealth America has

but you seem to think money grows on trees and state governments do not need tax revenue to continue providing services
You dont think at all.
Extra capacity will not be built overnight.

6,248 total ICU beds in Florida.
Currently at15% availability. That's about 937 available.
Currently new cases are at 15, 000 A DAY.
If only 5% needed ICU care. That's a potential need of up to 750 beds day in the future. Even if the percentage of beds needed is much smaller, it won't take very many days at this level of new infection to blow past capacity.
The chinese disease is not going away

it will still be waiting for you when libs emerge from isolation due to hunger

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.
Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.
So those jerks filling up all the ICU beds are just malingerers. Figures. It is Florida. Bunch of old shit lazy assholes.
More like a lot of rich, old white people whom the hospital is afraid will sue them if they don't admit them for every sniffle.
Oh wow. I wonder how much they pay for the ventilator add-on package?

Where are the tenporary beds? They're needed now. 84% capacity was reached with people who were infected weeks ago when daily rates of infection were far lower than now.

but you seem to think money grows on trees and state governments do not need tax revenue to continue providing services
You dont think at all.

If only 5% needed ICU care. That's a potential need of up to 750 beds day in the future. Even if the percentage of beds needed is much smaller, it won't take very many days at this level of new infection to blow past capacity.

Not surprising that you've got noting but bullshit, loser.

Of course it will, dope. The goal though is to keep infections low enough to maintain enough hospital capacity to treat everyone who needs it. That is done by keeping shit closed until the virus in a given region is low enough to keep the rate of infection down. See NY's daily rate compared to FLA's.

You dont think at all.

Of course it will, dope. The goal though is to keep infections low enough to maintain enough hospital capacity to treat everyone who needs it. That is done by keeping shit closed until the virus in a given region is low enough to keep the rate of infection down. See NY's daily rate compared to FLA's.
I hate to inform you, but you ate being lied to by someone in florida

You dont think at all.

Sure, dope. The state's ICU capacity is at 85% because of lies.

37k new cases in the last 72 hours.

Yes..because one has to be gullible to believe there lying eyes, right? Only a Trumper says believe me and not the evidence. I don’t think so.
where's your evidence?
My evidence is the data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration,
and they admitted to cooking the books. how does that make you feel?
How does it feel to post bullshit? So now you don't believe data put out by a Republican administration. Wow.

Last edited:
Yes..because one has to be gullible to believe there lying eyes, right? Only a Trumper says believe me and not the evidence. I don’t think so.
where's your evidence?
My evidence is the data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration,

I don't think that he can make the connection.

where's your evidence?

The sad truth is that people like you will never accept facts or data that goes against your narrative. Your minds are all prisoners of a whirlwind of conspiracy theories that your brains can't shake off. It truly is sad. It is sad because you don't even know you are prisoners.

where's your evidence?

The sad truth is that people like you will never accept facts or data that goes against your narrative. Your minds are all prisoners of a whirlwind of conspiracy theories that your brains can't shake off. It truly is sad. It is sad because you don't even know you are prisoners.

You have exactly described what people who escape your bubble think about you.

The sad truth is that people like you will never accept facts or data that goes against your narrative. Your minds are all prisoners of a whirlwind of conspiracy theories that your brains can't shake off. It truly is sad. It is sad because you don't even know you are prisoners
Whose facts and data? CDC already admitted their data flawed

You dont think at all.

right.

personal insults are 85% of your argument

when wuFlu patients are dying in the hallways waiting for a bed get back to us

till then go fuck youtself

You dont think at all.

right.

right.

Personal insults aren't part of my argument at all, dope.

Forum List

Back