Florida running out of ICU Beds

Here is a real link
Still have over 16% available.
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.
Noylt every county has an ICU ward.
Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.
Dont tell what I believe because you dont know

the chinese disease is not a hoax

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

you are out of touch with reality
No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.
The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)
Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.
Nice deflection
How was I wrong, you fucking idiot? It said 16 percent. And thats what i said.
People like you are the reason they put warning labels on draino.
Nice deflection
How were you wrong?
You fail to realize that the number of infected is growing by 15k a day. It won't be long until there is no available capacity while new cases and the demand for hospital care continues to grow.

Maybe Trump should send the USNS Comfort to Florida?

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.

Sounds like a bio terror attack, like someone from Wuhan Labs was intentionally infecting people with aerosol Covid

More than 50 Florida hospitals are reporting they have no more intensive care beds available for coronavirus patients.

According to data released by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, there are no longer any ICU beds available at 54 hospitals in 25 counties. Another 30 hospitals reported their coronavirus ICU units are 90 percent full.

The announcement comes as Florida hit a new high in coronavirus cases Sunday with a one-day increase of 15,300 cases. It was reportedly the largest daily addition of new cases of the virus for a single state nationwide since the beginning of the pandemic.

Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake. These people live in a world of delusion. It is truly sad.

LMAO @ the Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe ...

If it were true, it sounded like a legitimate bio-terror attack as if the Commies weren't happy with the result of the Obama Funded Fauci Wuhan Flu and were spraying people with it - in battleground State for the upcoming Trump vs. Whoever the Taliban nominates 2020 election

Biden's Chicom buddies fucked the US and the rest of the world.

They probably did it on purpose to hurt Trump's booming economy. They were use to the Obama/Biden administration give away the tecnology and trade store to them. They are pissed that Trump is putting America's interest first.

However, Hunter Biden got filthy rich.

Just think how well Hunter Biden's cocaine supplier is doing nowadays thanks to the Chicoms and the Ukrainians.

These stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the virus but yet vote for Creepy Joe are Useful idiots for the Chicoms.

So, in your "reality", what's the plan when hospitals are full?
we have plenty of space for temporary icu beds if needed

you can hide from the chinese disease till the helicopter money runs out and shelves at the hippy food bank are empty

then you will be forced to work starve

which do you prefer?
we have plenty of space for temporary icu beds if needed

you can hide from the chinese disease till the helicopter money runs out and shelves at the hippy food bank are empty

then you will be forced to work starve

which do you prefer?
Where are the tenporary beds? They're needed now. 84% capacity was reached with people who were infected weeks ago when daily rates of infection were far lower than now.

Lots of old folks in Fla. with underlying health issues. The old Seinfeld joke was that the law said that folks over 75 had to move to Florida. If the left was so concerned about the plight of senior citizens exposed to the disease they would demand that the governor of NY be indicted for the deaths of over 3,000 senior citizens exposed to the disease because the governor ordered nursing homes to accept infected patients or lose their licenses.

Maybe if they would stop admitting every tom, dick and harry with a chest cold just to make Covid look worse and Trump bad and focus just on those few really in need of it, they'd have beds.

That must be it,. Hospitals are lying to make Trump and you ignorant assfucks look bad. I get it.

Are we really going to go down that road again? The last round of that game Trump provided and no one came.

Where are the tenporary beds? They're needed now. 84% capacity was reached with people who were infected weeks ago when daily rates of infection were far lower than now.
The beds will be available as needed

there are no images of patients stack up in the halls and there never will be

the only reason we are not italy is the wealth America has

but you seem to think money grows on trees and state governments do not need tax revenue to continue providing services

Here is a real link
Still have over 16% available.
So 84% of ICU beds are full according to your own link and there are counties where no ICU beds are available. That is in line with the article statistics.
Noylt every county has an ICU ward.
Not withstanding all the evidence, brainsick Trumpers still think this virus is a hoax or the numbers fake.
Dont tell what I believe because you dont know

the chinese disease is not a hoax

but liberals who dream of staying home and isolating themselves for the rest of their lives are living in some sort of a lib hoax

you are out of touch with reality
No one I know or read ever said that people had to “isolate themselves the rest of their lives”. All I read is that people take precautions like wearing a mask,and social distance until the threat passses.

Next, there are plenty of threads and comments by Trumpers on this board alone calling the pandemic or the numbers fake or contrived.

The reality check is the number of people sick and dying in hospitals. That is the reality, and if you can’t accept that then it is you denying the reality of the pandemic.
The numbers are fake. A state official, I forget which one, maybe illinois? Said even if people clearly died from something else, if they are positive, its a corona death. Which would make the numbers.... Drum roll please.... FAKE ;)
Your own link shows that you are wrong as to statewide ICU beds. Stop with your nonsense.
Nice deflection
People like him are the reason I wish they would stop putting warning labels on draino.

Read the link. ICU wards are full of Covid patients. If your only argument is “I don’t believe it”, well that is not much of an argument.
I did read the link. It clearly does NOT distinguish what these patients are in ICU for.

It is your assumption these are COVID patients filling up these ICU beds.

It is my assumption that are not.

The beds will be available as needed

there are no images of patients stack up in the halls and there never will be

the only reason we are not italy is the wealth America has

but you seem to think money grows on trees and state governments do not need tax revenue to continue providing services
You dont think at all.
Extra capacity will not be built overnight.

6,248 total ICU beds in Florida.
Currently at15% availability. That's about 937 available.
Currently new cases are at 15, 000 A DAY.
If only 5% needed ICU care. That's a potential need of up to 750 beds day in the future. Even if the percentage of beds needed is much smaller, it won't take very many days at this level of new infection to blow past capacity.

Forum List

Back