Florida Rep: Eleven Year Old Raped Because She Was "Dressed Like a Prostitute"

If liberals care so much about this issue, why is it the liberal judges that give the rapists light sentences? Why are democrats the obstacle in every state that has/had trouble passing Jessica's law?

The rapists were black.

That should help to explain why everyone is bending over backward to excuse their actions.

Can you imagine if a gang of WHITES was accused?

I wasn't overly concerned with the race of either the victim or the assailants. If they were white I'd still think they were low-life scumbags.

If liberals care so much about this issue, why is it the liberal judges that give the rapists light sentences? Why are democrats the obstacle in every state that has/had trouble passing Jessica's law?

APB, where are the USMB diehard dems?......:eusa_whistle:

Not a Dem but I don't see the point of your comment. It's just partisan hackery.

Now focusing on this thread, maybe you can show me where in the article this woman is quoting is the words "21 year old prostitute" used? I don't see them.

Not a Dem but I don't see the point of your comment. It's just partisan hackery.

Now focusing on this thread, maybe you can show me where in the article this woman is quoting is the words "21 year old prostitute" used? I don't see them.

The OP is partisan hackery at its finest, you're demonizing a Republican because she made a comment about how young girls dress these days. Was it inappropriate? absolutely, but lets not get carried away with the faux outrage here and act like liberals go all out for child rape victims, as i pointed out..........

In case you guys haven't noticed it Whores often dress like little girls.

Gee, I wonder why?

Couldn't be good marketing could it?

The OP is partisan hackery at its finest, you're demonizing a Republican because she made a comment about how young girls dress these days. Was it inappropriate? absolutely, but lets not get carried away with the faux outrage here and act like liberals go all out for child rape victims, as i pointed out..........

soooo, blame the 11 year old victim eh?:eusa_eh: I thought that went out of style years ago.....I guess not.

soooo, blame the 11 year old victim eh?:eusa_eh: I thought that went out of style years ago.....I guess not.

Hi i'm earth, have we met? Where did i blame the victim? I say the rapist should get 25 years MINIMUM, it's liberals that would want to give the guy six months and put him in "treatment".......

Hi i'm earth, have we met? Where did i blame the victim? I say the rapist should get 25 years MINIMUM, it's liberals that would want to give the guy six months and put him in "treatment".......

Really? I'm a liberal and I say lock them up for life if found guilty. But, then again, it's manly TX......I wonder if they will get probation there.

'Sagging pants' bill passes House committee | Florida politics blog: The Buzz | tampabay.com & St. Petersburg Times

One committee member, Rep. Kathleen Passidomo (R-Naples) said she'd read recently a horrible story out of Texas about the rape of a young girl.

"There was an article about an 11 year old girl who was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed like a 21-year-old prostitute," she said. "And her parents let her attend school like that. And I think it’s incumbent upon us to create some areas where students can be safe in school and show up in proper attire so what happened in Texas doesn’t happen to our students."

No one commented on that line of reasoning.

View attachment 13040

I know they love to blame the victim, but how in the world can you blame an 11 year old kid? :eusa_eh:.. I'm over being suprised and amazed by the things Conservatives say. Just the other week we had a GOP State Senator advocating mental people be shipped to Siberia to 'die', and now this.. What's next?

I know they love to blame the victim, but how in the world can you blame an 11 year old kid? :eusa_eh:.. I'm over being suprised and amazed by the things Conservatives say. Just the other week we had a GOP State Senator advocating mental people be shipped to Siberia to 'die', and now this.. What's next?

combination of things:
1. I read of other cases nationwide of kids as young as 11 years old tried as adults for murder. And Texas is especially notorious for how juvenile crime is treated. It is almost as if crimes by youth are treated the same as adults, UNTIL the lawyers step in and argue otherwise.

2. The system already treats lots of victims of forced prostitution and trafficking
as criminals in the jail system (instead of going through the trouble of investigating
which ones are actually victims and not participating by choice). Because many people will claim to be trafficked when they are caught in prostitution, it makes it harder to determine the ones who really are. So they tend to treat them as criminals until proven they are victims.

Here is another update, after the number of "men and boys" charged rose to 19:
Facebook, files tell gang-rape suspects' stories in Liberty Co. | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I really wish these guys had gotten help before this.

(I know a successful program in Northeast Houston that has gotten young people out of the cycle of crime and incarceration by forming peer groups so they can stay in school and go to college:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6950569.html)

It sounds like many of these young men could have steered away from this with the right support. It's really terrible what addiction does to people. A real wake-up call how people get hooked into it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back