Example Of Holder's Affirmative Action.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Example of Dept of Justice, Nincompoop Eric Holder's Affirmative Action as exemplified by the appointment by the Obami--Salaami's Administration of Regina Sherman, Surgeon General.

This comment was found in the Drudge Report written by a physician who chose to be nameless:

"As a doctor, I find the surgeon general's comments utterly irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

Potassium iodide (KI) is not a general purpose treatment for radiation exposure. No one should take potassium iodide without being instructed to do so. Allergic reactions are possible.

Further, there are a limited number of KI tablets available and those tablets should be provided only to those who are most likely to be exposed to highly elevated levels of radiation. Otherwise many who might benefit will not have access to KI while many who are nowhere near being exposed have the tablets.

I'm astounded that surgeon general, especially a Naval doctor, would be so unthinkingly irresponsible as to indicate that everyone in CA should get the tablets. She should be relieved of duty and a replacement found that is responsible, knowledgeable and understands the gravity of the situation.

Just disgusting. "

Google: Surgeon General Warning (regarding radiation)

Holder Forces Dayton Police Academy to Hire Unqualified Blacks « The Foxhole

Among other stuff in the world that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm", we get this.

Holder, Obama's hand picked puppet, is using the DOJ to make police academies lower standards so more blacks can become cops.

So fellas, if you find yourself in a bank holdup, or in the sights of a mad gunman, or your wife or daughter is about to be raped by a burglar, or your car is getting stolen, or you had your checking account hacked into and someone drained it, or your identity stolen, or your credit card stolen and ran up debt....................if any of that happens, dont' worry about lower cop standards. Just feel GOOD that the officer coming to help you has a better chance of being black now. Thats whats really important!!!!

The DOJ is doing this to multiple police AND fire departments around the country.

So along with the crime element, if you wake in the 3rd floor of a hotel one night, and smell smoke, and find you and your family trapped in a burning building..............rest assured knowing that the fire battalion truck coming may not be the most qualified, but it will be the most diverse!!!!!

• Banned
Another article: "Surgeon General Buying Iodide...." by Lori Preuitt, NBC Bay Area News:

"U.S. Surgeon General Regina Benjamin was in the Bay Area touring a peninsula hospital. NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo asked her about the run on tablets and Dr. Benjamin said although she wasn't aware of people stocking up, she did not think that would be an overreaction. She said it was right to be prepared.

On the other side of the issue is Kelly Huston of the California Emergency Management Agency. Huston said state officials, along with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the California Energy Commission, were monitoring the situation and said people don't need to buy the pills.

Dramatic Photos: Devastation in Japan
LOOK
LOOK
Obama's Littlest Constituents
LOOK
"Even if we had a radiation release from Diablo Canyon (in San Luis Obispo County), iodide would only be issued to people living within a 10-mile radius of the plant," Huston added.

Santa Clara County's public health officer Dr. Martin Fenstersheib told the Mercury News he also does not recommend getting the tablets, adding some people can be severely allergic to the iodine.

"There is no reason for doing it," Fenstersheib told the paper.

Either way, the pills are hard to get. eBay prices have skyrocketed. "

Is this Obama Adm appointed Surgeon General a TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT or what ?!?!?

Another article: "Surgeon General Buying Iodide...." by Lori Preuitt, NBC Bay Area News:

"U.S. Surgeon General Regina Benjamin was in the Bay Area touring a peninsula hospital. NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo asked her about the run on tablets and Dr. Benjamin said although she wasn't aware of people stocking up, she did not think that would be an overreaction. She said it was right to be prepared.

On the other side of the issue is Kelly Huston of the California Emergency Management Agency. Huston said state officials, along with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the California Energy Commission, were monitoring the situation and said people don't need to buy the pills.

LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
"Even if we had a radiation release from Diablo Canyon (in San Luis Obispo County), iodide would only be issued to people living within a 10-mile radius of the plant," Huston added.

Santa Clara County's public health officer Dr. Martin Fenstersheib told the Mercury News he also does not recommend getting the tablets, adding some people can be severely allergic to the iodine.

"There is no reason for doing it," Fenstersheib told the paper.

Either way, the pills are hard to get. eBay prices have skyrocketed. "

Is this Obama Adm appointed Surgeon General a TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT or what ?!?!?

:clap2:

Just know this: Thanks to the Obama Admin, IF, huge IF, there were a similar earthquake or nuclear meltdown in a US city, the firemen and police rushing to restore order and save lives MAY not be the most qualifed, but they'll be very diverse!!!! I'd rather be a bit less safe but feel good knowing the men coming to save me are made up of an acceptable racial quota.

Thanks Obama and Holder for high priorities.

• Banned
Just know this: Thanks to the Obama Admin, IF, huge IF, there were a similar earthquake or nuclear meltdown in a US city, the firemen and police rushing to restore order and save lives MAY not be the most qualifed, but they'll be very diverse!!!! I'd rather be a bit less safe but feel good knowing the men coming to save me are made up of an acceptable racial quota.

Thanks Obama and Holder for high priorities.

Ya know.....I ALWAYS knew I had to be grateful to these Pieces of Shit for something.

Holder, Obama's hand picked puppet, is using the DOJ to make police academies lower standards so more blacks can become cops.

So fellas, if you find yourself in a bank holdup, or in the sights of a mad gunman, or your wife or daughter is about to be raped by a burglar, or your car is getting stolen, or you had your checking account hacked into and someone drained it, or your identity stolen, or your credit card stolen and ran up debt....................if any of that happens, dont' worry about lower cop standards. Just feel GOOD that the officer coming to help you has a better chance of being black now. Thats whats really important!!!!

HEY - HO - Holder's Got To Go!!!!

The DOJ is discriminating against white people. This lowering of standards is the last straw. The government will not hire a more qualified white person who dedicated his life to learn his job, but will hire a clueless black person that did not dedicate his time or care to learn the job.

Eric Holder, Do you remember the United States Declaration of Independence? "All Men Are Created Equal"

Eric Holder is also ok with Black Panthers intimidating white voters at the polling place.

:fu: Eric Holder :fu:

• Banned

HEY - HO - Holder's Got To Go!!!!

The DOJ is discriminating against white people. This lowering of standards is the last straw. The government will not hire a more qualified white person who dedicated his life to learn his job, but will hire a clueless black person that did not dedicate his time or care to learn the job.

Eric Holder, Do you remember the United States Declaration of Independence? "All Men Are Created Equal"

Eric Holder is also ok with Black Panthers intimidating white voters at the polling place.

:fu: Eric Holder :fu:

What I'd like to know is where are the fucking LibTURDS who are so eager to pounce on anything resembling a violation of EQUAL RIGHTS ?????

Pretty dumb move on the part of Holder and the DOJ.

Lower the standards so you can have diversity??

Jeeze, if I were in a minority I would be pretty upset to think that Holder and his DOJ didn't think I was smart enough to get a job on my own merit. Talk about a slap in the face to anyone in the minority.

Anyone hiring wants the most intelligent and capable people they can get. They sure don't want some dumb fuck who only got there because they lowered the standards.

Pretty dumb move on the part of Holder and the DOJ.

Lower the standards so you can have diversity??

Jeeze, if I were in a minority I would be pretty upset to think that Holder and his DOJ didn't think I was smart enough to get a job on my own merit. Talk about a slap in the face to anyone in the minority.

Anyone hiring wants the most intelligent and capable people they can get. They sure don't want some dumb fuck who only got there because they lowered the standards.

Claudette,

The trouble with you is that you don't understand the abysmal stupidity of the Racist mind.....in this case Negro Racist mind.

Never EVER take KI unless YOUR doctor or a LOCAL official says there is a NEED.

The SG should be brought up on charges. KI is a poison that is used to combat radiation poisoning. That twit is playing the "We liberals hate nuclear power, cuz we is scared of it" card.

It's been 30 years since there has been any problems with western reactors. Far more death has come from every other source (minus the useless wind and solar).

Aw, c'mon......you Teabaggers STILL can't get over the fact Holder is doing the job(s) BUSHCO refused to do!!

827.gif

Eventually, your boy (& McBush's financial-advisor) Phil Gramm - architect of the financial-meltdown - is gonna have to pay his dues.​

And of course, Obam's pick for SCOTUS, Sonia Sotomayor, whose resume highlights her ruling all the white firefighters who passed a promotional test be denied their promotions because no blacks passed. Her ruling was lost when it went to the SCOTUS.

Good Pick, Prez,

Forum List

Back