Racist Disney Movie Temporarily Removed From Florida School Pending Review

I'll defer to your superior knowledge. Tell us about it.....as you drift away from the original topic.
That is the topic......

Conservatives are so embarrassed about their track record on Civil Rights that they think simply saying "but but Democrats did it" means anything to me..

What WERE THE POLICIES THAT WERE BEING OPPPOSED AND WHO WERE THE ONES OPPOSING IT? Conservatives or Liberals?

Why is that so triggering for you cucks if you weren't on the wrong side of the battle

are you intentionally playing stupid. It fits you so well.
Hey, honest question.....

Did Trump become relevant to folks like you as a presidential candidate BEFORE or AFTER he hopped on the racist birther movement?

And since I know what your next deflection is going to be -- why did Hillary force you morons to buy into a racist movement so hook line and sinker? Like even to this day..yall keep the lie going

2020_09-29-biden-racist.jpg

He was on the wrong side of the fight -- however, his sentiment was the same as a majority of Conservatives who opposed busing and desegregation....

Here is what Reagan's own political advisor said about it -- and more...

_006.gop.0(116).jpg

Now since we are done deflecting....can you or anyone else name me the Conservative lawyer who argued in favor of Civil Rights at the Supreme Court?

You would think that guy would be a household name like Thurgood Marshall, Fred Gray, Sam Lebowitz - you know, people you never heard of because Conservatives were the ones opposing them

Democrats are so obsessed with the indoctrination of kids . Just stop already wierdos.

Democrats are so obsessed with the indoctrination of kids . Just stop already wierdos.
Yes, teaching kids accurate US history is indeed indoctrination.....

Obviously you didn't learn much of it because you are probably even more of a moron now than you were then

Joe Biden is a lifelong racist.
He is doing a piss poor job of getting those confederate flag waving white nationalists to believe him.....

He hasn't done anything to reverse desegregation....he doesn't even honor our Confederate heroes...

He is still trying to use federal government to protect voting rights for darkies -- instead of rolling them back like Conservatives want to do....

He even put a darkie on the Supreme Court -- which basically not a single white supremacist has asked him to do.....he could have at least nominated David Duke to the court....he was democrat once...I am sure he would have got majority support among Dems......unless you are full of shit

"The Disney movie “Ruby Bridges,” which tells the tale of a 6-year-old who integrated New Orleans schools in the 1960s, has been a staple of Pinellas County Black History Month lessons for years. It never caused a stir until this year, as parents across Florida exert increased powers to question what children can see and read in schools. A North Shore Elementary parent who would not allow her child to watch the film in early March later complained that it wasn’t appropriate for second graders. Emily Conklin wrote that the use of racial slurs and scenes of white people threatening Ruby as she entered a school might result in students learning that white people hate Black people.

Pinellas school officials responded by removing the movie from use by all students at the St. Petersburg school until a review committee can assess it — a step that is drawing strong opposition. Davis acknowledged the political climate in Florida has educators second-guessing themselves about what materials to use in classes. The scenes depicted in “Ruby Bridges,” released in 1998, are historically accurate, Davis said, adding that the truth will not change because someone doesn’t like it."

I think it was smart of this parent to not allow her child to watch such filth -- but a better idea would be to not just remove it for review, just remove it altogether....there is no reason for 2nd graders to see anything like that....yea, I have seen the memes about Ruby Bridges...
View attachment 770008
But that isn't true....maybe certain darkie kids back in those days had strength- but that is because they are savage brutes and can take it; but that doesn't mean we put that burden on the rest of the good kids today.

I remember when my school forced us to watch a movie about Anne Frank - looking back now, that is pretty shocking...what if some kids watched that movie and started hating their jewish classmates because of it. I remember one of my best friend was this kid from the UK; still had her accent and everything...then when we learned about the American revolution, and how the British were the bad guys....I had to end my friendship with her, because learning about that war taught me to hate people with British accents; and don't get me started on how the Alamo caused so much conflict with me and my Mexican classmates.
Wow! You're a seriously racist shitbag!
All it does it to promote racism. We WERE past this till Obama stirred it all up INTENTIONALLY.
I thought it would all go away and be like before Obama a couple years after he left office.

Well..that ship done sailed! Stupid racism is being promoted every day! All it does is hurt everyone in America.

Newsflash! The majority of people in America are either white, Hispanic, or Black.

All ethnicities have been here for a long, long time and there was NOT prevalent retarded racial division

before Obama. He's not even black American. Zero black American is Obama. So I think he's jealous of their proud

heritage and stirs shit up because of that.

Wow! You're a seriously racist shitbag!

I thought it would all go away and be like before Obama a couple years after he left office.

Well..that ship done sailed! Stupid racism is being promoted every day! All it does is hurt everyone in America.

Newsflash! The majority of people in America are either white, Hispanic, or Black.

All ethnicities have been here for a long, long time and there was NOT prevalent retarded racial division

before Obama. He's not even black American. Zero black American is Obama. So I think he's jealous of their proud

heritage and stirs shit up because of that.
Why does history trigger you into throwing an incoherent hissy fit like a bitch?

None of what you said remotely addresses the fact conservatives have been and continue to be on the wrong side of civil rights...

I don't give a fuck about how much you yell and whine about it -- it doesn't change that fact

Why does history trigger you into throwing an incoherent hissy fit like a bitch?

None of what you said remotely addresses the fact conservatives have been and continue to be on the wrong side of civil rights...

I don't give a fuck about how much you yell and whine about it -- it doesn't change that fact
Prove it then. :rolleyes-41:

More Democrats voted against The Civil Rights Act than Republicans.

There's real documented history for you, faggot.

That is the topic......

Conservatives are so embarrassed about their track record on Civil Rights that they think simply saying "but but Democrats did it" means anything to me..

What WERE THE POLICIES THAT WERE BEING OPPPOSED AND WHO WERE THE ONES OPPOSING IT? Conservatives or Liberals?

Why is that so triggering for you cucks if you weren't on the wrong side of the battle
Wow....how the left rewrites history. come on bud....even a lot of blacks know now that the ONLY time the left cares about blacks is election year. And you don't care about children either...preborn and the young.

Prove it then. :rolleyes-41:

More Democrats voted against The Civil Rights Act than Republicans.

There's real documented history for you, faggot.
He said conservatives have always been on the wrong side of history you Dipshit, not Democrats or Republicans. The 40% of the Democrats and 20% of Republicans who voted against the Civil Rights Act came from the conservative wings of both parties. That's also real history you Moron. 😄

Forum List

Back