Florida OG's Say "We Need A New Guy"

no separate higher premiums because of a pre existing condition?
Some people will not get insurance untll they have a serious health problem

dont you think we should secure heath insurance before we need it?
Playtime is a liberal...she understands how insurance works just like she understands how jobs are created! That is to say...she doesn't have a clue!

i lean left & have some liberals leanings more for some things than others, little troll - but not for everything.

you think a 43 second clip actually gives you a slam dunk.

that's so cute.
You "lean" left? Really? (eye roll)

Why is it that none of you liberals on this board ever want to admit that you ARE a liberal?

i have no problems saying what i am. by most deplorables on this board - they would claim st ronny was a liberal by their standards.
The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump is a moderate Republican. Always has been since he switched parties.

Playtime is a liberal...she understands how insurance works just like she understands how jobs are created! That is to say...she doesn't have a clue!

i lean left & have some liberals leanings more for some things than others, little troll - but not for everything.

that's so cute.

Why is it that none of you liberals on this board ever want to admit that you ARE a liberal?

i have no problems saying what i am. by most deplorables on this board - they would claim st ronny was a liberal by their standards.
The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump is a moderate Republican. Always has been since he switched parties.

donny has no party. donny is in it for himself & will switch right back to a (D) if it benefited him more.

that's so cute.

donny has no party. donny is in it for himself & will switch right back to a (D) if it benefited him more.
So the guy that will leave office with less money than he went into office is "in it for himself"....but all the other American Presidents who left office with MORE money than they went in with are selfless public servants? You're amusing...

that's the stupid way to think. & a suddendrunk driver slams into you & thru no fault of your own suddenly lose all yer assets to pay off yer medical bills.
That wont happen unless you begin shopping for insurance from the intensive care ward

you mean if you don't have inurance cause you can't afford insurance or have it & find out you don't have sufficient coverage until it's tooo late. & if you are really poor & yer state was selfish enough to not expand medicaid . . . then those who DO have insurance will pay for your bed & medical care thru higher premiums on their policy.
So you think people who pay nothing should have state of the art healthcare just like everyone else?

thats not realistic

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&
Republican Voters Against Trump

so why not them? if FLA goes to biden, then that will be icing on the cake.

How many times do you have to be told!!!
We hate RINO's as much as we hate the left.

how many times do YOU hafta be told that being a
partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&
putting party over country is no way to go thru life, son.
Says the party stooge that tows the line. Roflmao

that's so cute.

So the guy that will leave office with less money than he went into office is "in it for himself"....but all the other American Presidents who left office with MORE money than they went in with are selfless public servants? You're amusing...

no - i am saying the guy that i've seen in action for 40 years has always been & will always continue to be in it for himself.

that's the stupid way to think. & a suddendrunk driver slams into you & thru no fault of your own suddenly lose all yer assets to pay off yer medical bills.
That wont happen unless you begin shopping for insurance from the intensive care ward

you mean if you don't have inurance cause you can't afford insurance or have it & find out you don't have sufficient coverage until it's tooo late. & if you are really poor & yer state was selfish enough to not expand medicaid . . . then those who DO have insurance will pay for your bed & medical care thru higher premiums on their policy.
So you think people who pay nothing should have state of the art healthcare just like everyone else?

thats not realistic

i think everyone is entitled to basic healthcare that could be cost effective in the long run.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&
Republican Voters Against Trump

so why not them? if FLA goes to biden, then that will be icing on the cake.

How many times do you have to be told!!!
We hate RINO's as much as we hate the left.

how many times do YOU hafta be told that being a
partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&
putting party over country is no way to go thru life, son.
Says the party stooge that tows the line. Roflmao

i have no party. i am an indy & i have voted for parties across the spectrum. (D) (R) & green party. i vote on issues - not candidates & certainly not party. i suppose because YOU are partisan, you think everyone else must be too.

that's so cute.

no - i am saying the guy that i've seen in action for 40 years has always been & will always continue to be in it for himself.
Oh yeah, a guy that sets himself up for undue scrutiny is in it for himself. Uhh, no.

i think everyone is entitled to basic healthcare that could be cost effective in the long run.
Before obamacare everyone had basic services

80% were on private health plans 10% on
Medicaid and the rest through charity hospitals like Parkland in Dallas

that's so cute.

Would that be the same guy who doesn't take his salary? Did Barry do that? Did Slick Willy?

Before obamacare everyone had basic services

80% were on private health plans 10% on
Medicaid and through charity hospitals like Parkland in Dallas

where are your stats from credible sources?

80% of those policies were not all employment related & just cause you pay premiums for a super cheap policy doesn't mean that yer covered for anything substantial.

oh ya - another ACA benny : eliminating annual & lifetime caps that a lot of cheap worthless policies carried.

thats not realistic

What exactly "entitles" them to this healthcare? Are they entitled to it if they choose not to work? If they choose not to avail themselves of our educational system or training that would get them a better paying job? If they choose a life of crime? Are they entitled to it if they do bad things to themselves with diet, smoking, lack of exercise or drug abuse? What personal responsibility do people have for themselves in your world?

that's so cute.

Would that be the same guy who doesn't take his salary? Did Barry do that? Did Slick Willy?

ooooOOOoooo maybe cause he makes more just in interest off his wealth & is good PR?

lest ye ferget though - he also ripped people off thru his fraudulent university scam & had to have his 'foundation' closed down because he used it as his personal piggy bank.

thats not realistic

What exactly "entitles" them to this healthcare? Are they entitled to it if they choose not to work? If they choose not to avail themselves of our educational system or training that would get them a better paying job? If they choose a life of crime? Are they entitled to it if they do bad things to themselves with diet, smoking, lack of exercise or drug abuse? What personal responsibility do people have for themselves in your world?

the vast majority are the working poor.

thats not realistic

As usual you didn't answer my questions!

thats not realistic

basic healthcare can prevent a lot of the problems a poor diet or substance abuse creates... right or wrong a criminal will get healthcare thru our taxes & i am not even talking about them.

thats not realistic

basic healthcare can prevent a lot of the problems a poor diet or substance abuse creates... right or wrong a criminal will get healthcare thru our taxes & i am not even talking about them.
How exactly does free basic healthcare prevent poor diet and substance abuse?

Forum List

Back