Florida OG's Say "We Need A New Guy"

that's the stupid way to think. & a suddendrunk driver slams into you & thru no fault of your own suddenly lose all yer assets to pay off yer medical bills.
That wont happen unless you begin shopping for insurance from the intensive care ward

you mean if you don't have inurance cause you can't afford insurance or have it & find out you don't have sufficient coverage until it's tooo late. & if you are really poor & yer state was selfish enough to not expand medicaid . . . then those who DO have insurance will pay for your bed & medical care thru higher premiums on their policy.
So you think people who pay nothing should have state of the art healthcare just like everyone else?

thats not realistic

i think everyone is entitled to basic healthcare that could be cost effective in the long run.
What exactly "entitles" them to this healthcare? Are they entitled to it if they choose not to work? If they choose not to avail themselves of our educational system or training that would get them a better paying job? If they choose a life of crime? Are they entitled to it if they do bad things to themselves with diet, smoking, lack of exercise or drug abuse? What personal responsibility do people have for themselves in your world?

the vast majority are the working poor.
As usual you didn't answer my questions!

basic healthcare can prevent a lot of the problems a poor diet or substance abuse creates... right or wrong a criminal will get healthcare thru our taxes & i am not even talking about them.
How exactly does free basic healthcare prevent poor diet and substance abuse?

rehab ... education ... & medication to help head off serious diseases & complications that high BP or diabetes can
that's the stupid way to think. & a suddendrunk driver slams into you & thru no fault of your own suddenly lose all yer assets to pay off yer medical bills.
That wont happen unless you begin shopping for insurance from the intensive care ward

you mean if you don't have inurance cause you can't afford insurance or have it & find out you don't have sufficient coverage until it's tooo late. & if you are really poor & yer state was selfish enough to not expand medicaid . . . then those who DO have insurance will pay for your bed & medical care thru higher premiums on their policy.
So you think people who pay nothing should have state of the art healthcare just like everyone else?

thats not realistic

i think everyone is entitled to basic healthcare that could be cost effective in the long run.
What exactly "entitles" them to this healthcare? Are they entitled to it if they choose not to work? If they choose not to avail themselves of our educational system or training that would get them a better paying job? If they choose a life of crime? Are they entitled to it if they do bad things to themselves with diet, smoking, lack of exercise or drug abuse? What personal responsibility do people have for themselves in your world?

basic healthcare can prevent a lot of the problems a poor diet or substance abuse creates... right or wrong a criminal will get healthcare thru our taxes & i am not even talking about them.

rehab, annual physicals that can find something before it balloons like hypertension & diabetes... education thru a doctor's regiment...

thats not realistic

rehab ... education ... & medication to help head off serious diseases & complications that high BP or diabetes can

thats not realistic

rehab, annual physicals that can find something before it balloons like hypertension & diabetes... education thru a doctor's regiment...
Ah, so you think people that don't eat right and do drugs just don't KNOW that what they're doing is bad for them? A little "education" will fix that right up? Aren't you cute!

no separate higher premiums because of a pre existing condition?
Some people will not get insurance untll they have a serious health problem

dont you think we should secure heath insurance before we need it?
Playtime is a liberal...she understands how insurance works just like she understands how jobs are created! That is to say...she doesn't have a clue!

i lean left & have some liberals leanings more for some things than others, little troll - but not for everything.

you think a 43 second clip actually gives you a slam dunk.

that's so cute.
You "lean" left? Really? (eye roll)

Why is it that none of you liberals on this board ever want to admit that you ARE a liberal?

i have no problems saying what i am. by most deplorables on this board - they would claim st ronny was a liberal by their standards.
The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump is a moderate Republican. Always has been since he switched parties.

donny has no party. donny is in it for himself & will switch right back to a (D) if it benefited him more.
So the guy that will leave office with less money than he went into office is "in it for himself"....but all the other American Presidents who left office with MORE money than they went in with are selfless public servants? You're amusing...

no - i am saying the guy that i've seen in action for 40 years has always been & will always continue to be in it for himself.
Would that be the same guy who doesn't take his salary? Did Barry do that? Did Slick Willy?

ooooOOOoooo maybe cause he makes more just in interest off his wealth & is good PR?

lest ye ferget though - he also ripped people off thru his fraudulent university scam & had to have his 'foundation' closed down because he used it as his personal piggy bank.
Lest ye forget the dems have done everything in their power to make his businesses suffer thru boycotts, etc.

where are your stats from credible sources?
Where are your stats?

we are just exchanging opinions here

I remember healthcare since before obama ruined what we had

you know that obamacare was designed to fail?

libs wanted socialized medicine but knew it was not popular

so they had to tear doen what was in order to make way for a lower quality system

Last edited:

thats not realistic

thats not realistic

Ah, so you think people that don't eat right and do drugs just don't KNOW that what they're doing is bad for them? A little "education" will fix that right up? Aren't you cute!

i didn't say that. i said education - as in the right way to lose weight etc... god damn try some critical thinking, troll.

Where are your stats?

so they had to tear doen what was in order to make way for a lower quality system

uh- i gave you credible links showing stats re: who was insured, how many, & that 20 million gained it thru the ACA & since when.

you throw out bullshit opinions with no back up.

Where are your stats?

uh- i gave you credible links showing stats re: who was insured, how many, & that 20 million gained it thru the ACA & since when.

And I told you that 85% of Americans were covered before obamacare

1594333747719.png

libs ruined the existing health system for a pie in the sky scheme that was designed to fail

Where are your stats?

And I told you that 85% of Americans were covered before obamacare

View attachment 361481
libs ruined the existing health system for a pie in the sky scheme that was designed to fail

where's that from? you didn't source it. no key legend ... no stat data....

dismissed.

ummm...

However, because health insurance was not easily obtained or affordable, 50.7 million Americans were uninsured in 2009, just a year before the Affordable Care Act was signed into law.6 Below shows the decrease of uninsured in the U.S. from 2013 to 2015.

individuals without health coverage by year

everything in your link kinda praises the ACA & the above chart is the only one i saw ... which cements my point. not yours.

thats not realistic

thats not realistic

i didn't say that. i said education - as in the right way to lose weight etc... god damn try some critical thinking, troll.

Oh, right...they're not obese because they simply eat too much of the wrong foods...it's because they don't know the "right way" to lose weight? Once they DO our problem with obesity will be a thing of the past? THAT is your version of "critical thinking"? You combine ignorance with a level of naivete that is astounding to observe, Playtime! You're the poster child for why liberals should never be allowed to run things!

ummm...

However, because health insurance was not easily obtained or affordable, 50.7 million Americans were uninsured in 2009, just a year before the Affordable Care Act was signed into law.6 Below shows the decrease of uninsured in the U.S. from 2013 to 2015.

everything in your link kinda praises the ACA & the above chart is the only one i saw ... which cements my point. not yours.
Basically all obamacare did was expand medicaid in the states that wanted more of that sort of citizen

but it ruined good health insurance for millions of other Americans

ummm...

Basically all obamacare did was expand medicaid in the states that wanted more of that sort of citizen

but it ruined good health insurance for millions of other Americans

you mean people that work several jobs but their welfare queen bigcorp boss won't offer health ins & because of subsidies can NOW get quality healthcare?

or full time students under the age of 26?

or those that are disabled yet fall between the cracks & couldn't get medicaid otherwise?

or the self employed, who can't afford a decent policy that actually has bennies that they could use?

nothing has changed for anybody who has health ins thru employment.

lol ... thanx for admitting that yer link that you didn't read, let alone read correctly ... obliterated you.

thats not realistic

thats not realistic

Oh, right...they're not obese because they simply eat too much of the wrong foods...it's because they don't know the "right way" to lose weight? Once they DO our problem with obesity will be a thing of the past? THAT is your version of "critical thinking"? You combine ignorance with a level of naivete that is astounding to observe, Playtime! You're the poster child for why liberals should never be allowed to run things!

^^^ being willfully ignorant is no way to go thru life son.

you mean people that work several jobs but their welfare queen bigcorp boss won't offer health ins & because of subsidies can NOW get quality healthcare?
Your use of the word “welfare queen” is a misnomer since the boss is paying taxes to the government that help support the welfare queen takes advantage of

so he is not the welfare bum in your scenario

Your use of the word “welfare queen” is a misnomer since the boss is paying taxes to the government that help support the welfare queen takes advantage of

so he is not the welfare bum in your scenario

lol ... they get huge tax breaks to set up shop, but pay their worker bees so low - that they need food stamps to get by.

mcdonald's is one prime example. telling their workers how to budget on the pay they get ---- by applying for food stamps.

When those that voted For Trump in 2016 say they won't vote for him again it spreads like fire.
Especially in Florida.

"The retired banker’s comments were echoed by Marsha Lundh, 77., who said she plans to vote for former Vice President Joe Biden."
“I hoped that I would be wrong in not voting for him

hmmm

Forum List

Back