Remember when the left supposedly cared about peace and not war?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
like everything else they virtue signal about, that is a big one. Only one thing they care less about than war mongering Presidents are blacks along with every other minority they only use as political pawns.

How many wars has Trump started? Any? Total troops lost in Afghanistan under Trump is just over 60.

Obama's first 4 years and his peacenik ways was 1,519 troops lost. How many drone strikes under their peacenik Kenyan marxist?

The sooner everyone understands that everything the left scream and yell about is all just virtue signaling bullshit, will be the sooner you understand we are at war.

Cause the only thing they ACTUALLY CARE about the destruction of the free market, the eradication of Christianity and the new world order where neither of those exist.

The sooner that is fully understood will be the day you understand that ALL MEANS justify the ends. A pandemic to wipe us out. Lie after lie and sabotage. All of it and until only that is understood, then we don't understand a thing.

Trying to present facts to these losers is considered hate speech to them for a reason and and it is and exercise in futility . I wouldn't continue showing pity for these losers. That is my suggestion. They deserve zero sympathy from any of us.

How many drone strikes under their peacenik Kenyan marxist?
How many under dotard Trump? Oh that's right, he stopped the military from reporting about drone strikes so he could murder at will without political fallout. But you don't care.

like everything else they virtue signal about, that is a big one. Only one thing they care less about than war mongering Presidents are blacks along with every other minority they only use as political pawns.

How many wars has Trump started? Any? Total troops lost in Afghanistan under Trump is just over 60.

Obama's first 4 years and his peacenik ways was 1,519 troops lost. How many drone strikes under their peacenik Kenyan marxist?

The sooner everyone understands that everything the left scream and yell about is all just virtue signaling bullshit, will be the sooner you understand we are at war.

Cause the only thing they ACTUALLY CARE about the destruction of the free market, the eradication of Christianity and the new world order where neither of those exist.

The sooner that is fully understood will be the day you understand that ALL MEANS justify the ends. A pandemic to wipe us out. Lie after lie and sabotage. All of it and until only that is understood, then we don't understand a thing.

Trying to present facts to these losers is considered hate speech to them for a reason and and it is and exercise in futility . I wouldn't continue showing pity for these losers. That is my suggestion. They deserve zero sympathy from any of us.

Some of us still do. That is why we vote for greens

How many under dotard Trump? Oh that's right, he stopped the military from reporting about drone strikes so he could murder at will without political fallout. But you don't care.

I hadn’t heard that....

I hadn’t heard that....

What is the hypocrisy here folks? Just name it.

They pretend to care about drone strikes.....NOW....all of a sudden.

Anyone that believes anything from these losers are losers themselves.

I hadn’t heard that....

What is the hypocrisy here folks? Just name it.

They pretend to care about drone strikes.....NOW....all of a sudden.

Anyone that believes anything from these losers are losers themselves.
Actually, drone strikes into other countries, was one of the rare things I disagreed with the Obama administration on. It set precedent.

No, trump is nowhere near the two warmongers before him. He has avoided major conflicts. The previous two idiots couldnt get enough war and you loved it.

Forum List

Back