Florida Official Moves To Suspend Concealed Carry Permits Of 22 That Participated In January 6th Insurrection

Lol...

Nope... You paid to carry in the other 40 reciprocating states...

View attachment 518025

...but I think you've got one up on us...

We can only have concealed loaded firearms in vehicles in Illinois...while y'all are 'similar' enough to carry on your person.

Right. Except for one things: I live smack dab in the middle of Illinois and Minnesota, the two retard states. If I want to cross the Mississippi River from La Crosse into Minnesota, I have to pull over, unload my Glock, and put it in the trunk like a good little Do-bee.

I find that particularly traumatizing because as everyone on this side of the Mississippi know, Minnesota is the land of fruits and nuts. Not only do they have all those scary Somalian cannibals and gropers like Al Franken, but they have big statues of Paul Bunyan, which I find frightening.

Trust me, I've seen the movie "Fargo" enough times to know that I don't want to go to Minnesota. They even have wood chippers over there, and those things scare me with all that noise they make.

It’s the consequence of the inherent ignorance and stupidity of conservatives.

Because they may or, may not have carried a concealed weapon in DC?

Apparently your own ignorance and stupidity keeps you from knowing that Washington DC does not honor CCW licenses from any other state.

How stupid are you to believe that any Florida CCW permit holder didn't know that to be a fact beforehand, and they would illegally carry their weapon in DC?

Honestly, how do you even tie your own shoes every morning?

Right. Except for one things: I live smack dab in the middle of Illinois and Minnesota, the two retard states. If I want to cross the Mississippi River from La Crosse into Minnesota, I have to pull over, unload my Glock, and put it in the trunk like a good little Do-bee.

I find that particularly traumatizing because as everyone on this side of the Mississippi know, Minnesota is the land of fruits and nuts. Not only do they have all those scary Somalian cannibals and gropers like Al Franken, but they have big statues of Paul Bunyan, which I find frightening.

Trust me, I've seen the movie "Fargo" enough times to know that I don't want to go to Minnesota. They even have wood chippers over there, and those things scare me with all that noise they make.
Welcome to the places that exist...the places that don't exist and the places that occasionally exist.

Screenshot_20210727-173331.png

This is why there is a Constitution....
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
When you allow elected officials to decide how and to whom can have that right, it's no longer a "right", they've declared it a privilege.

The problem is Sheeple gladly fall divided and one by one rather than stick together.
The vast majority of Americans do not like the vast majority of Democrat policies. If they didn't have a lock on the Media including Social Media, that would be well known

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“The deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nation’s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism – and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,” Fried said in a statement.

Damn right. They forfeited their rights when they tried to overthrow my country.

All of the following makes a person ineligible for issuance of a Florida Concealed Carry Permit. I would imagine that the second condition is/will be the one cited.

Disqualifying Conditions / Eligibility Requirements / Applying for a Concealed Weapon License / Concealed Weapon License / Consumer Rights and Responsibilities / Consumer Resources / Home - Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services

Disqualifying Conditions​

Below is a list of conditions that make you ineligible for a Florida concealed weapon license. Select a condition to view a detailed explanation.

Fugitive from Justice​

The term "fugitive from justice" means any person who has fled from any state to avoid prosecution for a crime or to avoid giving testimony in any criminal proceeding.

Pending Arrests for Disqualifying Crimes​

You are not eligible for licensure if you are under arrest or currently charged with any felony, or crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year; or any crime of violence, including crimes of domestic violence; or any crime under the provisions of Chapter 893, Florida Statutes, or similar laws of any other state relating to controlled substances. If you choose to submit an application anyway, the processing of your application will be suspended until you provide the department with a certified court document specifying the disposition of your case. At that time, if the disposition does not result in a conviction or withhold of adjudication on a disqualifying crime, the suspension will be lifted and the processing of your application will continue. If you are convicted or receive a withhold of adjudication on a disqualifying crime, your application will be denied.

Felony Conviction​

If you have been convicted of a felony as described in Section 790.23, Florida Statutes, and the felony conviction occurred within the State of Florida, your civil rights and firearm rights must be restored by the Florida Office of Executive Clemency. Felony convictions occurring in another state require restoration of civil and firearm rights by the state in which the conviction occurred. If you were convicted of a felony under federal law, you must have a presidential pardon or have been granted federal relief from disabilities. If your civil rights and firearms rights have not been restored as described above, or if you cannot provide proof of restoration of civil rights and firearms rights, you are not eligible for a Concealed Weapon or Firearm License.

Misdemeanor Crime of Violence, Not Including Domestic Violence​

A misdemeanor crime of violence includes any misdemeanor conviction involving the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, or that by its nature, involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person or property of another may be used in the course of committing the offense. Crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor may include but are not limited to, assault, battery, stalking, or an attempt or conspiracy to commit any of the foregoing offenses.
If you have been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor crime of violence, you are not eligible for a Concealed Weapon or Firearm License unless a period of three years has elapsed since probation or any other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled, or the record has been sealed or expunged. A copy of the document issued by the court or probation office evidencing completion of probation or other conditions must be submitted with your application.

Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence Conviction or Suspended Sentence​

A misdemeanor crime of domestic violence includes any misdemeanor conviction or suspended sentence involving the use or attempted use of physical force, or the threatened use of a deadly weapon, committed by a current or former spouse, parent, or guardian of the victim, by a person with whom the victim shares a child in common, by a person who is cohabiting with or has cohabited with the victim as a spouse, parent, or guardian, or by a person similarly situated to a spouse, parent, or guardian of the victim. Examples include, but are not limited to, spouse abuse, battery/domestic violence, child abuse, assault, etc. A person shall not be considered to have been convicted if the conviction or suspended sentence has been expunged or set aside, or is an offense for which the person has been pardoned or has had civil rights restored (if the law of the convicting state provides for the loss of civil rights upon conviction of such an offense) unless the pardon, expunction, or restoration of civil rights expressly provides that the person may not possess or receive firearms. Owning or possessing a firearm by one who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence is also punishable under federal law §18 USC 922.

Injunctions Related to Domestic Violence or Repeat Violence​

Chapter 790.06(2)(l), Florida Statutes, prohibits issuance of a license to a person who has been issued an injunction that is currently in force and effect restraining that person from committing acts of domestic violence or acts or repeat violence.

Adjudicated Incapacitated or Committed to a Mental Institution​

If you have been adjudicated incapacitated under Section 744.331, Florida Statutes, or similar laws of any other state; committed to a mental institution under Chapter 394, Florida Statutes, or similar laws of any other state; or adjudicated mentally defective in any court, you are not eligible for licensure unless you have received federal relief from disabilities.

All of the following makes a person ineligible for issuance of a Florida Concealed Carry Permit. I would imagine that the second condition is/will be the one cited.
Or....... people could just quit asking for permission, and do what they want.

It's getting to the point that no government institution has any credibility or legitimacy left anyway, so why bother even dealing with them?

Ignore them.

Live your life.

Any of the following makes a person ineligible for issuance of a Florida Concealed Carry Permit. I would imagine that the second condition is/will be the one cited.
Of all those legislators, judges, and cops it will be said that they died in deadness of the letter of the law without mercy or grace, all unprepared to meet their Maker.

She has the authority to revoke CCPs in Florida

I am always impressed at the dogged persistence of democrats

they never miss a trick

Of all those legislators, judges, and cops it will be said that they died in deadness of the letter of the law without mercy or grace, all unprepared to meet their Maker.
I think Florida republicans should remove any state funded personal protection she is receiving

I think even you know the people inside the capital were not rioting to overthrow the government but rather for a redress of grievances
I realize that's the republican spin but no one "seeking redress for grievances" builds gallows, chants about hanging the vice president, and calls for the speaker of the house to be brought out to face similar consequences.

So yea, that's complete bullshit and I wish you'd stop with the lies.

Forum List

Back