Florida Official Moves To Suspend Concealed Carry Permits Of 22 That Participated In January 6th Insurrection

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“The deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nation’s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism – and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,” Fried said in a statement.

1627419898824.png

I don't recall anyone being indicted on those charges.

Since when does an agricultural commissioner have any voice on who's allowed to conceal carry?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“The deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nation’s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism – and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,” Fried said in a statement.

Fascists gonna fascist.

So were they carrying in DC on Jan. 6th? And what is the reciprocity contract between Florida and DC, if any?

I see that this Nikki slut is a Democrat. Maybe she should just sit down, shut the fuck up, and make someone a sammich. But from her picture, I see that she is apparently semi-fuckable, so I might give her a break on her stupidity. I just hope she swallows instead of spitting.

images

Nice tits, Nikki. :laughing0301:

Nikki Fried (Florida Ag Comm.) is the only statewide elected Democrat in Fla and she is running against DeSantis. She is also a premier TDSer and blames Trump for Jan 6. This is pure politics, nothing more. Reminder: The ONLY gun fired on Jan 6th was the Capitol Police Officer that shot and killed an unarmed woman. We don't even know his name.

BTW it looks like Fried has accepted illegal money.

Yeah, he can't do that. How do these stupid MF'ers get elected, anyway?...lol

If they pull a CCP in Alabama, we just go openly strapped. It causes the cops FAR more headaches than just letting the person carry concealed. Every time Dems get the chance, they demonstrate their desire for control of the people.

We have open carry here too, but they tend to make me a little nervous. Most folks who carry open use those cheap Chinese-made Walmart nylon holsters that flop around on their hip when they walk.

Not that they freak me out or anything, but geez: Invest in a decent holster already, yo?

Yeah, he can't do that. How do these stupid MF'ers get elected, anyway?...lol

She merely "moved" to suspend their permits. That will get shot down pretty quick, by the FL legislature.

Besides, Nikki Hotpants is the Ag Commissioner. She should stick to raising her garden vegetables, and leave the gun stuff to the men folk.

Nikki got payoffs from her marijuana companies and has made disclosure errors for many months. I posted a link. Stupid MF'ers get elected because of huge donors, George Soros comes to mind. He funds anyone on the far left who is anti American.
So do the Koch bros. and the far right industrialist who hires a lot of fresh immigrants for their agribusiness operations in the nation..

Forum List

Back