Florida Official Moves To Suspend Concealed Carry Permits Of 22 That Participated In January 6th Insurrection

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“The deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nation’s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism – and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,” Fried said in a statement.

yes that works so well in liberal lead Chicago

So were they carrying in DC on Jan. 6th? And what is the reciprocity contract between Florida and DC, if any?

I see that this Nikki slut is a Democrat. Maybe she should just sit down, shut the fuck up, and make someone a sammich. But from her picture, I see that she is apparently semi-fuckable, so I might give her a break on her stupidity. I just hope she swallows instead of spitting.

images

Nice tits, Nikki. :laughing0301:
HEY!! Is that guy pointing to her rack? :)

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried moved on Tuesday to suspend the concealed carry licenses of 22 people charged in connection to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“The deeply disturbing events that occurred at our nation’s Capitol on January 6th were sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism – and those individuals involved in the insurrection must be held accountable for attempting to subvert our democratic process,” Fried said in a statement.

Thanks for making the case for Constitutional Carry in Florida Nikki Fried (D).

I don't tell the cops anything.

As the jack-booted thugs frog-marched Moonglow handcuffed into the back of the police car, he was heard yelling "I am a sovereign citizen and not subject to the laws of this state!!! You can't arrest me!! It is my constitutional right to carry my concealed Hi-Point pistol anywhere I go!!! Am I being detained??? You will hear from my lawyers!!!"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Last edited:
As the jack-booted thugs marched Moonglow handcuffed into the back of the police car, he was heard yelling "I am a sovereign citizen!!! You can't arrest me!! It is my constitutional right to carry my concealed Hi-Point pistol anywhere I go!!! Am I being detained???"

He's a Missourian...no permit required.

As the jack-booted thugs marched Moonglow handcuffed into the back of the police car, he was heard yelling "I am a sovereign citizen!!! You can't arrest me!! It is my constitutional right to carry my concealed Hi-Point pistol anywhere I go!!! Am I being detained???"

Don't know what the uproar is over this one story. This is just the tip of the iceberg. After all of the guilty pleas have been entered, and convictions ruled, there will be hundreds if not thousands of lost permits. Which still pales in comparison to the gun rights being taken altogether. Which carries lengthy term at the federal level, if you get caught with a gun again, and no state governor can restore those rights, and there won't be a Trump around to pardon you either.

She can't do that...she will be sued....

Don't know what the uproar is over this one story. This is just the tip of the iceberg. After all of the guilty pleas have been entered, and convictions ruled, there will be hundreds if not thousands of lost permits. Which still pales in comparison to the gun rights being taken altogether. Which carries lengthy term at the federal level, and no state governor can restore those rights.
Honestly, so what?

No one needs to get permission from the government to carry (or exercise any of their rights, for that matter) they only do it because it's less hassle.
But if they're going to hassle you no matter what, then fuck 'em..... no need to even pretend any more, is there?

Accept the fact that the system thinks you're nothing but livestock and start acting accordingly to deal with it.

Don't know what the uproar is over this one story. This is just the tip of the iceberg. After all of the guilty pleas have been entered, and convictions ruled, there will be hundreds if not thousands of lost permits. Which still pales in comparison to the gun rights being taken altogether. Which carries lengthy term at the federal level, if you get caught with a gun again, and no state governor can restore those rights, and there won't be a Trump around to pardon you either.

She's a barking moonbat. Do you really think the FL legislature is going to take her seriously? I carry every day and aside from federal buildings like a post office, I ignore those businesses that have posted "No Firearms Allowed" on their front doors.

Concealed means "concealed." Fuck them.

So were they carrying in DC on Jan. 6th? And what is the reciprocity contract between Florida and DC, if any?

I see that this Nikki slut is a Democrat. Maybe she should just sit down, shut the fuck up, and make someone a sammich. But from her picture, I see that she is apparently semi-fuckable, so I might give her a break on her stupidity. I just hope she swallows instead of spitting.

images

Nice tits, Nikki. :laughing0301:
She can’t be any worse than the last Dem they put up, Gillum the Gollum the crackhead who likes fucking male prostitutes.

Obviously. Her Husband/Significant Other/Lesbian Lover must not be dicking her the right way. That's a common theme among Democrats.

:laughing0301:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick to lettuce bitch and leave our bill of rights and 2nd amendment alone...she is in over her head....

You mean I spent that $50 for the background check and permit, for nothing???

Dammit!!!
Lol...

Nope... You paid to carry in the other 40 reciprocating states...

Screenshot_20210727-164545.png

...but I think you've got one up on us...

We can only have concealed loaded firearms in vehicles in Illinois...while y'all are 'similar' enough to carry on your person.

Forum List

Back