Florida now has America's lowest Covid rate

Florida's Covid rate is half of slave state California's rate.

Now, let's bring on the BlueAnon nutters to tell us Yahoo News, The New York Times, and the CDC are all fake news. LOL

DeShamtis has done a fine job keeping funeral parlors busy. He must be really disapoiinted that the death rate is dropping but I'm sure he'll think of something once the snowbirds starting flocking back to Florida.

Probably should be fully vetted with long trial phases like they did with the polio vaccine, right?

The original vaccine (not salks) turned out to be deadly yet it was issued. More deadly than Polio. The Salks version was tested for one year with 1.8 million people before it was mandated. I remember getting my vacs as a kid the first time in 1955 when it went nationwide. By 1972, Polio was virtually wiped out in the United States and most of the west world.

That has to be it. We certainly can't credit a Republican for taking appropriate actions now can we? We save that for Democrats.
What apropriate actions? The guy is red-meat throwing ass angling for White House. He knows who his audience is and how to play you.

BULLSHIT!!!
Fl's case rate is #7 at 171,813 per million, and their death rate is #9 at 2,744 per million, while Ca's case rate is #40 at 121,051 per million and their death rate is #35 at 1,821 per million.

The original vaccine (not salks) turned out to be deadly yet it was issued. More deadly than Polio. The Salks version was tested for one year with 1.8 million people before it was mandated. I remember getting my vacs as a kid the first time in 1955 when it went nationwide. By 1972, Polio was virtually wiped out in the United States and most of the west world.
The Orig (non-oral) had a Simian virus in it.

Merck researchers, under Maurice Hilleman’s direction, detected a simian virus in the monkey kidney cells used to grow poliovirus for Merck’s polio vaccine. Hilleman later showed that the simian virus, SV40, caused tumors in hamsters. Merck eventually withdrew its polio vaccine from market. By 1963, government screening programs began to look for simian viruses in poliovirus vaccines.

Posted that on other threads.

Greg

BULLSHIT!!!
Fl's case rate is #7 at 171,813 per million, and their death rate is #9 at 2,744 per million, while Ca's case rate is #40 at 121,051 per million and their death rate is #35 at 1,821 per million.
Link????

Greg

Last edited:
No they haven't. Florida fired and prosecuted a woman for bringing to light that they have been fudging their COVID numbers since the beginning. Its all fake numbers and fake news.

I'm curious, when the Left were claiming Florida as the Covid center of the country (ala bashing Trump and DeSantis), they treated it like a front page story! Where is that front page story now? What happened to all that /science/? Reporting that now Florida is the LOWEST Covid state?

Maybe Trump deserves credit for that?

How does dr. Fauchi explain that?

I think the other day looking at a chart of Covid rates, I remember New Mexico actually being the highest rate if I remember right-- isn't that a very BLUE state?

Just what are all those democrats doing?

BULLSHIT!!!
Interesting.

/million
3Florida3,690,15058,9333,203,790427,427171,8132,74441,623,7471,937,99521,477,737[view by county] [1] [2] [3] [4][projections]
4New York2,625,47156,9032,186,483382,085134,9612,92575,085,4253,859,72719,453,561

So Cal is doing well...of which I am glad but NY has more deaths/million than Florida and has a million cases less. Winter is coming; this I hope will be better than last winter.

Where's the CURRENT numbers?

Greg

Last edited:
Reporting that now Florida is the LOWEST Covid state?
It's not reported because it is a LIE.
DeathSanta changed how covid deaths are counted so even though over 200 are dying every day in Fla, DeathSanta only reports less than 10 per day. But they need portable morgues for all the dead covid victims.

14 portable morgues on way to Central Florida: ‘Number of deaths right now is unprecedented’​

Florida is now reporting an average of 227 COVID-19 deaths a day — a state record and by far the highest count in the nation.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/455383-florida-grapples-with-covid-19′s-deadliest-phase-yet/
As of mid-August, the state was averaging 244 deaths per day, up from just 23 a day in late June and eclipsing the previous peak of 227 during the summer of 2020. (Because of both the way deaths are logged in Florida and lags in reporting, more recent figures on fatalities per day are incomplete.)

You should know by now I ALWAYS have the data!
Hmmm...Oh I see; last SEVEN days...interesting!!!

Total and New COVID Cases and Deaths by State​

This series of bar charts show the new COVID cases (total and in the last 7 days) as well as the new COVID deaths (total and in the last 7 days) for the 50 United States. They are arranged in descending order from the highest number of total new cases.

New cases in Florida ARE half of Cals over the last seven days. Right; Arguing from different premises.

Greg

It's not reported because it is a LIE.
DeathSanta changed how covid deaths are counted so even though over 200 are dying every day in Fla, DeathSanta only reports less than 10 per day. But they need portable morgues for all the dead covid victims.

14 portable morgues on way to Central Florida: ‘Number of deaths right now is unprecedented’​

Florida is now reporting an average of 227 COVID-19 deaths a day — a state record and by far the highest count in the nation.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/455383-florida-grapples-with-covid-19′s-deadliest-phase-yet/
As of mid-August, the state was averaging 244 deaths per day, up from just 23 a day in late June and eclipsing the previous peak of 227 during the summer of 2020. (Because of both the way deaths are logged in Florida and lags in reporting, more recent figures on fatalities per day are incomplete.)
Um; that was in August.

Greg

Forum List

Back