What would you do about the Caravan if you were POTUS?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

If I were POTUS, I would place an army force at the border and consider those in the caravan as invaders. I would make sure that we had planes readily available to take them back where they came from. They have shown to be violent when they attacked Mexican police.

What would you do?

If I were POTUS, I would place an army force at the border and consider those in the caravan as invaders. I would make sure that we had planes readily available to take them back where they came from. They have shown to be violent when they attacked Mexican police.

What would you do?

Stop trading with Mexico until THEY do something abour THEIR problem. Mexico would stop it pretty damned quick if they thought the US would lay out the timeframe and stand by it if not complied with. You are stopping the wrong border. The Caravans and the drugs originate south of Mexico.

The current law says they get to apply for refugee status.

This law comes from WWII where we didn't allow some Jews to apply for refugee status and they were executed during the Holocaust.

I would change the law to: "You can only apply for refugee status in the first safe country you cross. You can't apply for refugee status in America if you crossed a safe country to get to America."

And Mexico is a safe country.

The current law says they get to apply for refugee status.

This law comes from WWII where we didn't allow some Jews to apply for refugee status and they were executed during the Holocaust.

I would change the law to: "You can only apply for refugee status in the first safe country you cross. You can't apply for refugee status in America if you crossed a safe country to get to America."

And Mexico is a safe country.
Can a POTUS change the law? Since when?

I'd have me a nice ice cream cone and ask my staff to send them a welcome basket along with Democrat party registration forms

Why do yu ask?.

Stop trading with Mexico until THEY do something abour THEIR problem. Mexico would stop it pretty damned quick if they thought the US would lay out the timeframe and stand by it if not complied with. You are stopping the wrong border. The Caravans and the drugs originate south of Mexico.

This seems a good way to go, but do we have the backbone to actually stop all trade with Mexico? Not sure the American people would support it

Bud, if you don't know the difference between a riot/demonstration and an invasion, you got no reason to be posting on a message board.
Definition of invasion: "an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity."

I believe Jan 6th qualifies as an invasion by the definition of invasion.

What would you do?
A) I would first of all TELL all illegal immigrants that this statement by Biden was totally illegal
Biden said to illegals: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border"
B) I would immediately order construction of the walls that Biden stopped.
C) Since it is a break of USA law to illegally come into the USA I'd order immediate arrest and holding of illegals.

What's the point? I've stated my preferred solutions to the border issue numerous times. Why keep going over it? It seems, though, people on here just like keep bringing up the same topics over and over not to attempt to come to some type of actual realistic solution, but just to continually bitch about it. It's as if the people they talk to in their daily lives are tired of hearing their shit, so they have to come on here in an attempt to satisfy their unending need to express their perceived marginalization of the white race in the United States.

Forum List

Back