Florida Man vs Florida Man in Road Rage Shooting Shoot each Other's Daughters

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Remember you are responsible for every bullet you discharge.

Amanda Lee Myers, USA TODAY
Sun, April 16, 2023 at 10:37 PM CDT·4 min read

Two fathers who got in what police say was a road-rage fight in Florida last fall exchanged gunfire and ended up shooting each other's daughters.
Now, one of them is facing attempted murder charges while the other won't have to spend another day in court over the skirmish.
William Hale, 36, of Douglas, Georgia, and Frank Allison, 44, of Callahan, Florida, were both driving home with their families on Oct. 8 after spending time in Jacksonville in northeastern Florida.
Both men have different stories about how the confrontation started but both agree that it was fueled by road rage, that they were brake-checking each other, driving too fast and that Allison's wife flipped off the Hales, according to police records obtained by USA TODAY.

Excuse me but......

How many times do we have to tell you that "Florida man" is actually NewYork Man", "New Jersey man" and "California man" ?
Fn Progs and Dimocrats have destroyed Florida.
Millions of them have flooded Florida and yes, it's become insane due to it.
Do progressives even own guns ttough?

You betta believe it.
They just don't think anyone else should. You do know how Violent they are right?
Well, some of course. I imagine they are more stick carriers. Many of e progressives come from good homes and upper middle class families. They abhor guns from whag I can glean.

Forum List

Back