Florida man begs for donations

We`re welcome in those 3 countries, unlike Afghanistan. You`ll school me on Vietnam? How so?
???? Okinawa, we are welcome there?

Germany, the only thing welcome there is our dollars.

Korea, maybe more than the others simply for protection.

Afghanistan, we were more than welcomed there. You believe the women of Afghanistan wish to be bought and sold like cattle, wear black blankets over thier face with slits for thier eyes.

You think the young boys wish to be raped by the men?

Sure, no country wants foriegn military in thier country, but they certainly did not want us to leave allowing the most radical terrorists in the world to suppress them.

Viet-Nam, yes, I will gladly educate you.

While a catastrophic hurricane rips through Florida, this guy wants more money. The last time I checked, his cult had already sent him $280 million dollars because they think an election was stolen. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually. I think it is hilarious. Republican Candidates are hurting for money because Trump is sucking up all the cash and not putting any out to them.

Actually. I think it is hilarious. Republican Candidates are hurting for money because Trump is sucking up all the cash and not putting any out to them.
Yet, it is the senate minority leader in charge of the Republicans treasury yet you somehow think it is Trump the hands out the Republicans funds.

I know, any little word said is a reason to insult President Trump.

Yet, it is the senate minority leader in charge of the Republicans treasury yet you somehow think it is Trump the hands out the Republicans funds.

I know, any little word said is a reason to insult President Trump.

Trump is taking in the money. The Senate Election Committee isn’t by comparison.

Trump is collecting. Let me explain it to you. Let’s say you are able to swing $500 for an election to donate to your side. Once you give the $500 you don’t have any more. You still have bills and expenses you know.

So you send the money to Trump. Then Oz doesn’t have much money to campaign with because you didn’t send him any.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I was surprised that Trump won in 2016. I wasn’t surprised he lost in 2020. I was surprised that Georgia went blue.

I read a lot of news. And a lot of people including the candidates are wondering what Trump is going to do with all the money he has raised. He isn’t pushing it out to the candidates. He is sitting on it. And sucking up even more. You probably aren’t reading this on Truth though.

The Kenyan put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit and added 2.5 million more wetbacks to the illegal population….Trump ended the Kenyans circus side show on day one….remember now?
Kenyan? Another racist retard heard from.

I am fine when all you can do is flame and troll. Thank God the facts are not on your side.

is that a fact, jack?

well ... let's see now.

did donny get his 'university' shut down due to fraud?

why yes ... yes he did.

& did donny have his 'charitable foundation' doors shuttered due to

him using it as his own personal piggy bank ...

ie...

fraud? why he shirley did!

so, pray tell - why would anybody give him money for anything, & think it's for a legit cause?

anybody who would, is ....

can you guess?

huh? huh huh HUH?

Screen_Shot_2017-01-17_at_4.59.35_PM.width-800.png

Yes, 13 of my brothers, the democrats brought them back dead.

I am surprised you thought you could make a point using the democrats foreign policy.

donny made a deal with the taliban to release 5000 prisoners. their guys.

AFGHANISTAN

Yes, the Trump administration in 2020 agreed to the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners​

Peace talks between the Afghanistan government and the Taliban, which never made substantial progress, didn’t begin until after the release of the prisoners.

THE QUESTION​

Did the Trump administration agree to the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners?

THE SOURCES​

THE ANSWER​

This is true.

Yes, as part of a deal made with the Taliban in 2020, the Trump administration agreed to the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners in exchange for the release of up to 1,000 prisoners “of the other side.”

There were several conditions as part of the agreement. They included pledges that the U.S. would withdraw its troops by May 1, 2021, and that the Taliban would not “allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qaida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies.” The Taliban and al-Qaida still maintain a relationship, according to the U.S. and United Nations.
Another condition of the agreement was that the U.S. would work on a plan for the release of combat and political prisoners “as a confidence-building measure with the coordination and approval of all relevant sides.”
“Up to five thousand (5,000) prisoners of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and up to one thousand (1,000) prisoners of the other side will be released by March 10, 2020,” the agreement said.

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020 which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar

PART ONE

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) monthsfollowing announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

imrs.php

damn, facts are pesky little things, 'eh?

Nice, please send more. Send until.it hurts then dig deep and send even more!
And why not, under Democrat rule, it hurts so much, how do I describe it.

Democrat green energy policies and the public funding of these massive projects has drove up the price of home insulation. The price has more than doubled. Now that hurts.

Gasoline has tripled in price due to democrat green energy policies. Now that hurts.

Going to a simple restaruant, is now a luxury, that hurts.

Price of food, health care, feeding a dog, clothing, it really hurts.

Democrats take until it hurts. And when we cry for relief, they give us all a block of government cheese.

We can assume that you`re too young to remember what happened in Vietnam or where it`s located on a map. It`s easier getting into these things than getting out. How long do you think we should have stayed in Afghanistan?

20 more yrs?

donny made a deal with the taliban to release 5000 prisoners. their guys.

AFGHANISTAN

Yes, the Trump administration in 2020 agreed to the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners​

Peace talks between the Afghanistan government and the Taliban, which never made substantial progress, didn’t begin until after the release of the prisoners.

THE QUESTION​

Did the Trump administration agree to the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners?

THE SOURCES​

THE ANSWER​

This is true.

Yes, as part of a deal made with the Taliban in 2020, the Trump administration agreed to the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners in exchange for the release of up to 1,000 prisoners “of the other side.”

There were several conditions as part of the agreement. They included pledges that the U.S. would withdraw its troops by May 1, 2021, and that the Taliban would not “allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qaida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies.” The Taliban and al-Qaida still maintain a relationship, according to the U.S. and United Nations.
Another condition of the agreement was that the U.S. would work on a plan for the release of combat and political prisoners “as a confidence-building measure with the coordination and approval of all relevant sides.”
“Up to five thousand (5,000) prisoners of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and up to one thousand (1,000) prisoners of the other side will be released by March 10, 2020,” the agreement said.

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020 which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar

PART ONE

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) monthsfollowing announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

imrs.php

damn, facts are pesky little things, 'eh?
Facts are pesky, afghanistan was stable under Trump, women actually worked, married who they want, and thier daughters went to school.

Under Trump's leadership, we had 18 months of no US deaths.

Democrats foreign policy, drop all our weapons and run, retreat, surrender, leave the women and children behind, leave billions in weapons behind. Then send in the marines to try and save the americans left behind, getting them killed with the same weapons we left behind.

Facts are not pesky at all, except for you.

I thought you guys argue he is broke???

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”
― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

s-u-c-k-e-r

Forum List

Back