Florida lawmakers propose military service as alternative to jail time

So obviously you're as senile as xiden, what's the topic of the thread?

WTF, idiot?

Post 88
'That would depend on what the records showed. Are you aware, on the enlistment application you have to not only report convictions, but arrests as well? And as far as I know it hadn't been practiced for the last 45 years'.

What hasn't been practiced in over 45 years?
The reporting of convictions and arrest on the application?
Background records?
Judges issuing unconditional releases?

Let's face it! You don't know shit from Shinola!

Training? How much training do you need to shovel dirt on a fire?

You run your mouth alot. Under other circumstances I would suggest we meet for a little barroom counseling.

Smoke jumpers go through quite a bit of training:

"All smokejumper applicants must have demonstrated skills for the effective application of fire suppression tactics using diverse resources including hand tools, chainsaws for felling and bucking trees up to twenty-four inches in diameter (24” DBH), and experience operating portable pumps using hoselay methods needed for effective operation in the wildland fire environment."

"If you lack this required fire experience, you may want to consider applying for a position on an Interagency Hotshot Crew, or district helicopter or engine crew. These crews receive valuable training and experience in fire suppression work."

WTF, idiot?

Post 88
'That would depend on what the records showed. Are you aware, on the enlistment application you have to not only report convictions, but arrests as well? And as far as I know it hadn't been practiced for the last 45 years'.

What hasn't been practiced in over 45 years?
The reporting of convictions and arrest on the application?
Background records?
Judges issuing unconditional releases?

Go to the military or go to jail, moron.

Forum List

Back