Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

What about all the vax deaths?

Bombshell lawsuit: Govā€™t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

www.lifesitenews.com

Bombshell lawsuit: Govā€™t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000

ā€˜I queried data ā€¦ and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.ā€™
www.lifesitenews.com
www.lifesitenews.com

What about all the doctors refusing the vax?

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not ā€œfully vaccinatedā€ against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a ā€œsignificant adverse reaction.ā€ Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said ā€œI believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,ā€ and 30% said ā€œI already had COVID.ā€
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey
Antivaxer bullshit for tRumpling whack-a-doodles.

Dismissed.

Every trump supporter here will vote for whoever has an R next to their name. Mitt Romney could be running with Liz Cheney as his VP and you'll see posts here calling them the Dream Team (if they got the nomination).
Like the man they support, they have zero principles.
But he won't get the nomination, in my opinion, because of this.

Dismissed.

NEW DATA: More Deaths FOLLOWING Vaccine than COVID Deaths for the Second Straight Week​

NEW DATA: More Deaths FOLLOWING Vaccine than COVID Deaths for the Second Straight Week​

Same thing different poster.

Bombshell lawsuit: Govā€™t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

www.lifesitenews.com

Bombshell lawsuit: Govā€™t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000

ā€˜I queried data ā€¦ and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.ā€™
www.lifesitenews.com
www.lifesitenews.com

What about all the doctors refusing the vax?

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not ā€œfully vaccinatedā€ against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a ā€œsignificant adverse reaction.ā€ Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said ā€œI believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,ā€ and 30% said ā€œI already had COVID.ā€
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey
Never have I seen in all the modern history of data collection and statistical assessment such fast and fancy footwork and playing loose with the rules. I have come to the conclusion there is not a single data set that has been touched by any government agency that can be trusted as far as it can be thrown.

Jo

Millions of Americans died of COIVD?

uh - no. i didn't say that. at all.

i said millions would hafta die of NATURAL immunity for herd immunity to kick in. note the source, m'k?

Herd immunity and COVID-19 (coronavirus): What you need to know

Why is herd immunity important?​

Herd immunity occurs when a large portion of a community (the herd) becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely. As a result, the whole community becomes protected ā€” not just those who are immune.

Often, a percentage of the population must be capable of getting a disease in order for it to spread. This is called a threshold proportion. If the proportion of the population that is immune to the disease is greater than this threshold, the spread of the disease will decline. This is known as the herd immunity threshold.

What percentage of a community needs to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity? It varies from disease to disease. The more contagious a disease is, the greater the proportion of the population that needs to be immune to the disease to stop its spread. For example, the measles is a highly contagious illness. It's estimated that 94% of the population must be immune to interrupt the chain of transmission.

How is herd immunity achieved?​

There are two main paths to herd immunity for COVID-19 ā€” infection and vaccines.

Natural infection​

Herd immunity can be reached when enough people in the population have recovered from a disease and have developed protective antibodies against future infection.

However, there are some major problems with relying on community infection to create herd immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19:
[...]

Vaccines​

Herd immunity also can be reached when enough people have been vaccinated against a disease and have developed protective antibodies against future infection. Unlike the natural infection method, vaccines create immunity without causing illness or resulting complications. Using the concept of herd immunity, vaccines have successfully controlled contagious diseases such as smallpox, polio, diphtheria, rubella and many others.
[...]
Herd immunity and COVID-19 (coronavirus): What you need to know

The Cost of Herd Immunity in the U.S.

ā€” Likely involves more than a million deaths; "That cannot be our price"​

by Kristina Fiore, Director of Enterprise & Investigative Reporting, MedPage Today September 1, 2020
The Cost of Herd Immunity in the U.S.

yer welcome for the science.

You really are watching some weird propaganda. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

i sooooooo love the irony of ^^^ THAT ^^^.

. . . yeah, I know they have been trying to make that research fruitful,

science.

it has tended to not work. T

<buzzer>

wrong.

the delivery systems have all been toxic to the test subjects.

<buzzer>

wrong again in terms of bennies vs risks.

Last edited:

Florida tops the nation in new COVID cases. As they spike in its rural Big Bend, many still fear the vaccine more.

As the highly contagious delta variant rapidly spreads, Liberty County is a hot zone in a state on fire. Florida leads the nation in new cases, recording more this week than California, Texas, New York and Illinois combined. And like elsewhere, the unvaccinated make up nearly all of the hospitalized and the dead.
Florida tops the nation in new COVID cases. As they spike in its rural Big Bend, many still fear the vaccine more.

thanx ron.... you douche.

Dismissed.
There it is again. That small minded thinking that all who oppose the vax are tRumplings. Yet you know Iā€™m not one, but you persist with this idiotic lie.

Canā€™t fix stupid.

Dismissed.
There it is again. That small minded thinking that all who oppose the vax are tRumplings. Yet you know Iā€™m not one, but you persist with this idiotic l

Canā€™t fix stupid.

As the highly contagious delta variant rapidly spreads, Liberty County is a hot zone in a state on fire. Florida leads the nation in new cases, recording more this week than California, Texas, New York and Illinois combined. And like elsewhere, the unvaccinated make up nearly all of the hospitalized and the dead.

thanx ron.... you douche.
Itā€™s an avalanche of negative information on the vax.

3) This vaccine for COVID is not ā€œsafe and effective.ā€ It has never been shown to be. One is prohibited from stating that these vaccines are ā€œsafe and effectiveā€ by the FDAā€™s very own regulations. The CDC, FDA, NIH, and health officials continue to make this statement when under law they are prohibited from making these claims, especially because the COVID vaccines are still ā€œinvestigationalā€ and experimental.

The FDAā€™s rules state that if a drug or vaccine is investigational, one is prohibited from stating that it is ā€œsafe and effective.ā€ Why? It is still under investigation. It is that simple. You are being lied to. My view is today they must be withdrawn from the market and not one COVID vaccine should be given to children.

It is also important to understand that the vaccine has never been shown to reduced hospitalization or death, or ICU use, or moderate or severe COVID. Nor does it stop infection or transmission. It was only geared toward reducing ā€œmildā€ COVID symptoms. The media, health experts, and doctors who state it reduces hospitalization and death lie openly.
Lies and absurdities that damaged the COVID pandemic response

There it is again. That small minded thinking that all who oppose the vax are tRumplings. Yet you know Iā€™m not one, but you persist with this idiotic l

Canā€™t fix stupid.

Itā€™s an avalanche of negative information on the vax.

3) This vaccine for COVID is not ā€œsafe and effective.ā€ It has never been shown to be. One is prohibited from stating that these vaccines are ā€œsafe and effectiveā€ by the FDAā€™s very own regulations. The CDC, FDA, NIH, and health officials continue to make this statement when under law they are prohibited from making these claims, especially because the COVID vaccines are still ā€œinvestigationalā€ and experimental.

The FDAā€™s rules state that if a drug or vaccine is investigational, one is prohibited from stating that it is ā€œsafe and effective.ā€ Why? It is still under investigation. It is that simple. You are being lied to. My view is today they must be withdrawn from the market and not one COVID vaccine should be given to children.

It is also important to understand that the vaccine has never been shown to reduced hospitalization or death, or ICU use, or moderate or severe COVID. Nor does it stop infection or transmission. It was only geared toward reducing ā€œmildā€ COVID symptoms. The media, health experts, and doctors who state it reduces hospitalization and death lie openly.
Lies and absurdities that damaged the COVID pandemic response

'negative' to you.

because you don't like facts. or science.

'negative' to you.

You ig
'negative' to you.

Unlike you I donā€™t accept establishment proclamations put out by a profit making entity with a long history of fines and penalties or a government owned and controlled by big corporations, without analyzing the information and science thoroughly.

Dismissed.
I too went to the Vares.gov (HHS) site and followed all the steps and got this:

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

2. How many people have died after getting a vaccine? Between December 2020 and June 7th, 2021, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who got a vaccine. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine.

3. There were three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Plus, now we know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, therefore, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented. After careful review of all the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths other than three listed above (the J&J blood clot-related deaths).

You ig

Unlike you I donā€™t accept establishment proclamations put out by a profit making entity with a long history of fines and penalties or a government owned and controlled by big corporations, without analyzing the information and science thoroughly.

you are going to anti vax nutter sites - so you fail right from the start.

do you believe the gov'ment is injecting microchips along with the vaccines? how'z about yer DNA will change you into some freak of nature hybrid? are females being affected re: their reproduction abilities etc?

SweetSue92

Dumbfuck DeSantis is coming around on this. You're going to vote for him if he's the GOP nominee.

Perhaps you can come around too?

Let me guess...the "deep state" got to him too right?

LOL...you guys crack me up.

Every human self terminates.

Meanwhile, DeSantis threatens employers who require vaccines

Dismissed.

you are going to anti vax nutter sites - so you fail right from the start.

do you believe the gov'ment is injecting microchips along with the vaccines? how'z about yer DNA will change you into some freak of nature hybrid? are females being affected re: their reproduction abilities etc?
Girls and boys youā€™re going to love thisā€¦would you buy a car that is untested for safety, with no warranty, with no ability to pursue the manufacture if it kills or harms you, and from a company with a long track record of wrong doing????

You say no, but yes you would. If the ruling elite told you to.

LMFAO!!!

Unanswered Questions About the Hard Sell​

Would you describe someone who chose not to purchase a new car equipped with an unconventional engine, that had no track record for reliability or safety and which was sold ā€œas is,ā€ without a warranty of any kind and made by a company that had somehow wrangled legal immunity from being sued if the car turned out to be a dangerous lemon as ā€œhesitantā€ ā€“ or prudent?

We all know the answer, including those pushing hard to get everyone to accept being injected with a drug that has an unknown track record for long-term safety, that comes without a warranty of any kind, made by companies that not only have wrangled legal immunity for themselves but who also have a track record for purveying harmful drugs in the past ā€“ and a billion-dollar profit motive to continue doing so.

Unanswered Questions About the Hard Sell - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk

youā€™re going to love thisā€¦would you buy a car that is untested for safety,
I'm in the moderna trial. I've been vaccinated for close to a year. No side effects, not illness.

I made sure it was safe for you, go get your shots.

You're welcome.

I'm in the moderna trial. I've been vaccinated for close to a year. No side effects, not illness.

I made sure it was safe for you, go get your shots.

You're welcome.
Too bad you had to poison yourself to get the results you would have gotten anyway. One statistic that is being purposely ignored by the media are the tens of millions of people who have not been vaccinated and who have not been infected.

Jo

Forum List

Back