Florida Eyes $5 Million Fund to Help Cover Trump’s Legal Bills

Do you support a law like this...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

A Florida bill backed by the state’s chief financial officer would create a $5 million fund to help pay for former President Donald Trump’s mounting legal fees.

State Senator Ileana Garcia, a Republican, has filed a proposal to create the “Freedom Fighters Fund,” which would provide financial support for Florida residents running for president who face legal action. Trump, who is seeking a second term, lives in the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

I just have to ask, how many people support a law like this, creating a fund to pay the bills of a private citizen.

I am personally in a tad bit of shock such a bill would ever be brought forth, but that is just me.

A Florida bill backed by the state’s chief financial officer would create a $5 million fund to help pay for former President Donald Trump’s mounting legal fees.

State Senator Ileana Garcia, a Republican, has filed a proposal to create the “Freedom Fighters Fund,” which would provide financial support for Florida residents running for president who face legal action. Trump, who is seeking a second term, lives in the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

I just have to ask, how many people support a law like this, creating a fund to pay the bills of a private citizen.

I am personally in a tad bit of shock such a bill would ever be brought forth, but that is just me.
That fat fucktard Jimmy Patronis should worry about homeowner's insurance.

That being said Ron Desantis last night said he'd veto so the the legislator that introduced this bill with the fat fuck Jimmy withdrew the bill.

Fuck that!

5 Mil?... that's not even the cost of one case... Trump would be better off without it due to the tax hit for one thing... this has got to be some kind of a joke and coming from MSN the joke of a news agency it starts to make sense...

5 Mil?... that's not even the cost of one case... Trump would be better off without it due to the tax hit for one thing... this has got to be some kind of a joke and coming from MSN the joke of a news agency it starts to make sense...
Nope, sadly it was not a joke. But this is Florida man and woman.

I would love for this to pass just so you would be paying for his defense. :auiqs.jpg:

Is it really that different than the millions being spent by the taxpayers of Fulton County for political prosecutions?

People in Florida must be crazy.

“BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”
Good, real, core Americans have taken a very aggressive position with Trump…They are fed the fuck up and prepared to take any and all action necessary to round up you leftists and lock you into concentration camps that will make Auschwitz look like DisneyLand.
Trump is the guy chosen to mobilize core Americans. Scary shit huh?

“BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”
Good, real, core Americans have taken a very aggressive position with Trump…They are fed the fuck up and prepared to take any and all action necessary to round up you leftists and lock you into concentration camps that will make Auschwitz look like DisneyLand.
Trump is the guy chosen to mobilize core Americans. Scary shit huh?

how much of your money have you sent him?

Forum List

Back