Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre says it's Republicans who are preventing Biden from securing the border.

So your point is we should not allow anyone into the country because they might commit a crime?

Do you even have a basic understanding how our immigration system works?

Hint: It isn't opening the borders, allowing millions of unknown and unvetted people to merely walk across the border, then letting them go anywhere they want to, with a letter stating they'll have to show up for an immigration hearing later.

Our immigration system has worked for hundreds of years because we had rules that had to be followed. But now the system is broken, thanks to those idiots you helped put in DC. It is no longer a functional system, and is being controlled by the drug cartels.

Besides the obviously skull-punched Biden cult members like rightwinger, Synthaholic, Curried Goats, and Mac1958, who will literally believe anything the DNC tells them, who really believes this?

Don't be shy! If you think the only thing stopping Biden from securing our border are the Republicans in the House, do tell.

If my family is a victim of an illegal immigrants crime I am finding a strong pro bono lawyer and I am suing the government.

Then Biden should close the border. He opened it wider and told illegals to surge the border.

All the money, manpower, resources and time he is spending on processing and fighting states like Texas to let illegals in could just be used to keep them out.

Why does he need more money? Maybe instead of sending a hundred billion to Ukraine to protect their border he should have used some of it to protect our border

Utter bullshit from the party of open borders. They always blame Republicans for their failures, never accepting responsibility for their own incompetence.
What is fair to say in the current moment is House Repubs are blocking a compromise reform bill designed to address some of the issues at the border. A reform bill Biden has been asking Repubs to help him pass since day 1 of his admin.

Do you even have a basic understanding how our immigration system works?

Hint: It isn't opening the borders, allowing millions of unknown and unvetted people to merely walk across the border, then letting them go anywhere they want to, with a letter stating they'll have to show up for an immigration hearing later.

Our immigration system has worked for hundreds of years because we had rules that had to be followed. But now the system is broken, thanks to those idiots you helped put in DC. It is no longer a functional system, and is being controlled by the drug cartels.

Migrants are allowed in legally pending completion of their hearings.
Millions are respecting our laws, are you claiming that because a few don’t that all should be banned?

Migrants are allowed in legally pending completion of their hearings.
Millions are respecting our laws, are you claiming that because a few don’t that all should be banned?

Do you really think all those illegals with criminal backgrounds and possible terrorists are going to show up for their immigration hearings?

I really hope that when they rob, rape, and murder someone or carry out a terrorist attack, it happens in your neighborhood, not mine.

Besides the obviously skull-punched Biden cult members like rightwinger, Synthaholic, Curried Goats, and Mac1958, who will literally believe anything the DNC tells them, who really believes this?

Don't be shy! If you think the only thing stopping Biden from securing our border are the Republicans in the House, do tell.

Yes, their side wants more border patrol agents to help illegals out of the water and to help process them and Republicans don't want that.

Last edited:
Biden simply has to stop doing what he has been doing and do what President Trump was doing.

President Trump had the situation well in control.

Forum List

Back