Florida Explanding 'Stand Your Ground' Law So You Can Fire A Warning Shot!

Anyone who enters my house between the hours of 10 pm and 5 am risks being greeted by a 9mm.

9 mm is effective. I keep a loaded .357 seven shot revolver, a loaded .40 caliber semi-auto with a chambered round by my bedside and a .40caliber semi-auto carbine in the corner plus a Bowie knife. The handguns and knife are within arm's reach and the carbine is a couple steps away. Within a few seconds I can have 27 rounds and the knife to defend the family. :lol:

Lol, same here; loaded 12 guage, 45 ACP, and two Bowies and a machete all within reach.
I've seriously gone back to bow but that's for another day. I'm a thwackmaster, For many a year. Just really got super good at it out here.

It is ridiculous that they even think they have the authority to grant us "permission" to fire ANY kind of shot, warning or otherwise, in a life-threatening situation. If someone's trying to harm me or someone I'm shooting them until the threat is over.

Florida Expanding 'Stand Your Ground' Law

Yes, because someone who enters your property without permission is obviously trying to break in and kill you.:cuckoo:

Anyone breaking in to another's house, particularly in the dark, has revoked any right to be exempt from the owner's action to defend himself and his property.

You guys know I'm a girl right? So when I talk to you about draw weights or percussion hits I'm doing it from my weight and size?

I don't believe in warning shots. What goes up must come down, and I have to know exactly where every round I fire is going to land.
If someone breaks into my home they're not going to hear that first shot because that one is going to ruin their day, and their life, forever.

Ok there is a reason they called these houses a shot gun shack. Or a reason you could make it a draw and kill someone running out the back door.

Think give me "three steps mister".

Sorry, had to do it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3jgkChV6M]Gimme Three Steps-Lynyrd Skynyrd - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back