Freaky Dennis Rodman's love affair w/ Kim Jung Un

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011

Watching this video ... I wonder if he was thinking "I better nail this or my new BFF will feed me to the dogs".

What a perfect couple they make.

:smiliehug::smiliehug:
:puke::puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something wrong with Dennis Rodman. Making him an object of humor is a bit like laughing at a blind person trying to thread a needle.

Kim Jong Un watched as his aunt and uncle were brutally murdered. He had an ex girlfriend tracked down and killed because his current girlfriend wanted him to do it.

Un is the kind of person who has to continually prove how big and bad he is by having the people closest to him killed. Being his bff is the most dangerous place in the world.

Freaky Dennis Rodman's love affair w/ Kim Jung Un

Rodman finally found someone who makes him feel important, not smart enough to know how well he is being played. :lol:

Rodman is a curiosity something like a creature from outer space to the closed society of NK. When they get tired of him they will probably kill him. As a matter of fact the movie MIB might have been telling the truth about Rodman

He's just an attention whore, has been since he was actually doing something worthy of attention.

He's probably what we call here a paid spokesman for the fat crazy tyrant.

I think I read a while ago that after an NBA career in which he made millions he's broke, or nearly so. If that's the case then he's just doing a little free enterprise whoring.

Forum List

Back