Florida Contemplates Legalizing Driving Over Rioters

Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....
Yes but some prosecutors won't look at it in that light.

And they shouldn't. That opens the door to legalized murder.
Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.
Let’s just say BLM assassins gave them the idea.

Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....

Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.
I understand your sensibilities, but he is not advocating legal murder. He is talking about limits of rights to self defense. While, I am no advocate for intentional vehicular homicide, it is more than a philosophic question. If traveling, a tourist in a city unfamiliar to you, turning down the wrong street at the wrong time, could place your life in jeopardy. Should you simply give up and assume your life and freedom from physical, malicious harm automatically forfeit, and your spouse, kids, grand kids also forfeit, if through no fault of your own you are surrounded, blocked from escape, as rioters attack you in your vehicle? It has happened. Philosophy may not be adequate to meet the day when baseball bats and galvanized pipe meet the windows of your light duty SUV.
But, at the same time, not okay for the Charlottesville killer J Fields to run his car through a crowd of protesters and murder Heather Heyer.....?
Was he surrounded or did he drive down the street seeing the protestors ahead and decide to continue? I actually do not know the answer to that question and it would effect a judgement call on my part. Can the case be made, he was unaware protests were in the area? I do not know if that is the case.
No no no

Fields did not meet any of your scenarios of who should not be charged with a crime if one runs over a protester.....

I'm uncertain how the precise statute reads that they are passing....

I just want to be certain, people like the Charlottesville killer, do not now have some slippery slope, that they can slide free down.

That is what worries me.

Does the scenario where a car stops just to be hijacked by BLM, with innocent people beaten to death, not worry you?

That worries me. The criminals getting splattered worries me a lot less.

The police should be preventing that. And no. I do not support defunding. Enforce curfews. Require, and provide permits. Arrest people blocking the streets deliberately. Have traffic cops out there redirecting traffic. Why do you need to drive through a crowd...many times you can go around. What do you do when the crowd protestors (not talking rioters) is so big it spills over into the streets? Run 'em over?
There isn't any "Spillover" People are doing it on purpose. You make excuse after excuse for personal responsibility. Are these supposed "spillover" people banging on car windshield and threatening people cuz they don't have room to move? Fuck off. No one buys your shit.

Florida will almost certainly be a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

"Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday introduced legislation that could remove legal repercussions for those "fleeing" from a "mob" by using their cars to run over protesters at demonstrations.

DeSantis included the provision as part of a new law dubbed the Combatting Violence, Disorder and Looting and Protecting Law Enforcement Act. One part of the law aims to criminalize certain protests occurring on roads, creating a third-degree felony for those who "obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly,""

Floridans will have a fine time getting to the polling booths during the Biden riots.
That will the tough. Fla. will be under water a couple of decades.
I have been hearing that for a couple of decades now and O, still waiting. That will make some fine diving and fishing adventures

Florida will almost certainly be a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

"Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday introduced legislation that could remove legal repercussions for those "fleeing" from a "mob" by using their cars to run over protesters at demonstrations.

DeSantis included the provision as part of a new law dubbed the Combatting Violence, Disorder and Looting and Protecting Law Enforcement Act. One part of the law aims to criminalize certain protests occurring on roads, creating a third-degree felony for those who "obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly,""

Floridans will have a fine time getting to the polling booths during the Biden riots.
I have been hearing that for a couple of decades now and O, still waiting. That will make some fine diving and fishing adventures
You have your head up Trump’s science denial butt.

Last edited:
Unless a liberal prosecutor comes along and charges you with murder, at which point your life is a liberal juries hands.

Unless a liberal prosecutor comes along and charges you with murder, at which point your life is a liberal juries hands.

Unless you have a community that tells the liberals to go fuck themselves, perhaps showcasing a few ARs. This is what you should have come the election day. It would be surprising to not see mass riots. Be prepared.

I understand your sensibilities, but he is not advocating legal murder. He is talking about limits of rights to self defense. While, I am no advocate for intentional vehicular homicide, it is more than a philosophic question. If traveling, a tourist in a city unfamiliar to you, turning down the wrong street at the wrong time, could place your life in jeopardy. Should you simply give up and assume your life and freedom from physical, malicious harm automatically forfeit, and your spouse, kids, grand kids also forfeit, if through no fault of your own you are surrounded, blocked from escape, as rioters attack you in your vehicle? It has happened. Philosophy may not be adequate to meet the day when baseball bats and galvanized pipe meet the windows of your light duty SUV.
But, at the same time, not okay for the Charlottesville killer J Fields to run his car through a crowd of protesters and murder Heather Heyer.....?
How was that murder? Her mother told her time and time again don't play in the streets

Governor Ron De Santis is the best! Period.

I totally agree with him! Bravo Ron!:clap2:

I'm for invoking the "Insurrection Act" and having the military march forward in force, with bayonets out and any rioters or rooters in front of the troops, be skewered. Seeing Marxists run over or flying through the air is all well and good, but It'd be nice to see the military skewer them.

I'm for invoking the "Insurrection Act" and having the military march forward in force, with bayonets out and any rioters or rooters in front of the troops, be skewered. Seeing Marxists run over or flying through the air is all well and good, but It'd be nice to see the military skewer them.
States have National Guard. Not a good idea to use federal troops inside the border. Joint Chiefs agree.

Under this law plowing through the antifa RIOTERs would have been fine. Which yes that is fine.

However, the person who was killed was not on the driveway, nor was she with Antifa as far as I recall. Obviously driving over people that are not on the driveway, and not rioting is not fine.

But good point that the law should be expanded so those kinds of scenarios no longer take place. If antifa shows to violently terrorize an event they should be promptly shipped to jail. Heather is dead because Antifa chased a person in a car, let them never do that again.

No. Heather is dead because a white supremacist decided to kill her.
Heather is dead because like a stupid tool of the progs, showed up at a place that she knew could get violent. The KKK had a legal permit to march that day, ANTIFA didnt, and so the fault of the death of the girl is by progs.

I told my kids that if you put yourself into a compromising situation, bad things could happen. Shame morons like you didnt have parents who taught you such things....

You have your head up Trump’s science denial butt.

Global Warming was predicted to end the world in 2016, guess what? Then the "experts" said that the world could end in 100 years, very convenient that the predictors wont be around to be proven wrong. If Floor E. Da, is supposed to be flooded in a few years, why do the progs like Obammy buy up property on the beach? Because idiots actually believe the progs...

If it's legal its not murder shitforbrains. Justifiable homicide at the very most. In my view it's a mercy killing because they need to be put out of their misery and ours. Plus it's green because it helps mother nature keep the gene pool tidy.
You guys have a tendency to take justifiable homicide a bit far.
You guys have a tendency to take peaceful protests a bit far.

You can’t just blow thru them because you are annoyed. But if your being forced to slow down and they are closing in then gun it and get out. They best hope they weren’t in the way of you achieving safety.

Under this law plowing through the antifa RIOTERs would have been fine. Which yes that is fine.

However, the person who was killed was not on the driveway, nor was she with Antifa as far as I recall. Obviously driving over people that are not on the driveway, and not rioting is not fine.

But good point that the law should be expanded so those kinds of scenarios no longer take place. If antifa shows to violently terrorize an event they should be promptly shipped to jail. Heather is dead because Antifa chased a person in a car, let them never do that again.

No. Heather is dead because a white supremacist decided to kill her.
Heather is dead because like a stupid tool of the progs, showed up at a place that she knew could get violent. The KKK had a legal permit to march that day, ANTIFA didnt, and so the fault of the death of the girl is by progs.

I told my kids that if you put yourself into a compromising situation, bad things could happen. Shame morons like you didnt have parents who taught you such things....
The asshole should not have run her down. That said, You Sir are correct. Like you, I was taught better and taught my kids better.

Was he surrounded or did he drive down the street seeing the protestors ahead and decide to continue? I actually do not know the answer to that question and it would effect a judgement call on my part. Can the case be made, he was unaware protests were in the area? I do not know if that is the case.
No no no

Fields did not meet any of your scenarios of who should not be charged with a crime if one runs over a protester.....

I'm uncertain how the precise statute reads that they are passing....

I just want to be certain, people like the Charlottesville killer, do not now have some slippery slope, that they can slide free down.

That is what worries me.

Does the scenario where a car stops just to be hijacked by BLM, with innocent people beaten to death, not worry you?

That worries me. The criminals getting splattered worries me a lot less.

Apparently not.

..and there is the natural right to resist unlawful detention

if somebody is in the middle of the road where I'm driving full speed

I will keep on driving my friends,

you don't play on the middle of the road ....if you don't have a death wish

Forum List

Back