Florida Contemplates Legalizing Driving Over Rioters

And they shouldn't. That opens the door to legalized murder.

It's only murder if you kill a human being.

Subhuman rioting pieces of shit don't count. Nor do other subhuman pieces of shit who take their side against that of actual human beings.

Go protest on a railroad track. See if you can make a freight train stop for you.

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.

Nobody on our side is talking about any such thing.

We're talking about running over subhuman pieces of shit who block roadways and put actual human beings in danger. It's not about what they believe; it's about what they do, and how they violate the rights and safety of actual human beings.

AllLivesSplatterSacramento_20200914.jpg

Subhuman rioting pieces of shit don't count. Nor do other subhuman pieces of shit who take their side against that of actual human beings.

Go protest on a railroad track. See if you can make a freight train stop for you.

You and childish subhuman crap just makes your posts look dumb, but maybe that is the limit of your abilities.

I've seen how "self defense" and "stand your ground" has gone to far...this potentially can as well.

Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....
Yes but some prosecutors won't look at it in that light.

Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.
I understand your sensibilities, but he is not advocating legal murder. He is talking about limits of rights to self defense. While, I am no advocate for intentional vehicular homicide, it is more than a philosophic question. If traveling, a tourist in a city unfamiliar to you, turning down the wrong street at the wrong time, could place your life in jeopardy. Should you simply give up and assume your life and freedom from physical, malicious harm automatically forfeit, and your spouse, kids, grand kids also forfeit, if through no fault of your own you are surrounded, blocked from escape, as rioters attack you in your vehicle? It has happened. Philosophy may not be adequate to meet the day when baseball bats and galvanized pipe meet the windows of your light duty SUV.
But, at the same time, not okay for the Charlottesville killer J Fields to run his car through a crowd of protesters and murder Heather Heyer.....?

Under this law plowing through the antifa RIOTERs would have been fine. Which yes that is fine.

However, the person who was killed was not on the driveway, nor was she with Antifa as far as I recall. Obviously driving over people that are not on the driveway, and not rioting is not fine.

But good point that the law should be expanded so those kinds of scenarios no longer take place. If antifa shows to violently terrorize an event they should be promptly shipped to jail. Heather is dead because Antifa chased a person in a car, let them never do that again.

No. Heather is dead because a white supremacist decided to kill her.

I've seen how "self defense" and "stand your ground" has gone to [sic] far...this potentially can as well.

That's only because you are openly, unabashedly on the side of criminals, and against that of actual human beings. You've solidly demonstrated this many times, in many other threads.

There is absolutely no reason why any human being should ever take any opinion of yours, on any subject, seriously.

You are shit, nothing more.

Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....

If it's legal its not murder shitforbrains. Justifiable homicide at the very most. In my view it's a mercy killing because they need to be put out of their misery and ours. Plus it's green because it helps mother nature keep the gene pool tidy.

Your are an idiot and I sure hope you hold no position where you could charge another. If someone is attacking my car trying to get into me and they get ran over that is too bad. Their momma's or daddy's should have taught them better than to attack someone else like that.

Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

I understand your sensibilities, but he is not advocating legal murder. He is talking about limits of rights to self defense. While, I am no advocate for intentional vehicular homicide, it is more than a philosophic question. If traveling, a tourist in a city unfamiliar to you, turning down the wrong street at the wrong time, could place your life in jeopardy. Should you simply give up and assume your life and freedom from physical, malicious harm automatically forfeit, and your spouse, kids, grand kids also forfeit, if through no fault of your own you are surrounded, blocked from escape, as rioters attack you in your vehicle? It has happened. Philosophy may not be adequate to meet the day when baseball bats and galvanized pipe meet the windows of your light duty SUV.
But, at the same time, not okay for the Charlottesville killer J Fields to run his car through a crowd of protesters and murder Heather Heyer.....?
Was he surrounded or did he drive down the street seeing the protestors ahead and decide to continue? I actually do not know the answer to that question and it would effect a judgement call on my part. Can the case be made, he was unaware protests were in the area? I do not know if that is the case.
No no no

Fields did not meet any of your scenarios of who should not be charged with a crime if one runs over a protester.....

I'm uncertain how the precise statute reads that they are passing....

I just want to be certain, people like the Charlottesville killer, do not now have some slippery slope, that they can slide free down.

That is what worries me.

Does the scenario where a car stops just to be hijacked by BLM, with innocent people beaten to death, not worry you?

That worries me. The criminals getting splattered worries me a lot less.

The police should be preventing that. And no. I do not support defunding. Enforce curfews. Require, and provide permits. Arrest people blocking the streets deliberately. Have traffic cops out there redirecting traffic. Why do you need to drive through a crowd...many times you can go around. What do you do when the crowd protestors (not talking rioters) is so big it spills over into the streets? Run 'em over?

If it's legal its not murder shitforbrains. Justifiable homicide at the very most. In my view it's a mercy killing because they need to be put out of their misery and ours. Plus it's green because it helps mother nature keep the gene pool tidy.
You guys have a tendency to take justifiable homicide a bit far.

Under this law plowing through the antifa RIOTERs would have been fine. Which yes that is fine.

However, the person who was killed was not on the driveway, nor was she with Antifa as far as I recall. Obviously driving over people that are not on the driveway, and not rioting is not fine.

But good point that the law should be expanded so those kinds of scenarios no longer take place. If antifa shows to violently terrorize an event they should be promptly shipped to jail. Heather is dead because Antifa chased a person in a car, let them never do that again.

What a moronic post. It wasn't even the "white supremacists" car that hit her.

Antifa is definitely responsible in what happened, you can't just chase people.

Oh well, good that this won't be a dilemma in Florida. When they start chasing people for a president Trump sticker, just mov them over and move on to cast a vote for the legendary American president.

Your are an idiot and I sure hope you hold no position where you could charge another. If someone is attacking my car trying to get into me and they get ran over that is too bad. Their momma's or daddy's should have taught them better than to attack someone else like that.

Like the man that ran over Heather?

What a moronic post. It wasn't even the "white supremacists" car that hit her.

Antifa is definitely responsible in what happened, you can't just chase people.

Oh well, good that this won't be a dilemma in Florida. When they start chasing people for a president Trump sticker, just mov them over and move on to cast a vote for the legendary American president.

He was the one that caused the event you keep making excuses for.

Not really, but all they would have to do to avoid it, is simply stay out of the road so people can go about their business, and don't attack vehicles.

Really simple...... just leave folks alone.

I encourage everyone to get a dash cam and a rear facing cam...........that way you can watch em bouncing off your hood and see em bouncing down the highway behind you over and over again.
And that way you can prove they were lying when they claim you drove into them on purpose, and show that actually, they were attacking the vehicle.

You and childish subhuman crap just makes your posts look dumb, but maybe that is the limit of your abilities.

I've seen how "self defense" and "stand your ground" has gone to far...this potentially can as well.
All of you folks who whine about shit like this are lying...... every one of you. You don't care a damn bit that "Someone may go too far", or "We can't have people taking the law into their own hands!".
You simply don't want bad people who are doing bad shit to be stopped. You want certain criminals and predators to be given a pass for their criminal acts. It's not about any high-minded ideals, it's just about giving shitbags the top cover to keep being shitbags.
I don't know why you all want this, maybe you just really identify with violent losers and thieves, but the rest of us are sick of this shit, and we're sick of you all lying about it, and we're sick of seeing people who did nothing wrong go to jail or face charges because you want to see people who did do wrong, skate free.

You know what?
I hope you die alone in an efficiency apartment in a shithole city, half starved and malnourished, bleeding out the ass from some kind of rectal cancer.
And then your cats eat your face before the neighbors realize that smell is you.
It's a better fate than you have earned.

Fuck you.

I encourage everyone to get a dash cam and a rear facing cam...........that way you can watch em bouncing off your hood and see em bouncing down the highway behind you over and over again.
And that way you can prove they were lying when they claim you drove into them on purpose, and show that actually, they were attacking the vehicle.

Well yeah...
But it's far more important for your viewing pleasure.

Well yeah...
But it's far more important for your viewing pleasure.

Highway to hell, for these "peaceful protesters".

And Coyote, recall that the driver was black and therefore can not be in the wrong.

So far it seems that more people end up flying over the car rather than under it. I wonder if the Florida law will cover free car washes.

Forum List

Back