Florida Candidate Charlie Crist Unveils Gun Violence Prevention Plan In Democrat Gov Comeback Campaign Against Governor Ron DeSantis

Mean tweet are tiny fraction of his negatives. He left this country more divided than Clinton, Obama, and Biden combined.

He's a braggard, an unrepentent liar, and hasn't got the good sense to ever shut up when he's insulted. A politician needs a skin as thick as elephant hide with Rhino armor on top.

His temperament and bad judgement simply won't allow him to be a good president because he'll always be just who he is.

We've got to find someone who can pull this nation back together before it's ripped so far apart it can never again be whole and Trump is not that guy.

He could do us all more good by far out of office working like Soros spreading his billions around where they'll do the most good such as backing conservative candidates, and creating a "MAGA Media Empire" that covers everything from print to TV entertainment and News.

He'd make billions off of it and leave himself a legacy of doing more good than anyone in decades or more but he's incapable of doing so mentally and emotionally, he's just looking now for revenge for 2020.

Not what we need in the next president.
I see that you're among the majority who are easily programmed by mass media talking points, and dutifully parrot those points with all of the requisite faux outrage and hyperbole. I bet your mother is proud of her little robot.

I see that you're among the majority who are easily programmed by mass media talking points, and dutifully parrot those points with all of the requisite faux outrage and hyperbole. I bet your mother is proud of her little robot.
I already blocked lying pos.

And without all the experience as a successful international businessman who understands how to run the world's largest economy. I love DeSantis and I think he could make a very good president with more experience, perhaps a term as Trump's VP...but characterizing him as "Trump without the baggage" completely overlooks perhaps the most important benefit Trump brings to the table.
Trump didn’t help himself by his obnoxious tweets or punching down. He needed to be a bit more boring. Save the attack mode for times where it is truly needed.

Trump didn’t help himself by his obnoxious tweets or punching down. He needed to be a bit more boring. Save the attack mode for times where it is truly needed.
Every time he turned around some leftist scum was attacking him, so he did fine. The problem we have is that there are too many criminals and fucking idiots and spineless cowards in this country!

No instead of being a blind sycophant I'm stating facts. You cannot dispute anything I've said.

Or at least do what other presidents routinely do which is to let their attack dogs get into the gutter with the trash while personally staying above it all.

Trump has a serious temperament issue and acts like he has a bad case of small man syndrome and at the same time being a viscous bully.

Or at least do what other presidents routinely do which is to let their attack dogs get into the gutter with the trash while personally staying above it all.

Trump has a serious temperament issue and acts like he has a bad case of small man syndrome and at the same time being a viscous bully.
I think what you accurately described hurt Trump with women voters.

Often the VP serves as the attack dog, but I doubt if Mike Pense could have carried out that job.

Gun control and Florida used in the same sentence :auiqs.jpg:
Democrat gun control is not all that popular in the Free State of Florida simply because it is the Free State of Florida and Florida intends to stay that way.

Democrat gun control often ends up with the criminals owning and carrying guns but not the honest citizens.

2,281,923 Florida residents have concealed weapons permits. We can also carry a loaded firearm in our vehicle without a license as long as it is “securely incased” (in a glove box). We also can own semi-automatic black rifles that look like military rifles. Not only do we have no state income tax but we have no gun registration either.

Same processes, same responsibility, same scale up to being President.
That's utterly ridiculous. You might as well claim running a small family business is the same as running a Fortune 500 company.

If you truly believe this you know nothing about managing a business or a bureaucracy.

No you idiot, I don't watch or listen to the mass media, I actually observe events as they happen and read a lot.

Unlike any politician I've observed of the last 50 years Trump had an amazing capacity to give them all the ammo they needed and he walked around with a "Kick Me" sign at the same time then threw tantrums when they did.

I still think he was right on with probably 85-90% of his policies but he was a constant walking disaster otherwise and left both the Party and The Nation far more divided as a result.

I think what you accurately described hurt Trump with women voters.

Often the VP serves as the attack dog, but I doubt if Mike Pense could have carried out that job.
Generally it's people outside of official gov't channels, party activists and supporters.

It seems now we live in a world where reality TV and other sources of "entertainment" have reduced much of the population to the same levels as those who would watch the spectacles in the arena in Rome 2000 years ago.

Democrat gun control is not all that popular in the Free State of Florida simply because it is the Free State of Florida and Florida intends to stay that way.

Democrat gun control often ends up with the criminals owning and carrying guns but not the honest citizens.

2,281,923 Florida residents have concealed weapons permits. We can also carry a loaded firearm in our vehicle without a license as long as it is “securely incased” (in a glove box). We also can own semi-automatic black rifles that look like military rifles. Not only do we have no state income tax but we have no gun registration either.

We had concealed carry for 20 years, then licensed open or concealed for six and now we have constitutonal carry with few limitations. We still have licensed carry as well for those who want to travel out of the state and enjoy cross boarder reciprocity.

Somehow despite all the histrionic predictions of Texas devolving into a "shoot on sight state" with gun fights at high noon in every town all we've done is keep violent crime down.

We also have very "user friendly" self defense laws and protections.

Forum List

Back