Florida boy's appendix burst due to overcrowded hospital

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.

Like this is anything new.
I had mine removed 45 years ago and had to wait myself,and that was well before the beaner invasion.
Thank God I live in a wealthy area and have good insurance,these days I never have to wait.

And no one with gun shot wounds were treated because of all the ivermectin overdoses. :hyper:

I dont trust the press to report on anything with any accuracy.

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
6 hour wait in the ER? That's not long at all, in cities, before Covid.

Are ERs have been swamped, well before Covid, largely due to the fact people go there instead of going to a primary care doctor for routine things.

Covid for example....why go to the ER waiting room? Everyone I know that has gotten it, felt ill, talk to their doctor, got tested, then went home....they didn't wait in the ER.

and how does Propublic know all the folks in the ER were even there that day waiting on a Covid related issue?

Story is bogus and mere leftist fearmongering propaganda

Forum List

Back