Florida boy's appendix burst due to overcrowded hospital

The kid was lucky he dodged the coat hanger anyway.... right?

Filthy fucking animals.
Coat Hangers are going to be in great demand in Texas very soon. Yup, back to the dark alleys and uncertified doctors for all you women. But....those Texas good old boys can still bang away and then sue the people who try to help the women they have molested. Texass.....and no it isn't a typo.

I'll give you a hint. Just between you and me. They arent patriots. They are traitors.
I expect some of them aren't even American and aren't even in this country. They are just doing their job of spouting lies and disinformation. And most of the MAGA cult just lap up their words. I kinda feel sorry for the trumpians....

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
Seriously, Jim? I live in Florida and I avoided ER's whenever possible BEFORE anyone ever heard of Covid! They're packed with illegals getting free medical care. If you go in with something that's not life threatening you'd best be prepared to wait for hours and hours! The ER's were "swamped" long before Ron DeSantis became Governor and they'll be swamped long AFTER he's no longer Governor! So ask yourself who was the author of this piece and what their motives are for writing it? Anyone who knows what things are like in Florida ER's KNOWS that they're always packed...so why are they trying to pretend this is a Covid and Ron DeSantis thing?

Or get nurses that believe in science instead of some half baked trumpian conspiracy theory

While we're at it let's try to find some doctors too.

Top Doctors Speculate a Reversal on COVID Vaccine Safety ...

Writing in an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine Doctor Joseph Lapado and Yale School of Public Health Doctor Harvey Risch warn there are legitimate and serious concerns about the side effects of the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine. They also worry vaccine politics could be preventing officials from telling Americans the truth about the risks.

desantis is now the KING OF COVID! "Special needs" is not in his vocabulary. If he had a "special needs" family member, he would do what trump has done....hide them away and never mention their name.

For desantis is is "Survival of the Fittest." Screw those who have "special needs." That is their problem.

Socialized medicine is well known for their long waits to receive medical care.

With Obamacare, we are almost there it seems.

Wow....Biden and his human-trafficking migrants into FL filling up the emergency rooms with new patients is killing people.
Have you ever been in a waiting room in FL or CA?
I was the only motherfucker there that didn't look like he just got into the country.
Everyone looked just like the folks I saw when I was in Mexico....and none of them spoke English.
^^this
1631886042816.jpeg

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
Well that’s what forced Vax mandates do. Less healthcare workers instead of getting more. Plus all the illegals that fill up hospitals and clinics don’t help.

We are no longer getting any CDC updates on how many Americans have died from the murderous fraud vax.

Instead we are bombarded with fake news stories like this and

Zionist liar of fraud "conservative" dying words - I wish i had died from the vax!!!
/———/ Here ya go.

Socialized medicine is well known for their long waits to receive medical care.

With Obamacare, we are almost there it seems.
This wait is due to a Governor whose ignorance is causing the sickness and illness or a record number of children...The ACA has nothing to do with political ignorance.

Why don't you call the kid's dad and see how he is doing? Each person that dies, do to desantis's ignorance means there is another family that knows that desantis is an incompetent trumpian. He should look for another job, instead of trying to get rel-elected.

Why are you people who claim to be patriots trying to kill fellow American's with disinformation....unless that has been your plan all along?
Well...if that's the case....let's blame Biden for all of the deaths that have taken place since he took office.

Yup, DeSandToes is doing a bang up job with the COVIDS! :rolleyes-41:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254271183.html
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253796898.html

Coat Hangers are going to be in great demand in Texas very soon. Yup, back to the dark alleys and uncertified doctors for all you women. But....those Texas good old boys can still bang away and then sue the people who try to help the women they have molested. Texass.....and no it isn't a typo.

There's a dude named Lupe just over the border who will do abortions for cheap - in the back of his van.

/———/ Here ya go.

Excellent - We can trust the Beacon! :lmao:
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

Post-born...doesn't count.

Forum List

Back