Florida Bank Shooting...at least 5 dead

At least 5 dead after shooting inside Sebring bank

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?

I have a "wall" to keep them in their place. I wear it strapped to my right hip, under my coat every day I leave the house. It works on white people, black people, brown people, yellow people, or even green or purple people for that matter.

I don't discriminate.
Prove it by using on yerself...At the Sebring bank and trust it was a virgin killing women cause he couldna get laid.

Firearms are for self-defense, moron. Suicide is not only stupid and selfish, it's a sin.

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?

angry, white, male, guns, MAGA; yep, one of those idiots ....... gotta build that wall ......
51028549_10157133579872089_8812669130659332096_n.jpg

angry, white, male, guns, MAGA; yep, one of those idiots ....... gotta build that wall ......
Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior.

per capita; you're welcome.

Have a link?

Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior.

Have a link?
You need a link for something that is common knowledge? Dude, you need to read more if youre going to try to comment in these threads.

Have a link?
You need a link for something that is common knowledge? Dude, you need to read more if youre going to try to comment in these threads.

You made the claim.

"Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior."

If you're too lazy to back it up with the least amount of effort, at a minimum a link, then why in Hell post your opinion?
IT IS ONLY an opinion, if you have NOTHING to back it up with.

Have a link?

You made the claim.

"Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior."

If you're too lazy to back it up with the least amount of effort, at a minimum a link, then why in Hell post your opinion?
If i back it up, will you admit you were wrong to be so harsh on white people?

Have a link?

You made the claim.

My 'opinion' on race doesn't matter.

Like I said, it's your opinion; nothing else.

I can sit here all day long and claim that unicorns shit petunias but I might post a link to make others believe it if I'm dumb enuff to claim it in a post.

Have a link?

You made the claim.

I can sit here all day long and claim that unicorns shit petunias but I might post a link to make others believe it if I'm dumb enuff to claim it in a post.
If you dont have the integrity to admit youre wrong, then i see no reason to provide you with a link. You can just go on being ignorant.

For the record, more than half of all murders are committed by black people, which automatically means whites commit murder at a rate far below their population percentage, seeing how we are nearly 70% of the population.

Have a link?

You made the claim.

If you dont have the integrity to admit youre wrong, then i see no reason to provide you with a link. You can just go on being ignorant.

For the record, more than half of all murders are committed by black people, which automatically means whites commit murder at a rate far below their population percentage, seeing how we are nearly 70% of the population.
Its a shame you think its funny, but i feel sorry for you for being so ignorant, so im going to do you a favor.

"...according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white."

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

View attachment 242027

It actually means Make America White Again
Trump has done more for blacks than your boy Obama did.

We don’t have enough killers, let’s import thousands more from third world shit holes?

We have too many because they have too easy access to guns..
No, because liberals raise their kids like this.
View attachment 242030
I wonder if the NRA encourages someone to shoot up his school now.......
Well when they are learning its okay to kill a baby until conception, and if your a boy you can be a girl. If you like, no wonder they are confused and shooting up their classmates. Oh, and the hatred liberalism teaches.

Forum List

Back