Florida Bank Shooting...at least 5 dead

We don’t have enough killers, let’s import thousands more from third world shit holes?

We have too many because they have too easy access to guns..
No, because liberals raise their kids like this.
View attachment 242030
I wonder if the NRA encourages someone to shoot up his school now.......
Well when they are learning its okay to kill a baby until conception, and if your a boy you can be a girl. If you like, no wonder they are confused and shooting up their classmates. Oh, and the hatred liberalism teaches.

You just posted more great 'excuses' for angry, white males in the US to continue to run around the nation, shooting up their fellow citizens.

Congratulations

We don’t have enough killers, let’s import thousands more from third world shit holes?

View attachment 242030
Well when they are learning its okay to kill a baby until conception, and if your a boy you can be a girl. If you like, no wonder they are confused and shooting up their classmates. Oh, and the hatred liberalism teaches.

You just posted more great 'excuses' for angry, white males in the US to continue to run around the nation, shooting up their fellow citizens.

Congratulations
Why? Because a president is finally doing something for minorities?

You need a link for something that is common knowledge? Dude, you need to read more if youre going to try to comment in these threads.

You made the claim.

"Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior."

If you're too lazy to back it up with the least amount of effort, at a minimum a link, then why in Hell post your opinion?
IT IS ONLY an opinion, if you have NOTHING to back it up with.
If i back it up, will you admit you were wrong to be so harsh on white people?

My 'opinion' on race doesn't matter.

Like I said, it's your opinion; nothing else.

I can sit here all day long and claim that unicorns shit petunias but I might post a link to make others believe it if I'm dumb enuff to claim it in a post.
If you dont have the integrity to admit youre wrong, then i see no reason to provide you with a link. You can just go on being ignorant.

For the record, more than half of all murders are committed by black people, which automatically means whites commit murder at a rate far below their population percentage, seeing how we are nearly 70% of the population.
Its a shame you think its funny, but i feel sorry for you for being so ignorant, so im going to do you a favor.

"...according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white."

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Thanks for FINALLY posting a link to support your claim.

That was really difficult, huh?

You made the claim.

"Actually, white people commit less murders than their percentage of population. You should be giving them a pat on the back for their good behavior."

If you're too lazy to back it up with the least amount of effort, at a minimum a link, then why in Hell post your opinion?
IT IS ONLY an opinion, if you have NOTHING to back it up with.

I can sit here all day long and claim that unicorns shit petunias but I might post a link to make others believe it if I'm dumb enuff to claim it in a post.
If you dont have the integrity to admit youre wrong, then i see no reason to provide you with a link. You can just go on being ignorant.

For the record, more than half of all murders are committed by black people, which automatically means whites commit murder at a rate far below their population percentage, seeing how we are nearly 70% of the population.
Its a shame you think its funny, but i feel sorry for you for being so ignorant, so im going to do you a favor.

"...according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white."

No, its really easy, but i figured you would refuse to admit you were wrong after i posted it. I was right.

No, its really easy, but i figured you would refuse to admit you were wrong after i posted it. I was right.

Refuse?

I stated, "Thanks for FINALLY posting a link to support your claim."

You really are not very bright, are you?

Refuse?

I stated, "Thanks for FINALLY posting a link to support your claim."

You really are not very bright, are you?
So now you can admit you were wrong, then apologize to white people for suggesting they commit more murder than they actually do.

I think he's an equal opportunity nutcase. It is futile trying to figure out how such a twisted mind works, but I doubt there is a political motive.
I think Bodey's a obese liberal chick, so there probably is political motive.
Annnnnnd....once again......obsessed with me instead of the topic. Sorry, stalker, but I'm just not into you.
No. Sorry. I don''t do fat chicks.
I like fat checks.

Loved ripping the back roads with this in my head phones!

Both on the Yamaha Genesis crotch rocket and my Warrior.
The Warrior was similar to this one.....

5c27ba75fde05125780f5aef.jpg

Hey, I've still got a Warrior. Yours was the midnight edition ?

I think Bodey's a obese liberal chick, so there probably is political motive.
Annnnnnd....once again......obsessed with me instead of the topic. Sorry, stalker, but I'm just not into you.
No. Sorry. I don''t do fat chicks.
I like fat checks.

Loved ripping the back roads with this in my head phones!

Both on the Yamaha Genesis crotch rocket and my Warrior.
The Warrior was similar to this one.....

5c27ba75fde05125780f5aef.jpg

Hey, I've still got a Warrior. Yours was the midnight edition ?

Yep...
Had the Trickey air set up along with a shitload of deletes.
It was clean as fuck!!!

At least 5 dead after shooting inside Sebring bank

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?

angry, white, male, guns, MAGA; yep, one of those idiots ....... gotta build that wall ......
View attachment 242027

It actually means Make America White Again

When Trump says we need to bring in more immigrants, not less....how is that racist? When Trump was hanging out with Oprah, Jesse Jackson, all the rap stars, Will Smith, and when he was on all the late night talk shows as a regular guest........why wasn't he a racist then...

You stupid moron.....

View attachment 242030

That would be democrats....the Promise Program under obama, where they refused to arrest violent students in order to keep them from going to jail, and which would keep them from getting a criminal record, which in turn would keep them from being able to buy guns...that is on the democrats and obama.....considering that the democrat party is the political party that fights to reduce the actual gun crime sentences of repeat violent offenders...while the NRA actually fights to keep them locked up...

How is lying about the NRA the way you do a real way to argue your point? Considering it is you and your side creating the actual deaths?

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?
...but...but "Build the wall and crime will fall."

Yes, it will...just as terrorist attacks in Israel fell over 90% once they built their wall.....
Our terror will never cease as long as our guns for all policy remains in place. Kids are in school having active shooter drills while we live in fear of brown children in diapers coming to this country to get a bite to eat. Something is wrong with this picture.

Yes, it will...just as terrorist attacks in Israel fell over 90% once they built their wall.....
Our terror will never cease as long as our guns for all policy remains in place. Kids are in school having active shooter drills while we live in fear of brown children in diapers coming to this country to get a bite to eat. Something is wrong with this picture.

We don't have a guns for all policy.....what we have is a democrat policy of protecting criminals, violent criminals and letting them out on the streets over and over again..........

and if the democrats in Florida hadn't protected violent students from the police through Obama's Promise Program, we wouldn't have had the Parkland shooting......

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

Lol
Bless your bleeding heart...

Forum List

Back