Florida Bank Shooting...at least 5 dead

At least 5 dead after shooting inside Sebring bank

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?

I have a "wall" to keep them in their place. I wear it strapped to my right hip, under my coat every day I leave the house. It works on white people, black people, brown people, yellow people, or even green or purple people for that matter.

I don't discriminate.

Just another angry white guy with a gun. If we only had a Wall to keep the angry white guys in place?
Racist!!!

Oh...
And I am white.....very white.....:21:
I am the Other.

Racist!!!

Dag! When are you going to get those illegals to shoot up some people?
They are just killing Cops and old folks.

How long before 2AGuy comes on here with some story from Europe from six years ago telling us this is no big deal.

My prediction- We will find out two things about this guy.

1) Everyone in his life knew he was crazy.
2) He was still able to get a gun with no trouble.

Well, you leftists wanted to raise a generation of quasi-state-babies, now you got 'em! Own it, fuckers!

:dunno:

"Subjective morality" in action. His morals told him it wasn't so bad to kill 5 people.

A whole generation dumber than a box of rocks, easily led, with no empathy.

What could possibly go wrong? Derp!

The fuckers that instituted this bullshit will suffer too. Karma's a bitch and ingrained into this world, you intellectual dumbasses.

Forum List

Back