Flood the Gaza Tunnels with Sea Water

Then station some soldiers around points of egress and shoot those fucking cockroaches when the emerge from their holes!
I have watched hundreds of videos,.mostly the stories of Israel victims, the mi!itary strategy and political situation in Israel. From what I understand they have an advanced draining system that makes it impossible to flood. I was thinking of sleeping gas though. They could even deliver it by robotics.

I have watched hundreds of videos,.mostly the stories of Israel victims, the mi!itary strategy and political situation in Israel. From what I understand they have an advanced draining system that makes it impossible to flood. I was thinking of sleeping gas though. They could even deliver it by robotics.
Fentanyl-laced sleeping gas was used in the Russian theater hostage crisis, though some died of asphyxiation when their heads, a la George Floyd, fell backwards in their seats. Fentanyl works instantly, though the dose would be impossible to regulate due to young Hamas hostages.

Then station some soldiers around points of egress and shoot those fucking cockroaches when the emerge from their holes!
The cost of pumps not to mention constructing a pipeline to the sea for water is just too expensive. More affordable to take some WW2/Korean war era M1 flamethrowers or better yet M1A1 flamethrowers out of reserve & ship them over to Israel to tackle the problem of the cave dwellers. Or just seal the caves & let time to do the dirty work.

I don't damn the hostages, but negotiating with terrorists for their release merely increases their value and the likelihood that more will be taken.
I never said to negotiate with terrorists. What I said was that I can't condone flooding the tunnels until we know that is not where Hamas is holding them hostage.

Set up a siege. When their food supplies run out trade food for hostages. When all the hostages are out, no more food.

Better that the US uses proxies for their dirty work.

Americans are that war stupid and so used to losing that they would imagine they have found outside swimming pools , dive into the tunnels and drown .

I assume you do not mean 'hostages be damned'
If Carter had handled the Iranian hostage crisis like that, we wouldn't be having the problems we have today. Countries should make it clear that hostages have no value. It sounds harsh but the alternative is worse. Far more than 52 people have died as a result of negotiating with Iran.

I never said to negotiate with terrorists. What I said was that I can't condone flooding the tunnels until we know that is not where Hamas is holding them hostage.
By your logic Israel should stop bombing targets in Gaza too, eh? F-you, Jew hater!

Forum List

Back