Flint pastor interrupts Trump speech to ask him to stop attacking Clinton

He brought Trump to Flint so Trump could thank them? For what?
Trump wants to bring jobs back to Michigan. Hitlery wants to give Mich. to Muslim refugees. Parishoners need to know the facts because they are also voters.

Trump wants to bring jobs back. Really! But the way his greed is set up prevents him from bringing his own jobs back to the U.S....but he really wants to!

Hillary Clinton went to Flint last January.

He was facing down 16 others.

Now put on your red shoes if we wish to talk about what the D's did there.

Flint's water went bad under Republican autocracy.

:lol:

As a matter of fact get on your Louboutin red shoes.

Being a water activist for several decades after Grassy Narrows I understand the horrors of Flint. I cannot for the life of me understand how the Republican governor to keep the peace with the fucking Democrats let them keep running this game down.

Don't forget, I know Michigan really really well. I know the politics and I know the players. Put on your red shoes.

Being a water activist for several decades after Grassy Narrows I understand the horrors of Flint. I cannot for the life of me understand how the Republican governor to keep the peace with the fucking Democrats let them keep running this game down.

Don't forget, I know Michigan really really well. I know the politics and I know the players. Put on your red shoes.

Gee, now you're adding to your thousand other claims that you were a water activist?

How on earth did you ever find time to be a 24/7 drunk?

He brought Trump to Flint so Trump could thank them? For what?
Trump wants to bring jobs back to Michigan. Hitlery wants to give Mich. to Muslim refugees. Parishoners need to know the facts because they are also voters.

Trump wants to bring jobs back. Really! But the way his greed is set up prevents him from bringing his own jobs back to the U.S....but he really wants to!
I want to give more charity than I'm capable of giving; does that make me a hypocrite?

Flint pastor interrupts Trump speech to ask him to stop attacking Clinton

“Mr. Trump I invited you here to thank us … not to give a political speech,” the pastor said as she walked up to Trump.

---------------------

Trump doesn't give a shit about those people. The fucker gave Play-Doh to disaster victims in New Orleans. Imagine what he would do as president..

OMG that was awesome! I'm not religious, but I'd join her church in a deplorable second because of that!

Gee, now you're adding to your thousand other claims that you were a water activist?

How on earth did you ever find time to be a 24/7 drunk?

Ah Carb. I'm listed everywhere on water. From Ducks Unlimited right across the board. Now pull out the drunk card.

Are you truly insane? I've gone from Grassy Narrows right across the decades. It's been important to me when I witnessed the damage done to First Nations and their people.

But you want to come at me on this board. I think we will need to chat up and coming when you insult me this way.

I have bled on water. It truly has been a passion of mine since the mercury poisonings of so many. And you know me from so many boards.

But now you mock me? Carb. Pull out your red shoes. And on every board. Let's dance when you don't even believe me on water.

Riiiiight Hillary never attacks Trump or calls millions of Americans deplorable, riiiiight /SARCASM

Did you completely miss the OP? The pastor invited the bloviating clown to thank them, not to give some moronic anti-Hillary speech.

Did you completely miss the last 50 years where Dem's lie and fight dirty while demanding the Republican candidate be as pure as the Pope. Trump is simply giving the left a dose of their own medicine, suck on it.

Forum List

Back