Flash's Plan for Economic Prosperity

Because dumbass, taxing people more and their restricting their ability to be productive will not lead to prosperity.
Where is this prosperity you speak of, when you may know millions of Americans live in poverty? We have homeless encampments throughout the nation. Dumb fuck!

Or maybe you don’t know. Lol.

What is unrealistic is to think that continuing to have a big, bloated, debt ridden, welfare state, high taxation economy with open borders will make this country properous.
Still not a word about big corporations and billionaires who benefit the most from our corrupt quasi Fascist system.

If companies can fire anyone at the drop of a dime to hire someone for 25 cents less an hour and we have no unemployment benefits or social security, you will wind up with Democrats winning lots races.
A robust Capitalist economy with low taxation and minimal government interference will produce tremendous economic growth and opportunity. Once you start piling on government bullshit then the economy starts producing poverty and stagnation.

Government easily can become the enemy of prosperity. We see it all the time.

I don't need the government to steal on my behalf. Some people do.

If your plan succeeds, where will the tens of millions of Democratic leeches find jobs? Smaller government will result in massive layoffs of Democrats that work for government.

NGOs, non government agencies will no longer be needed, where will the millions of these democratic leeches find work.

A robust Capitalist economy with low taxation and minimal government interference will produce tremendous economic growth and opportunity. Once you start piling on government bullshit then the economy starts producing poverty and stagnation.

Government easily can become the enemy of prosperity. We see it all the time.

I don't need the government to steal on my behalf. Some people do.
Dream on Adam Smith.

Forum List

Back