FLASHBACK~Obama takes heat over border wall support

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Funny how we collectively FORGET these supposed NON ISSUES when it is convenient for the lap dog media to do so....especially when this issue is currently #1 on most social sites, and mass media today!

The president of the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute criticized U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., Thursday for supporting a bill that calls for the construction of a 700-mile wall along the border of the United States and Mexico.

Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. called the proposed wall offensive and "an insult to those of us of Mexican ancestry." He also said Obama owes immigrants, especially Mexicans, an apology.

"Obama owes the 1.7 million immigrants in the state of Illinois ... and the 1.3 million Mexicans in Illinois in particular an explanation for his vote," Andrade said during a news conference.

"I have supported and will continue to support comprehensive immigration reform that will provide a path to citizenship for the millions of undocumented immigrants in this country," Obama replied in a statement Thursday. "But I disagree with those who think that we can do this without measures that allow us to control our borders."

Read more at nwitimes.com ...

Funny how we collectively FORGET these supposed NON ISSUES when it is convenient for the lap dog media to do so....especially when this issue is currently #1 on most social sites, and mass media today!

The president of the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute criticized U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., Thursday for supporting a bill that calls for the construction of a 700-mile wall along the border of the United States and Mexico.

Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. called the proposed wall offensive and "an insult to those of us of Mexican ancestry." He also said Obama owes immigrants, especially Mexicans, an apology.

"Obama owes the 1.7 million immigrants in the state of Illinois ... and the 1.3 million Mexicans in Illinois in particular an explanation for his vote," Andrade said during a news conference.

"I have supported and will continue to support comprehensive immigration reform that will provide a path to citizenship for the millions of undocumented immigrants in this country," Obama replied in a statement Thursday. "But I disagree with those who think that we can do this without measures that allow us to control our borders."

Oh boy. Let the spin from the left start....

Are you saying that now he supports Trumps border wall, and do you have a video of that, I hate to take hearsay over that.

Or are you talking the fence act in 2006?

Are you saying that now he supports Trumps border wall, and do you have a video of that, I hate to take hearsay over that.

Quite old stuff.
Obama takes heat over border wall support

Quite old stuff.

Oh I didn't notice the date. Thanks.

I had no issue with other presidents erecting border barriers. But let's not forget the saying that "you reap what you sow". By his campaign rhetoric about Mexicans Trump's wall to me took on the aspect of a monument honoring hate. I want no part of it.

Quite old stuff.

You can't possibly be that stupid....FLASHBACK!

I had no issue with other presidents erecting border barriers. But let's not forget the saying that "you reap what you sow". By his campaign rhetoric about Mexicans Trump's wall to me took on the aspect of a monument honoring hate. I want no part of it.
May an illegal occupy your front yard and the govt force you to take care of him (actually we are already forced to take care of them!)

Democrats have their heels dug in up to their knees, Trump needs to do the same. He has to let the pain be felt, that’s a pressure he’ll feel too, but it’s one Democrats won’t be able to ignore for long. He also needs to step up his own game. An Oval Office address to the nation on the importance of a wall (or whatever politicians need to call it to save face) and some focused policy speeches around the country to make the case would go a long way toward some form of victory. The rest of the way could be gained by pointing out, with all the power of the bully pulpit Donald Trump alone controls, the claims Democrats support any form of border security are a bald-faced lie. Journalists sure as Hell won’t do it, and someone has to.

We don't need a wall, we just need to enforce our laws and jail the owners of the companies and farms, along with the undocumented workers being arrested.

Just deport the invaders immediately, no proof of citizenship, you are gone no bullshit court no hassle, make it 3 times caught you get leg irons and 2 years, NO GOOD BEHAVIOR CUT IN TIME SPENT, and bring back chain gangs.....worked UNTIL the American Communists got power in the legislaturr!

New Topics

Forum List

Back