Flake conservative rating 96% compared to Trump...96% isn't enough?

Times have changed. They can shape up, or ship out as the saying goes.
The decent ones of conscience will ship out, that’s all we’re witnessing, just like what happened with the “other” party. One party down, one to go. When your party goes from say the likes of Lincoln to Eisenhower to Palin to Don, it is almost understandable that folks would not believe in evolution.

Shrug. Trump beat a strong lineup of established Republicans in the campaign, and went on to win the presidency. Opinions from the Left as to what constitutes "decent" are questionable at best.

I believe you people have enough problems with Weinstein et al and Fusion, eh? Public hangings may yet come back in style.

You're not sure what decency is?

Republicans will be paying for president Trump for a long time. Hope he was worth it. ;)

For ending the Clinton crime family? You bet your ass.

Getting rid of a bad car and replacing it with a worse one isn't something to brag about lol.
"Sure this car is smoking but remember how the dome light in the other car was so frustrating?"

Clinton still goes and stumps for Dems, and they are grateful for it. 'W' does not go out and stump for Repubs because of the failure of his terms. Obama will be more than welcome in any Dems campaign. And the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will find it difficult to find anyone that wants him within ten miles of them by 2018.

Republicans will be paying for president Trump for a long time. Hope he was worth it. ;)

What about the Trump crime family? Trump University should show you the corruption runs deep there. If you are honest with yourself at least.

It would take a lot more than we've seen to make Trump even 10% as bad as Hillary.
So we have one crime Trump has been convicted of, how many for Hillary?

Getting rid of a bad car and replacing it with a worse one isn't something to brag about lol.
"Sure this car is smoking but remember how the dome light in the other car was so frustrating?"

I know, but getting rid of Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit is something to brag about.

What about the Trump crime family? Trump University should show you the corruption runs deep there. If you are honest with yourself at least.

It would take a lot more than we've seen to make Trump even 10% as bad as Hillary.

Trump has a conviction? Tell me more!

Trump university, his name is right on it. The Trump crime family is a national disgrace.

Democrats depended on skewed and rigged polls for years and lost every meaningful election including both houses of congress, most governors, more than 3,000 state and local elections and the presidency and now for some reason they want to have a poll about a retiring republican senator. Are they going crazy on the left?

The decent ones of conscience will ship out, that’s all we’re witnessing, just like what happened with the “other” party. One party down, one to go. When your party goes from say the likes of Lincoln to Eisenhower to Palin to Don, it is almost understandable that folks would not believe in evolution.

Shrug. Trump beat a strong lineup of established Republicans in the campaign, and went on to win the presidency. Opinions from the Left as to what constitutes "decent" are questionable at best.

I believe you people have enough problems with Weinstein et al and Fusion, eh? Public hangings may yet come back in style.

You're not sure what decency is?

Sure I know. It ain't the Democrats.

5,000th Pro-Flake thread started by a liberal.

Tells ya all you need to know.

Well, YET HERE YOU ARE.....lol

BTW, isn't Flake conservative enough for your ilk???

He voted against repealing Obamacare, and that's pretty much the touchstone of being conservative. No one who voted to save that piece of shit can rightfully be called a conservative.

Furthermore, he bashes Trump at every opportunity.

Trump made a lot of promises to do it
Promises he is unable to keep

Will voters fall for the same lies twice?

Trump university, his name is right on it. The Trump crime family is a national disgrace.

Yup, Trump University......and?
You were lying about the conviction, say it.

Forum List

Back