Fix severely damaged Red Zone houses first — Friday

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
While much of St. Vincent is focused on the first Vincymas since 2019, many residents of the volcano Zed Zone, are still waiting for their homes to be repaired, three weeks into the hurricane season, and more than a year after the eruption ended.

And Leader of the Opposition Godwin Friday said that the government should fix first those homes that are worst affected.

Friday said that people outside of the volcano red zone have readjusted after the eruption faster than those living in the danger area.

I'm thinking they need those homes repaired now before any more damage is done because of rain. Hurricane season doesn't end until November. A few good tropical storms and some of those houses are done for. I'm not sure why it would take so long.

While much of St. Vincent is focused on the first Vincymas since 2019, many residents of the volcano Zed Zone, are still waiting for their homes to be repaired, three weeks into the hurricane season, and more than a year after the eruption ended.

And Leader of the Opposition Godwin Friday said that the government should fix first those homes that are worst affected.

Friday said that people outside of the volcano red zone have readjusted after the eruption faster than those living in the danger area.

I'm thinking they need those homes repaired now before any more damage is done because of rain. Hurricane season doesn't end until November. A few good tropical storms and some of those houses are done for. I'm not sure why it would take so long.
It looks favorable, even in the Red Zone as volcano status was reduced from Yellow to Green in March of this year with continued decrease in activity, stable gas values, etc.

Forum List

Back