Fivethirtyeight puts Biden average approval rating over 55%

Joe Dufus rating among Moon Bats, Illegals, Queers and Negroes is great.

The Russians and Chinese love the weak sonofabitch.

Americans not so much so.
Let's see....trump called Putin his friend and took his word over US Intelligence. Biden called Putin a Murderer.
Biden's people slammed the Chinese is their first meeting. trump said he wanted to be like Xi Jinping and be president for life.

Just how can anyone assume the Russians and Chinese love Biden from what he has done so far? You are just a very miserable trump humper.
biden has been gettng paid by the chinese for years...google Hunter Biden...the bag man

Great investment by the Chicoms. They pay off Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer with a little kick back to "The Big Guy" and now they have their man in the White House.

They love him. After all he is bought lock, stock and barrel.

Did illegals at the border vote?

They must have cause most Americans want all illegals out of the country as they cost we tax payers billions each year. I'd bet his approval is lower than 40%.
How would you prove your assertion? Only one current poll has Biden below 50% approval. The poll is Rasmussen which gives him a 49% approval. All the other polls give him well over 52% approval and most over 55%.

Its a poll dummy. Polls aren't reliable. To many variables. Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks.
You are such a loser fake. You just used a reference for polls in your post, the one I quoted. You just lie and change your position whenever convenient for you.

Let's see....trump called Putin his friend and took his word over US Intelligence. Biden called Putin a Murderer.
Biden's people slammed the Chinese is their first meeting. trump said he wanted to be like Xi Jinping and be president for life.

Just how can anyone assume the Russians and Chinese love Biden from what he has done so far? You are just a very miserable trump humper.
biden has been gettng paid by the chinese for years...google Hunter Biden...the bag man

Great investment by the Chicoms. They pay off Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer with a little kick back to "The Big Guy" and now they have their man in the White House.

Your lies aren't believed. especially since all Congressional and FBI investigations call your crap lies.

The problem is; none of you whack-jobs can tell us what exactly it is that you “approve” of.
That's because you don't actually pay attention to what we say. I agree with Biden on some of the issues, disagree with him on others. You just look for excuses to attack without processing anything. You just make things up, trying to "support" your opinion. Then you do your juvenile "haha" thing. That tells me you're neither serious nor curious, and you confirm that for me every day.

But I'll agree with you on this: It's sure as hell possible we'll go too far left now, and I predicted it years ago when the orange child got into the White House.

August 13, 2016:
I guess it will depend on the fallout from Trump. What these people don't see (because talk radio never mentions this) is that their behavior is making it easier for the Dems to move the country Left. They're so proud of the smoking rubble they can't see the big picture.

May 18, 2017:
My personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is in such trouble so quickly that the Democrat party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation. The Regressive Left is now waiting in the wings, licking its chops.

December 18, 2016:
Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.

June 17, 2016:
What concerns me is that, in response to him, the country knee-jerks too far.

But you guys will NEVER look in the mirror, EVER. Because you're always the "victim".

(Full Disclosure: Examples provided for future cut & paste use only; I know they're fully wasted on you)
because the propaganda that you spew, is mostly lies that your idol (xiden) tells you
But you guys will NEVER look in the mirror, EVER. Because you're always the "victim".
Funny that you would try that when quoting me holding the Regressive Left responsible.

That's how weak you are. That's pretty bad.

You are out of your league. You think you're on talk radio or something. You're not. You're a child.
heres another, You are out of your league. You think you're on talk radio or something. You're not. You're a child.

Your lies aren't believed. especially since all Congressional and FBI investigations call your crap lies.
lies i say...congress and the fbi, are worthless, both run by anti-AMERICANS, neither 1 can ever tell the TRUTH

They must have cause most Americans want all illegals out of the country as they cost we tax payers billions each year. I'd bet his approval is lower than 40%.
How would you prove your assertion? Only one current poll has Biden below 50% approval. The poll is Rasmussen which gives him a 49% approval. All the other polls give him well over 52% approval and most over 55%.
demonRAT polls....what else would their answer be? duh

The problem is; none of you whack-jobs can tell us what exactly it is that you “approve” of.
That's because you don't actually pay attention to what we say. I agree with Biden on some of the issues, disagree with him on others. You just look for excuses to attack without processing anything. You just make things up, trying to "support" your opinion. Then you do your juvenile "haha" thing. That tells me you're neither serious nor curious, and you confirm that for me every day.

But I'll agree with you on this: It's sure as hell possible we'll go too far left now, and I predicted it years ago when the orange child got into the White House.

August 13, 2016:
I guess it will depend on the fallout from Trump. What these people don't see (because talk radio never mentions this) is that their behavior is making it easier for the Dems to move the country Left. They're so proud of the smoking rubble they can't see the big picture.

May 18, 2017:
My personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is in such trouble so quickly that the Democrat party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation. The Regressive Left is now waiting in the wings, licking its chops.

December 18, 2016:
Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.

June 17, 2016:

(Full Disclosure: Examples provided for future cut & paste use only; I know they're fully wasted on you)
All you have done is provide examples of what an inflexible and uncompromising anti trumpster thinks and feels

to hear you tell it trump was all bad, a monster

a d for you that justified the war against him by congress, the news media, and the Deep State

Its a poll dummy. Polls aren't reliable. To many variables. Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks.
You are such a loser fake. You just used a reference for polls in your post, the one I quoted. You just lie and change your position whenever convenient for you.

Who said I used a poll. LOL That's my own take on that stuttering fucks popularity.

Oh and you never change your position. Your an idiot. First. Last. And always.

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.

Ah, yes, fivethirtyeight, the outfit that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning in 2016. Go with it.
She won the popular vote. So the polls were right. More people voted for her than the Orange Buffoon. Unfortunately, due to the antiquated EC system, she lost. So did 500,000 people with their lives. Go figure...
So hundreds of thousands people lost their lives due to xidens lack of leadership, and the all important lie, xiden said, AMERICA is still waiting for this dementia laden communist to conquer the chinese flu.....as more AMERICANS lose the battle to the chinese flu...way to go lying xiden

538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016.
Uh no they didn’t. They gave him 28% which is not even close to saying “Hillary will win!” It’s like rolling a 4 sided die. Quit making shit up.
Uh no they didn’t. They gave him 28% which is not even close to saying “Hillary will win!” It’s like rolling a 4 sided die. Quit making shit up.
That was right before the election..............but it is comical you think they have credibility by saying he had a 28% chance of winning right before his landslide victory. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Landslide? Who told you that shit? That wasn’t a landslide by any stretch of the imagination lol. It was a moderate electoral victory with razor thin margins in the key swing states. He also lost the popular vote.
You fuckwits did when you claimed Veggie Joe won by a landslide. :cuckoo:
I never claimed Biden’s win was an electoral win landslide but once again Trumptard lost the popular vote and that time it was by twice as much. What a loser. Couldn’t even manage two terms in office.
And he never had support of 50% of the people when he was in office. He is, at least in my memory, the first president to never be approved by a majority of Americans.
And xiden never has support of 50% of the AMERICAN people while in office, unless you put heart into the biased bullshit demonRAT polls. xiden is, at least in my memory, the first president to never be approved by a majority of Americans.

That was right before the election..............but it is comical you think they have credibility by saying he had a 28% chance of winning right before his landslide victory. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Landslide? Who told you that shit? That wasn’t a landslide by any stretch of the imagination lol. It was a moderate electoral victory with razor thin margins in the key swing states. He also lost the popular vote.
You fuckwits did when you claimed Veggie Joe won by a landslide. :cuckoo:
I never claimed Biden’s win was an electoral win landslide but once again Trumptard lost the popular vote and that time it was by twice as much. What a loser. Couldn’t even manage two terms in office.
And he never had support of 50% of the people when he was in office. He is, at least in my memory, the first president to never be approved by a majority of Americans.
And xiden never has support of 50% of the AMERICAN people while in office, unless you put heart into the biased bullshit demonRAT polls. xiden is, at least in my memory, the first president to never be approved by a majority of Americans.
How did you become so delusional. Are you this delusional about all aspects of life?

You lefties are so desperate to convince people you have a halfway decent prez it's laughable.

You must think we're as stupid as Biden is.
Oh we know you're far more stupid than that. You guys believed tRump.
we know you're far more stupid than that. You believe the scum xiden and company
Ah, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

A classic, for sure. If you're in third grade.

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.

A majority of the country knows that we're in better hands now. Biden is certainly flawed, but this has been addition by subtraction at a profound level.

The Trumpsters can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter.

Hahaha...sure, we believe polls.
Is it the 100,000 wetbacks per month being thrown in our laps?
The thousands of union workers being sent to the unemployment line?
Is it the chicks with dicks competing against our daughters in athletics?
Is it the $4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?
How about the fact that he doesn't Lie every other breath? How does that sound? Miserable Much?

A majority of the country knows that we're in better hands now. Biden is certainly flawed, but this has been addition by subtraction at a profound level.

The Trumpsters can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter.

Is it the $4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?
How about the fact that he doesn't Lie every other breath? How does that sound? Miserable Much?
haha...more FEELZ over policy shit huh Mac1958 ?

Ol' Mac, struck a nerve again. It happens so often!

Is it the $4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?
We know you don't mind being lied to by the man you adore.

We know how much that helps your feelz.

Donald wubs you!

August 13, 2016:

May 18, 2017:

December 18, 2016:

June 17, 2016:

That is the difference between Biden supporters and the cult that supports the orange turd. We can disagree with Biden on several issues but still approve of his overall performance. With the trump supporters, if he says it, it is gospel. They worship his words. We have elected officials flying to Florida to kiss his ring. Do they realize he is a Loser and gave the entire government over to the Democrats?

Is it the $4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?

Donald wubs you!
You love criminals. You are alright with the massive fraud that put them in control. Do not insult Trump supporters when you support the the destruction of our freedom.

Is it the $4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?

Donald wubs you!
The Don fooled so many of his cult into giving him money that was going to help him overturn the election. All it did was pad his back pocket. He will use it to build another golf course or pay attorney fees for his upcoming court cases. Stupid MAGA GOPQ cult.

Forum List

Back